Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. (26331 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Hey Mr FooOol, Are u sure u read this thread topic @ all?
You and your parents are fools and will die foolishly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 03, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
You and your parents are fools and will die foolishly.

Okay, I get ur point Mr Fooooooool.

Wen ur prepared u can read dis article n delete ur previous comments...

As for the lives of Men, its decides by God himself, ur powerless in that aspect. curse with death again n watch God visit u with it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Ojiofor: 11:16am On May 03, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Lmao! No chill. Dude, u encapsulated the problem with Imo State here. Misappropriation of funds and Kangaroo projects. Plus, he had to meet up with his party commitments... This is the year of unravelling. Our eyes will open as a people now.
Mwhat can I say?someone owning workers one year salary and still win second term election convincingly is beyond reason.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by realglob(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2015
tit:
how can someone's pension be below 10,000 naira?

Don't b surprise, I was also surprise wen my room mate received an alert of his late dad's pension and it was 9k I saw for dat month.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by gudluckgreat(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Imo people have entered one chance

No dey yarn rubbish. Na your own state enter one chance
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 03, 2015
preciousMI1:

you abi me? I taya oh
my dear I tire pass you...our government is our problem...a plague to all of us...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 03, 2015
This is the reason why PDP could only win 6 LGAs out of 27 LGAs in Imo state. They were busy slandering the name of rochas in Lagos, Abuja and the online media meanwhile those on ground in imo state know the truth and voted massively for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by godwin120alex: 11:33am On May 03, 2015
All dis politicians wat you sow you must reap.he has money to buy presidential form of 27 million and take care of his family yet he did not care about pple that earm sml money as salary.Heartless pple.Some teachers may have died of HBP and their families in disarray cos of lack of fund to take care of the family needs.I was there so I feel the civil servant pains.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by biafranking: 11:45am On May 03, 2015
stanech:
This APC go worst pass PDP
the table will change after may 29...
Watch out..grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by rapthugx(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2015
This story is misleading. It is 13th month salary arrears not 13 months salary.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by erodite638: 11:52am On May 03, 2015
The man we know...shout out to iconzy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by meforyou1(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2015
I wish okorocha should not pay any worker till 2019. When my people were foolish enough to rig in a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Ephemmm: 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Rochas owning salaries, Amaechi owning salaries, Aregbeshola owning salaries, Ibikunle Amosun owning salaries, Oyo governor owning salaries.. Change

Plateau, ebonyi, and Benue are leading the race: are they APC states too?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by MrP7: 12:07pm On May 03, 2015
APC and PDP politicians are all the same criminals
He's owing 13 month salary but could buy a super bus for Buhari
Some politicians don't have conscience
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
13 months? If that were me, I would have stopped coming to work and looking for a source of income elsewhere!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
When you hear stories like this,the best thing to do is to verify.

I called two friends who work in the state ministries in Imo state. They told me they are not owed by the government. The have been paid their march salaries and are awaiting that of april.

Anyone who believes Rochas can owe workers 13months salary needs his brain checked.

Rochas is not like Suswan who does not have human feelings for his state workers.
post says primary school teachers. Pls call your friend, a primary school teacher, in imo and ask. Your godfather is the biggest criminal in SE

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by eaglechild: 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Imo people dey enjoy their roundabouts they don't need salaries.
looooooool!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Reference(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Imo people dey enjoy their roundabouts they don't need salaries.

Yeah, going round and round is enough to make anyone dizzy. Rochas. Just right size your workforce to match the realities of the times.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
meforyou1:
post says primary school teachers. Pls call your friend, a primary school teacher, in imo and ask. Your godfather is the biggest criminal in SE
you have another four years to rant and hate Rochas. I don't think he cares if you exist.
Btw,the topic said 13th month salary and not 13months salary arrears.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2015
frisky2good:
And until he pays, they should eat grass?

They should have made a decision on election day but they showed they loved their Governor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Reference(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2015
MrCGPA:
I wonder why many Nigerians do not have reading and understanding habit. So people don't know the difference between Salary and Salary areas again. Haba! Do not use hatred to read any story. Whether you like it or not APC has come to stay in Nigeria and the difference will be much.

You guys will be on the defensive for the next four years. Truths, propaganda, lies, statistics, 'haters' will all be after you. Better grow alligator skin and book a resident doctor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by mobaking: 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
PDP e-goats looking 4 anything to discredit APC, Una no see suswan,fayose,kogi even FG to talk about their salary problems?.Imo people are not fools,they know who truly care .They are not blind and deaf,they know what is happening in Abia and they rejected such abominations in their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Eruditor: 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
In 2013, Okorocha's Imo received 5-7B per month from the FG in terms of FA. In 2014, he received 2-3B. That's more than 50% drop. My happiness is that we voted iut the major bane of Nigeria- GEJ.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Reference(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Now imagine the kind of impact these teachers will have on their pupils....that is if they even bother to teach at all.

Free education indeed!

Only God can provide anything free and of value at the same time. No human can.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by ihedioramma: 12:34pm On May 03, 2015
@OP say what you know, it is only two months ask a teacher from imo state he or she will tell you better.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by themilanway(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
Frankbaro:

Idioten!
grin grin grin Goat
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
APc..... Fraud
the same fraud you endorsed last year,is that not stupidity and hypocrisy??omo ale...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Tohpeh(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
doublejoyful:
It's 13th month nt 13 months salary. It's like bonus at d end of year like Christmas bonus and stuffs like dat.

I for fear o
Even at that he must pay

I know he's such a nice man wink
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by toludadon(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2015
to the best of my knowledge, state govts are not responsible for primary schools teacher's salaries.. it is deducted right from the source from the federal allocation accruable to local govts..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by ransomed: 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
APc..... Fraud
::-PDP's Federal government is also owing more than that. 17 months salary arreas, ask Mrs cancer survivor if i am lying. So all politicians are liars and decievers.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 03, 2015
That is the change APC is talking about
What they couldn't do locally ,they will surely do ,nationally
[size=18pt]Everybody shout change![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
13th month and not 13 months...hatred has blinded some people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.