Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola (13671 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Pay Our Six Months’ Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 5:56am On May 03, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

State governors have no powers to harness their state's resources, it's strictly on the exclusive list. That's why resource control will eliminate these unnecessary clauses
bros I don't believe what u just said but I won't argue about it . I remember vividly well that during the time of lam adeshina in ibadann he took control of all precious stone mining sites and made their owners to start paying taxes. But even if it is true that they can't invest in solid minerals what about other viable ventures which will generate income for them?nigeria is an investors haven with the market already there just waiting to be tapped. Take for example agriculture , nothing stops state govt from starting huge agricultural farm projects with private investors,the states can provide the land and the investors the expertise and etc. This kind of project will generate employment and revenue . What about the IT sector? The monies these state governors use in buying cars just like the adamawa gov just did “400 million” is enough to setup a very very good IT company that can and will provide fantastic services for their states .but instead what did osun gov do,he took loan to build a statue!!!!!!!!! If u sell the poorest state in nigeria to a investor ,you will see how they will turn it around and make money from it. The simple truth is all these govs simply don't want to do it despite the fact that they know what to do that can turn their states around.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
onatisi:
bros I don't believe what u just said but I won't argue about it . I remember vividly well that during the time of lam adeshina in ibadann he took control of all precious stone mining sites and made their owners to start paying taxes. But even if it is true that they can't invest in solid minerals what about other viable ventures which will generate income for them?nigeria is an investors haven with the market already there just waiting to be tapped. Take for example agriculture , nothing stops state govt from starting huge agricultural farm projects with private investors,the states can provide the land and the investors the expertise and etc. This kind of project will generate employment and revenue . What about the IT sector? The monies these state governors use in buying cars just like the adamawa gov just did “400 million” is enough to setup a very very good IT company that can and will provide fantastic services for their states .but instead what did osun gov do,he took loan to build a statue!!!!!!!!! If u sell the poorest state in nigeria to a investor ,you will see how they will turn it around and make money from it. The simple truth is all these govs simply don't want to do it despite the fact that they know what to do that can turn their states around.
True
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by molas02: 10:50am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=33359679] u are daft to say this ooooo when he was paying 13th month salary since 3 years ago u don't complain oooooo what u know best is to complain hmmm .if not for d cutting d allocation by d federal government that's slowing d payment of salary to d workers that's causing this rubbish abuse u are abusing him God will surely judge u ooooo.[/quote
Ignorance and stupidity of d highest order.....
1 Aregbesola has never pay 13month ever since his inceptn, if u dt kn ask......on salary he always remove 5.9% as tax and allowance
2. its nt only osun state allocation dt was been cut down, it all abt check and ballance, for ur info fedral did nt own osun state a dem if so let our senator com bk hom
3. Arebesola bite more dan he ca shew dt y d allocatn is nt anough for finance
4. Next time u wana talk, think and dt just abuse elderly person if u want to grown old
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by molas02: 10:51am On May 03, 2015
Ignorance and stupidity of d highest order.....
1 Aregbesola has never pay 13month ever since his inceptn, if u dt kn ask......on salary he always remove 5.9% as tax and allowance
2. its nt only osun state allocation dt was been cut down, it all abt check and ballance, for ur info fedral did nt own osun state a dem if so let our senator com bk hom
3. Arebesola bite more dan he ca shew dt y d allocatn is nt anough for finance
4. Next time u wana talk, think and dt just abuse elderly person if u want to grown old
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=molas02 post=33370797][/quote] u will always be complicating issues here where's d source of ur info. aregbe we know will finish his project we just av to be patients with him.if PDP government av do goof things niii in d 7 years they serve d people niii d load will av been little for ogbeni.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

True
Abegi u are lieing here this is not true ooooooooo.aregbe only took loans from world bank,Islamic bank and from CBN too and all d money he borrowed has been returned gradually all d money he borrowed av been used immensely for gigantic project e.g omoluabi garment factory, adulawo I.t company in Ilesha,building schools and hospitals building airport ( still on construction) and rehabilitation of roads too.pls speak good things Here not fable words .
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Abegi u are lieing here this is not true ooooooooo.aregbe only took loans from world bank,Islamic bank and from CBN too and all d money he borrowed has been returned gradually all d money he borrowed av been used immensely for gigantic project e.g omoluabi garment factory, adulawo I.t company in Ilesha,building schools and hospitals building airport ( still on construction) and rehabilitation of roads too.pls speak good things Here not fable words .
Keep saying it till you believe it, heard it works!

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP will never see d victory of d day and let me tell u here PDP ship has been sunk and it will never ever rise again no body will votes for PDP in Osun they av failed us we need change .aregbe I know built schools worth million of naira with good toilet unlike d PDP government that didn't build good schools with good facilities .aregbe built enough Schools to accommodate d children for d education purpose ..aregbe built brigdes where it's needed ,it's so painful u will never say all this things except crucify and calling him series of names .God will surely judge u will ur deeds and ur character. aregbe we know. nobody will votes for d thug man omisore Cos' omisore should bring back our bola ige .omisore will be jailed soon for violence, fraud and corruption for mismanagement of fund when he was d chairman Senate committee on appropriation.
Of wat use are d schools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yaradua: 6 Years After His Death / Blind Man In Borno Donates His Land To Shelter Refugees. Photo / "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.