Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76463 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
The truth is that many of this trekkers dont know who buhari is...as long its buhari they are ready to trek round the world...there are so many robots in this country... sad
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by slap1(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by eugy45(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
hmm...Joblessnes at it's peak. Well i dnt blame dem much, cos if we had plentiful job oppurtuinities, and she engaged herself wit one...i bet she wud do no such.
Trek well..u hear!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by slap1(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2015
Nonsense! Who even gives them publicity?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians sha grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by hebenezher(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2015
GEEZ. THIS IS TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE.... I BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ENGAGING IN THIS ACT ARE IN QUEST FOR FAME... IT'S RATHER TOO OBVIOUS TO THE WISE grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by laoshog: 5:17pm On May 02, 2015
Text GCW to 38261 on your MTN line to get very useful information about your gadget.

I was surprised too !!!!!!!!!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Emyben(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
That one concern am. See you see Rape! Tomorrow nah, lalasticlala go post another one titled 'Pretty Woman trekking from Kaduna to Abuja gets raped.'

I dont understand some Nigerians and their love for outdated ingenuity. No one takes that trekking ish serious again. Its now becoming normal.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by datguru: 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
grin there is something about her that is funny

What exactly??
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:

There is something about you that is charming shocked
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by holyokoto(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
Pretty undecided undecided undecided
#

Yeah very pretty
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by hotgunz(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
Pls FG do sumtin b4 ds trekkin madness spread like ebola full nigeria...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Queening(f): 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
And dis madness myt be contagious who knows d next victim maybe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Queening(f): 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
ok.

With current fuel scarcity we would all be trekking everywhere soon.
abi ooh...true talk cheesy cheesy
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by sirwilly1(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
What's my business if the whole nigeria want to trek to china because of buhari's victory? All these OPs should stop bringing rubbish to front page, and bring something reasonable. Nairaland is still lucky that i've not seen an alternative to it yet.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
I only came to see a pretty woman undecided where she dey?

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Texasquare(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
Hajiya Talayu trekking from Kaduna to Abuja

shoro niyen?

Oya mi lenu oo!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by akin269(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
this treck of a thing

na madness sadthis treck of a thing

na madness
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by wiringdpt(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Awon weyrey

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by anonimi: 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Too many jobless mofos in that country. grin

Hopefully, someone will fix them with a job. undecided

Not sure they will answer Amen to that your prayer oh cheesy

They may prefer the N5,000 promised to 25 million Nigerians by Daura President Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by visionjoe: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
Buhariosis Infected.
Why are u pple complaining?
Are they not Nomadic Farmers before ni?
E no move me one bit

Anyway, Sips Puree Water

U no even know maybe na her illetrate father force am to do so. U don't forget their culture for there ni

Abeg. My hears are deaf

GMB has 70 cattle's, are they up to 70 yet?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Sportay: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
Am sure if her husband is alive would not let her do that nonsense.
Rapists, where are u, here comes jollifications.
Great A' madness. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by themilanway(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

U better start trekking now because some of them didn't. Check to verify.

Why wont it,you finger Seun wife? undecided undecided
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by dyabman(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]ORISIRI...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by runobest: 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
May 29 many people shall trek from every nook and cranny of FCT to Eagle. After No petroleum products.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by richidinho(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:

She iz not even as pretty as you are
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by IDnoble1: 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
Very soon the road to ABJ will be full of ppl trekking to the state capital
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Abelmoscus(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I no no why mosquitoes day always bite me near my blockos
e fit be say bush don cover the blockos, cut the bush and gimme feedback grin

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ezecushy(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I no no why mosquitoes day always bite me near my blockos
may be because of the darkness around it. My advice tie touch-light around ur wast simple.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ddugeri(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
only people like mrscript fit act dis way
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by FitnessNigeria: 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
Nawa ooo. I said it, this madness is contagious and needs to be curtailed before it take its first causality
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
Please I need a breakdown of these madness! Is it that they are doing it out of love for Buhari or there is a mental epidemic going on? I see no way this trekking madness will impact on either the "trekker" or the "trekked for"....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.