Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (939 Views)

Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
It makes me wonder, when a guy wants you he calls you probably 5 times a day sends you SMS like 6 times aday grin grin when you say ok for the first 3-5mths he is still constant wink then it starts to happen shocked 5 calls become 2 then 1 call a day then once in a week, 6 SMS become 3 then 2 then none!!! undecided undecided Then the stories begin he has been busy that's why he didn't call or he traveled and forgot to tell you or he didnt see your missed calls

Can someone in the house tell me why this happens it sure beats me!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
Have you seen a used product having the same value as it did when new?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
lol daz why we av to make do with their short desp. moment tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
WHO CAMPAIGNz AFTER ELECTION ...tho all guyz are nt d same wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by jamex93(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
bros u funny o
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ronald4lif(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
Some guys just woo girls for fun, not that they're really interested in her.

Some love the challenges that involves wooing a girl. The more she play hard to get the more they think of better scheme to getting her succumb to their dating pressure. It's a mission accomplished once she gives in to his advances and there's this need to take on the next challenge. The cycle continues.

Others just do it to test their own skills if it's up to date.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2015
This is so true
The same thing happened to me before
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by falconey(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2015
I blame chicks for it, the hard to get kills.

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is so true

The same thing happened to me before

shocked really? Tosyne, et u brutus?

Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by austinesteve(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2015
this is as a result of the window dressing most ladies do...good packaging with wrong product. men get attracted by the packaging and at the long run discovers the product those not worth keeping......by packaging am talking about looks and product I mean the inner beauty of a lady, it could range from character and so on, depending on wat the man wants.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Some guys just woo girls for fun, not that they're really interested in her.

Some love the challenges that involves wooing a girl. The more she play hard to get the more they think of better scheme to getting her succumb to their dating pressure. It's a mission accomplished once she gives in to his advances and there's this need to take on the next challenge. The cycle continues.

Others just do it to test their own skills if it's up to date.

Interesting....all the more reasons, why women shouldn't wear their heart strings up their sleeves......

I believe the good book says "guard your heart...."
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Pheals(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
Op we are not . 'same so if it happen to u na u be that...kids relation mtcheew
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by eph12(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2015
Our eyes become opened and we see things we were blinded to during the chase clearly tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by richidinho(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
Who get tyme for long tinz diz dayz
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by richidinho(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2015
Another observation pls

Why is diz babe keep luking @ me?

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ITbomb(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
One thing I have noticed is this

The longer or harder the chase, the more the expectations and the greater the disappointment when the guy finally finds out that it was not worth the effort.

Chase and "hard to get" are for players and runs girls. True love happens simultaneously, the girl gives the green light while the guy gather confidence and walk up to claim what is his
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
Xiadnat:

shocked really? Tosyne, et u brutus?
Hmmmm
ehn now cheesy
Happened when men were boys cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
it's simple, [size=29pt]Av u ever seen a President campaigning after winning election ?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Should She Consent For An Arranged Marriage? / Sexercise & Seducation - Top Sex Education/training Video Now On SD Cards & Dvds / This Will Surely Make A Lot Of Women Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.