Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? (6717 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 9:33am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:

Keep on introducing your fiancee to him as your uncle so that both of you can scam him and push him away when you are done draining him. karma awaits you two

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ladies are not the only wicked ones
We are all wicked

Your accusation therefore, is null and void tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
See analyzing grin
undecided undecided
he's trying to tell you that you jobless ni..
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by fajani(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided

why say yes to his dating proposal when you know your heart isn't beating for him? Why make him look like a fool when he remember how you treated him so badly?

Must you maga-zone him just because he his trying to be nice and caring? you think he is dumb for buying you iPhone 6 without seeing your panties? He is just trying to satisfy you and make u feel big among your friends. If maga is what you call him, nemesis will catch up with u soon .

The poor guy u broke his heart of recent for no reason is now wise and ready to revenge on any lady he comes across. if you are lucky your sister or your female relatives will not fall victim.

You broke your virginity at the age of 16 and you are deceiving that guy who has put all his trust and hope on you that you are still a Virgin. You don't need him in your life, but you need is cash?

Keep on introducing your fiancee to him as your uncle so that both of you can scam him and push him away when you are done draining him. karma awaits you soon.

What was your response to the yahoo guy who asked you out last night? "yes" as usual right? when you already had 5 boyfriends plus 1 making 6. Tell me where on earth you have seen a lady wedding 2 guys at the same time, oh! you are not done with your screening and game playing?

Did you know that the guy who sponsored your education later committed suicide after you dumped him?

He is not educated, and you know you can't marry him, why waste his time? he is paying your house rent and providing for your needs despite working in a factory as a labourersad

let your conscience judge you........sadsad

silly is there baptism name.. Dnt mind themmm. that's why I always want them to swear with Bible so DAT wen they leave without fulfilling the promise they make.. their life will be jeopardise, who cares... ladies turn me to be a heartless being...

they led me being a drug addict, drunkard, cultist and above all. they turn my golden heart into a glittering heart... how Will I forgive women for their wickedness.... nothing gives me joy than seeing ladies with heartbroken....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 9:40am On May 02, 2015
I like ds thread...brb
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 9:45am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
harsh! Thats no way to type to a lady
don't b a woman wrapper. cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 02, 2015
Op lay your complaints to God because it's only Him that can answer your questions
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 9:50am On May 02, 2015
#hmhmm#
Can u noise makers lend me ur eyes... grin
I bliv this is a counter thread to wah dat classy chik opened ystdy.

So the 0p here has evry right to post wah he wrote up der, girls too get dia own un-seriousness.
Pls let d bashing continue... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
fajani:
silly is there baptism name.. Dnt mind themmm. that's why I always want them to swear with Bible so DAT wen they leave without fulfilling the promise they make.. their life will be jeopardise, who cares... ladies turn me to be a heartless being...

they led me being a drug addict, drunkard, cultist and above all. they turn my golden heart into a glittering heart... how Will I forgive women for their wickedness.... nothing gives me joy than seeing ladies with heartbroken....
Your pishur contradicts your comment.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are all wicked

"we" ?
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Brugo(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

True to an extent. Ladies of nowadays only care about gifts and money. Since I accepted that reality, my romantic life has been a lot less frustrating. Relationship is business. I'm try not to be on the losing side.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

don't b a woman wrapper. cry
okay sir
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 9:54am On May 02, 2015
Mizdeee:
Op lay your complaints to God because it's only Him that can answer your questions
and did u say dsame tin to d girl dat opened d opposite of ds thread ystdy.? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by emperorchedda(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
OK. Carry your ugly self out of my mentions.
You're way more uglier than he is
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2015
fajani:

some ladies can swear with the "Holy Book" while guilty of the claim.

You just have to move on with your life and forget the past and focus on your future. remember "if u kill urself cos of a lady, a lot of guys will walk tru your grave" so live good and enjoy your lifesad
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

and did u say dsame tin to d girl dat opened d opposite of ds thread ystdy.? undecided

I didn't comment at all
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2015
komzyb:
This op is a trouble maker.....wat u are writing dere is called....AFID
gat no time for troubles OK? but I am ready for one if you can challenge my write-up
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
"we" ?
Yes, we.
Didn't the fiance agree to be introduced as an uncle to scam his fellow guy?
These ladies, you call wicked, did you think of the possibility that it might be as a result of what some guys did to their innocent hrt?

Instead of coming up with threads of this nature, why not call on the two gender to look inward and make amendment where necessarily like someone pointed out on the other thread.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 9:59am On May 02, 2015
Mizdeee:

I didn't comment at all
why didn't u?
U should b doin dsame here too den... cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:
why didn't u? U should b doin dsame here too den... cry
Em, bro, are you trying to infringe on my freedom of expression
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
Mizdeee:
did I asked for answers from you? if u r guilty, just change your ways.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:02am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Yes, we.
Didn't the fiance agree to be introduced as an uncle to scam his fellow guy?
These ladies, you call wicked, did you think of the possibility that it might be as a result of what some guys did to their innocent hrt?

Instead of coming up with threads of this nature, why not call on the two gender to look inward and make amendment where necessarily like someone pointed out on the other thread.

and to the guys u ppl keep lambasting... dat dey are wicked..etc

did u do ur finding to know if dey av at once being dumped by a crazy Bitçh b4.? angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by realdee44(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided

why say yes to his dating proposal when you know your heart isn't beating for him? Why make him look like a fool when he remember how you treated him so badly?

Must you maga-zone him just because he his trying to be nice and caring? you think he is dumb for buying you iPhone 6 without seeing your panties? He is just trying to satisfy you and make u feel big among your friends. If maga is what you call him, nemesis will catch up with u soon .

The poor guy u broke his heart of recent for no reason is now wise and ready to revenge on any lady he comes across. if you are lucky your sister or your female relatives will not fall victim.

You broke your virginity at the age of 16 and you are deceiving that guy who has put all his trust and hope on you that you are still a Virgin. You don't need him in your life, but you need is cash?

Keep on introducing your fiancee to him as your uncle so that both of you can scam him and push him away when you are done draining him. karma awaits you soon.

What was your response to the yahoo guy who asked you out last night? "yes" as usual right? when you already had 5 boyfriends plus 1 making 6. Tell me where on earth you have seen a lady wedding 2 guys at the same time, oh! you are not done with your screening and game playing?

Did you know that the guy who sponsored your education later committed suicide after you dumped him?

He is not educated, and you know you can't marry him, why waste his time? he is paying your house rent and providing for your needs despite working in a factory as a labourersad

let your conscience judge you........sadsad

Not just the ladies some men are wicked too we all should just pray for the good one to come our way.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Mhizkel(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
Agarawu23...Why? sad
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:06am On May 02, 2015
Mizdeee:

Em, bro, are you trying to infringe on my freedom of expression
definitely not dear,
all i'm tryna say iz, u are siding d girls here.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:
[font=serif]definitely not dear, all i'm tryna say iz, u are siding d girls here./font] lipsrsealed
And what will siding any of them do? It wouldn't stop the trend
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Agarawu23...Why? sad
why I am saying the truth? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

and to the guys u ppl keep lambasting... dat dey are wicked..etc

did u do ur finding to know if dey av at once being dumped by a crazy Bitçh b4.? angry
Sweetie, I tried not to blame anyone, hence my use of 'we are all wicked'

Moreover, this thread is addressing the ladies and that statement was a reply to a part of the OP,s post which insinuate that ladies turn men into monsters.

And if you really would be fair, take a good look at topics of this nature on NL so far and you would see that ladies are always at the receiving end. You guys do the lambastering more.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:10am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are all wicked

ur first comment is really appeasing.

ur last statement, taaah...swallow it back. angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2015
realdee44:
Not just the ladies some men are wicked too we all should just pray for the good one to come our way.
you are making sense. thanks for your contribution.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:12am On May 02, 2015
Mizdeee:

And what will siding any of them do? It wouldn't stop the trend
buh it will promote more war which ionne tink u ladies can stand... cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

ur first comment is really appeasing.

ur last statement, taaah...swallow it back. angry
No! smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:16am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Sweetie, I tried not to blame anyone, hence my use of 'we are all wicked'

Moreover, this thread is addressing the ladies and that statement was a reply to a part of the OP,s post which insinuate that ladies turn men into monsters.

And if you really would be fair, take a good look at topics of this nature on NL so far and you would see that ladies are always at the receiving end. You guys do the lambastering more.
uhmm, abt u girls receiving much of d blows recently, ehm I Neva noticed dat.
i know hw dat feels tho...we are all in ds shiiit...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Raunchy Christmas Photos / 10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend / My Husband Tried Me With His Friend, And I Fell Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.