Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... (3224 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
The girl i feel inlove with said she is dating me out of pity...
Am inlove with her, we have being dated for about 2years now and she make this statement today...
*Pls what does that mean....
*Do love have anything to do with pity....
Nairalanders na you i rely on......oya make u ginger me...
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2016
(in WizKids voice) I can't explainnnnn eeee aaaa
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by donbenedict(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
All these kyn yeye village love
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Acidosis(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
grin
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Damstarr(f): 4:46pm On May 02, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ronald4ever(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
Are you broke, uneducated or disabled?

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Khutie: 4:59pm On May 02, 2016
even if he dey disable , no be human being he be my niggur beta leave dah relationship outta pity too. Yhu deserve d best cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
Are you broke, uneducated or disabled?
none of it.....but not that rich
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2016
You are dumb if until now you haven't deciphered the meaning of that statement. . . That girl just told you point blank that she is helping a pitiable dude like you empower your fragile self-esteem, and might have considered or may consider accepting other offers if any, or, maybe there's some fortune she is benefiting from the "forced" pity-relationship.

Why are Nigerian ladies so heartless? After living off his ass for 2 years and fooling him with fake love all the while, you judged today is convenient to hatch your plans, because you
reckon you cannot go on with the deception forever. Chai.

I don't need to tell you the next route to follow from this junction. Sorry man. It's really painful.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Gesswhat: 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
Love gone south bro. Good luck!
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by finalboss1(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2016
op just dump her she's not yours....nd maybe you need to check for wat is not right abt yo.. like your lifestyle....or smting ..but i know she ll regret..
2yrs nor be beans

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Khutie:
even if he dey disable , no be human being he be my niggur beta leave dah relationship outta pity too. Yhu deserve d best cry
to get u right, u mean it over?
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Xionez(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2016
2 years of pity. Chai, some babes dey hearless ar swear.
As for you, OP. better go and shuk ur ostrich head inside sand for exhibiting this embarrassing foolishness for 2years...and counting.

Ginger fire...you need Onions not ginger.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by NiRfreak(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2016
1.It means she does not truly love you

2.It may also mean your days are numbered with her

3. Any fvck up from you might attract red card or harsh reactions

4. She has the upper hand in the relationship.....more power

5. Finally, she's likely to cheat on you cos she's just helping your poor condition....by just pitying u....cos you can scarcely get a lady who will love and date you out there.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Quit d relationship abeg
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Fynestboi: 5:41pm On May 02, 2016
This one is strong.

grin grin
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by rawpadgin(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
why some guys mumu lyk dis sef
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by waxxydude: 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
Brother are you weak on bed? are you impotent? or do you've a single ball? cheesy cheesy

That relationship ain't going nowhere buh you can still come home the winner. HOW?

Invite her to a hotel, be extremely nice before she arrive make sure you've taken "4 energy drinks, 2 ijedi and 2 alteco", then get her to bed with you, man-handle her with all the craze in you.
Tips to achieving that :make sure all the sorrow & pains she caused you keep appearing fresh in your mind as you ram her like a possessed man.

After this she would be lying like a wounded lion, now nigga leave her out of pity. Thank me later. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
op just dump her she's not yours....nd maybe you need to check for wat is not right abt yo.. like your lifestyle....or smting ..but i know she ll regret..
2yrs nor be beans
thanks bro
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2016
Xionez:
2 years of pity. Chai, some babes dey hearless ar swear.
As for you, OP. better go and shuk ur ostrich head inside sand for exhibiting this embarrassing foolishness for 2years...and counting.

Ginger fire...you need Onions not ginger.
na advice i need, no be insult
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
waxxydude:
Brother are you weak on bed? are you impotent? or do you've a single ball? cheesy cheesy

That relationship ain't going nowhere buh you can still come home the winner. HOW?

Invite her to a hotel, be extremely nice before she arrive make sure you've taken "4 energy drinks, 2 ijedi and 2 alteco", then get her to bed with you, man-handle her with all the craze in you.
Tips to achieving that :make sure all the sorrow & pains she caused you keep appearing fresh in your mind as you ram her like a possessed man.

After this she would be lying like a wounded lion, now nigga leave her out of pity. Thank me later. cheesy cheesy
lols, murderer
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ted1741: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
Maybe you should go and complete high school first before relationship to give yourself some dignity of purpose. U can't read, can't write, can't spell and don't know the difference between past and present tenses or prefix and suffix. Why won't a girl date u out of pity when there is zero future in u other than weed.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
waxxydude:

lols, murderer
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
angry he is a human being, i don't know why people treat their fellow human being like this angry is not fair
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
why some guys mumu lyk dis sef
why some idiot like you comment on other person thred
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ehix89(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
It means she is dating you and if she doesn't, no one will
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2016
NiRfreak:
1.It means she does not truly love you

2.It may also mean your days are numbered with her

3. Any fvck up from you might attract red card or harsh reactions

4. She has the upper hand in the relationship.....more power

5. Finally, she's likely to cheat on you cos she's just helping your poor condition....by just pitying u....cos you can scarcely get a lady who will love and date you out there.
thanks bro..i really love dis
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Gebbson007(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2016
smh fr u .worst insult ever.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by sheunsheun(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
ehix89:
Seconded!!!

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
ehix89:
lol if she didnt, anoda person will surely date me...anyway tanks, i will reason about it
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by rawpadgin(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
ogunronbi18:
why some idiot like you comment on other person thred
look @ dis inconsequential fool dat doesn't kno wen a girl doesn't give a rat shiit about him
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
ted1741:
Maybe you should go and complete high school first before relationship to give yourself some dignity of purpose. U can't read, can't write, can't spell and don't know the difference between past and present tenses or prefix and suffix. Why won't a girl date u out of pity when there is zero future in u other than weed.
what are you saying here.....this is nonsense, sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pics Of My Fiancee And I (18+ Pics) / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? / Who Else Have Noticed This About Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.