Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? (6716 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Mhizkel(f): 10:16am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
why I am saying the truth? cheesy
Why you are been bias
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

and did u say dsame tin to d girl dat opened d opposite of ds thread ystdy.? undecided
Opposite of this thread....can't stop laughing.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 10:22am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

uhmm, abt u girls receiving much of d blows recently, ehm I Neva noticed dat.
i know hw dat feels tho...we are all in ds shiiit...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You never noticed? shocked
Okay! lipsrsealed

Now you are right! cheesy
We are all in the shit together and trading blames wouldn't make the shit go away. We all should take individual decision to be good
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 02, 2015
Wickedness has little or nothing to do with gender but have more to do with personality and element of entity... talking from experience based on facts
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:26am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Opposite of this thread....can't stop laughing.
buh i can't see u laffing,
and ur reason for d fake laff....
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:28am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

You never noticed? shocked
Okay! lipsrsealed

Now you are right! cheesy
We are all in the shit together and trading blames wouldn't make the shit go away. We all should take individual decision to be good

gbamm!!
a bottle of alomo for yhu.
smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

buh i can't see u laffing,
and ur reason for d fake laff....
Your opposite got me laughing
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:30am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
tired of using "counter" ds n dat jare.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

gbamm!!
a bottle of alomo for yhu.
smiley
Lol...
Just one bottle?

Anyways, I don't drink. I would prefer water, pls
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Someone should tell that Nneka girl to wipe that EMULSION PAINT off her face. These girls are just insecure little things without their painted masks. Pseudo-confident nitwits!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by peeparty(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2015
pls stop this e- war,and focus on the topic being discussed. nice counter thread bro
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by komzyb(f): 10:40am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
gat no time for troubles OK? but I am ready for one if you can challenge my write-up
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 10:41am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...
Just one bottle?

Anyways, I don't drink. I would prefer water, pls
water? Huh lemme check my freezer. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by ronald4lif(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2015
How I so much love this counter thread. Already dealt with the one of yesterday. And without fear of contradiction I said atleast 90% of Nigerian relationship and marriage is a business contract. The earlier both guys and girls realize this the better.

Never lose your guard when someone says they love you. Deep inside you already know why he/she is dating you. If it's for the money like most them do just enjoy the moment while it last and don't fall for the love scam. I adopted this notion long ago and it's been working for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Someone should tell that Nneka girl to wipe that EMULSION PAINT off her face. These girls are just insecure little things without their painted masks. Pseudo-confident nitwits!
The sight of that polished face makes me wanna throw up
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by fajani(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Your pishur contradicts your comment.
How?if I may ask.
Beamborla:

How?if I may ask.
Beamborla:

How?if I may ask.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2015
Cholls:
my brother i taya for them o.
Bîtches everywhere we look

Rubbish
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Cholls(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2015
oyin17:

Rubbish
my brothers see another one didnt i tell you.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
How I so much love this counter thread. Already dealt with the one of yesterday. And without fear of contradiction I said atleast 90% of Nigerian relationship and marriage is a business contract. The earlier both guys and girls realize this the better.

Never lose your guard when someone says they love you. Deep inside you already know why he/she is dating you. If it's for the money like most them do just enjoy the moment while it last and don't fall for the love scam. I adopted this notion long ago and it's been working for me.
bro its working for me too

thanks for your contribution
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
komzyb:
mtcheeeeeeew
your hissing match all along with your dp . grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
fajani:
How?if I may ask.How?if I may ask.
You don't like a user or a cultist neither do you look like a drunk.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Why you are been bias
undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

water? Huh lemme check my freezer. smiley
Thanchuu jare cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by fajani(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

You don't like a user or a cultist neither do you look like a drunk.
My character and habit Dont reflect in my face.... God gave me an innocent face......
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by dharay88: 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Thanchuu jare cheesy
wlcm dr.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 12:28pm On May 02, 2015
fajani:
My character and habit Dont reflect in my face.... God gave me an innocent face......
Lucky you!
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by fajani(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:
Lucky you!
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
fajani:
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by fajani(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

you can be my friend or what do u think.... or you dont like a cultist....
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Beamborla(f): 12:45pm On May 02, 2015
fajani:
you can be my friend or what do u think.... or you dont like a cultist....
I would have to believe you are a cultist first.
How many have you killed? angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 02, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers see another one didnt i tell you.

Stfu! silly
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2015
op how do u think we can change,it is when guys stop using our pics to scam fellow guys right?online datin is not really good tho but at d same time u guyz should stop yahoo tinz.Guys are their own enemies!!!e.g some nl female monikers are opened by guy just to scam innocents guys here with innocent pics of female.#na yahoo guys teach some ladies how to scam. :Dso u dont need to tell us we are wicked and aint loyal cos u guys are wicked and not loyal as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Take Photo. (pic) / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.