Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76467 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
Haters and bitter people plenty for nl ooo. How can we be so hateful of a man that the gods love.

If their GEJ had won, not a single mosquito will trek to see him sworn in. Only d Almighty can give Nigerian LOVE
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 02, 2015
grin

I'm JK

Just kidding

Na her wahala I dey look for and I don see am already bro!

lalasticlala:

Lol. No naa, Amina fine pass am wella abeg

grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by RectorDammy(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
Me self don prepare to trek from Osogbo to Bayelsa to welcome Jonathan back Home

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by greatnow: 11:52pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
they will soon rape her on the road and the story will change to .''Pretty trecking woman raped and dumped on her way to abuja''
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Damyion(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:
Too many jobless mofos in that country. grin

Hopefully, someone will fix them with a job. undecided
Even this comment of yours suggests that you live in Nigeria, you traitor.
Oponu oshi.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
this one just wan go chop prick grin grin grin from one guy de decide her hubby say she wan trek for Buhari lol

If I have a wife she ain't trekking for nobody

I like Buhari btw
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
onyi4edu:
grin there is something about her that is funny
U damn right #
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 6:50am On May 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

U better start trekking now because some of them didn't. Check to verify.
Heh, U want make d boy enter am. Hot soup. Lol
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Abinupesi(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2015
this no be small thing just becaus of buhari
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by OlaNurudeen: 7:48am On May 03, 2015
this is lack of job,

no husband to control her and high level of madness

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by madgoat(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2015
Nonsense..... Thats the problem with we Nigerians. We are never creative. When one person does something, everybody wants to do the same thing.
I pity this woman though, i hope she doesnt get raped or molested along lonely paths.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2015
The madness continues till Mr. President, GMB resigns frm presidency
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by tuk2ato(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2015
I thought I saw woman starts twerking from Kaduna to Abuja that was why I opened this stupid trend embarassed
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:49am On May 03, 2015
I think it's High tym I start trekking from Abuja to Otuoke to witness Jonathan welcome back parry! grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by redsun(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
She better watch out for bokoharam. Anyway,bokoharams seems to have disappeared with APC in power.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by adellam16(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2015
Yea right pretty woman with black lips
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by adellam16(f): 10:19am On May 03, 2015
greatnow:
they will soon rape her on the road and the story will change to .''Pretty trecking woman raped and dumped on her way to abuja''
very possible! Dumb woman.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by adellam16(f): 10:23am On May 03, 2015
madgoat:
Nonsense..... Thats the problem with we Nigerians. We are never creative. When one person does something, everybody wants to do the same thing.
I pity this woman though, i hope she doesnt get raped or molested along lonely paths.
does she have sense?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Dhaarmee(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 03, 2015
majority of northerners are as learned as sheeps and goats .expect more treekers till 2019.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

don't mind her. As she dey trek go na so pple go dey Bleep am dey go too.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Spidermon: 11:02am On May 03, 2015
When she stops in a bush to rest at night, hope men of the night don't group lash her. She better get a padlock for her p**sy.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by folba(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2015
So sorry for her, she even wouldn't get a presidential handshake.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Fynestboi: 12:12pm On May 03, 2015
Lobish angry angry
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
massinola:
good. it's the season of oluwa trekoo ,but one thing that amazes me is why some people are superised by these actions of the northerners, were are the fulanis from, is it not from the same north, don't they trek with their cows all the way from maidugri to PH which is the longest distance in this country? they can continue to trek all they can but I know for sure that after may 29th any one trekking should just know that as soon as he/she arrives Abuja, na straight to psychiatric hospital for proper mental examination. he's tolerating you guys now cos he believes u are still in the euphoria of winning the election. I don't believe we elected him to give hand shakes to aimless trekkers. After may 29 any visit to aso rock will be strictly on national issues. less I forget, help me thank God for this great privilege of making FP after one year of waiting.
yessss but you're generalising sire sad the cattle rearers in the north are not much that you think all abokis can trek to anywhere undecided
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by princezzlolly(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
Rubbish............she no get children 2 takia of
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by eddytine: 2:29pm On May 03, 2015
Check here for the best quality masculine and feminine shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 03, 2015
Hmm, una go walk tire. See them
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by plants: 4:18pm On May 03, 2015
very soon they will form a union. Nigeria Treckers Association NTA
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by sagir001: 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
Mtcheww nigerians sef
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
onyi4edu:
grin there is something about her that is funny
Make 'ur point what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.