Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76764 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2015
massinola:
good. it's the season of oluwa trekoo ,but one thing that amazes me is why some people are superised by these actions of the northerners, were are the fulanis from, is it not from the same north, don't they trek with their cows all the way from maidugri to PH which is the longest distance in this country? they can continue to trek all they can but I know for sure that after may 29th any one trekking should just know that as soon as he/she arrives Abuja, na straight to psychiatric hospital for proper mental examination. he's tolerating you guys now cos he believes u are still in the euphoria of winning the election. I don't believe we elected him to give hand shakes to aimless trekkers. After may 29 any visit to aso rock will be strictly on national issues. less I forget, help me thank God for this great privilege of making FP after one year of waiting.

maiduguri to ph no far guy try travelling maid to lagos u go knw i will argue dat fact till tommorow
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
SARCASM99:
GOD ABEG, MAKE D money WEY ALLISON MADUEKE GET 4 BANK TREK ENTA MY OWN ACCOUNT embarassed
grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by billyG(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
All those tanoids,E-diots,pdp applogist una no loyal oo!una fall hand ooo!none of una even volunteer 2 trek frm Abuja to Otuoke to receive jonathan.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by oladimejioo: 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
The only logical explanation I can give about this madness is unemployment. Everybody just wan dey recognized and rewarded. Did this people promised to trek before the 1st guy reach ABJ. SMh
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by isalegan2: 12:57am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2370095_ceargzbwiaagp8_jpeg87582c00207bf0b275e8b2da9f5c9113

Go for it, sis! cool

{{{Hajiya for the win!}}}

Look at the determination on her face. shocked. What a man can do a (Naija) woman can do better! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by isalegan2: 1:05am On May 05, 2015
massinola:
good. it's the season of oluwa trekoo ,but one thing that amazes me is why some people are superised by these actions of the northerners, were are the fulanis from, is it not from the same north, don't they trek with their cows all the way from maidugri to PH which is the longest distance in this country? they can continue to trek all they can but I know for sure that after may 29th any one trekking should just know that as soon as he/she arrives Abuja, na straight to psychiatric hospital for proper mental examination. he's tolerating you guys now cos he believes u are still in the euphoria of winning the election. I don't believe we elected him to give hand shakes to aimless trekkers. After may 29 any visit to aso rock will be strictly on national issues. less I forget, help me thank God for this great privilege of making FP after one year of waiting.

Werey. cheesy grin grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by OneNaira6: 6:33am On May 06, 2015
Really? Really? This is desperation and looking for cheap publicity to the highest. Smh!!!

The next person that does this trekking thing please send them to the forest to find shekau since they want popularity so damn bad and love walking. Mtchewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.