Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? (573 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Olabamidelemi(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
There's this girl in my neighbourhood. She always stare at me any time we tend to see around, though we do not talk or even greet each other.
The most surprising part of it was when i went to buy something where she was plaiting her hair today, all her eyes were all over me and i tried to behave as if i was oblivious of her gaze but she adjusted and gaze more and more. It was somewhat ridicoulus 2 me.

Now is it that she like me or what? Cos i didn't undastand d message.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 02, 2015
It seems she has a crush on you.
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
She's wondering if you had breakfast.

Some of you just like everything spelt out for you. . . What'll your next thread be about? Whether you should ask her out or not? Or whether you should wait for her to make another move?

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
She has crush over you but if you don't do something now, she may hate you later. I'm a living testimony, when I finally tried my luck, she shunned me like angel Michael shun devil
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
so u had to open a thread smh. d time u used to type dis u cant use it to chat her up. maybe d gal is always staring cos ahe wondering y u are staring lol
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
She's probably thinking the same thing about you undecided
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Tattooboy: 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
or not.
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Olabamidelemi(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
uhnuhn. So how do i go abt it. lots of girls always do dsame 2 me which i've bn ignoring bt dy kip it on. D problm is i dnt knw how to do mushy stuf
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Olabamidelemi(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
ednut1:
so u had to open a thread smh. d time u used to type dis u cant use it to chat her up. maybe d gal is always staring cos ahe wondering y u are staring lol
i never lukd at her 4 a min
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by mostHandsome01: 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
Bro it's time to play hard to get
Re: Does It Mean She's In Love With Him? by pretydiva(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
Y don't u walk up 2 her n ask her ,instead of u asking us. As if we no d answer 2 ur questn

(1) (Reply)

This Deal Will Amaze You!! / Ladies, Can You Sleep With A Total Stranger To Save His/her Life? / Romancelander This Is One Book You All Need To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.