Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. (26188 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by arinze151: 9:31am On May 03, 2015
all Biafra should know that 30th of may is our remembrance is gonna be Hot.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Decryptor(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Just like in Osun, this is the change Boko Haram government, APC is preaching, Anyway I'm not from Imo. You can ask berem alias MzJackBaueress if her mother's pension is below 10,000 so we can know if there is any hope. Lord have mercy

So MzJackBaueress and her family have been cooking ordinary oil with water as soup and eating palm kernel nut (aki) for the past 13months and yet she shamelessly roots for Rochas O-COCKCROACH-A?

The witches in her village has used her brains to prepare agidi jollof!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2015
Okorocha has paid salaries of teachers upto april, this is the usually PDP propaganda. One mistake PDP made is playing politics of propaganda because imolites are enlightened and can differentiate between FACT and Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/01/okorocha-promises-to-pay-13-months-salary-arrears/

After 4 years in office, Ur realizing that u should fight corruption existing in form of ghost workers. smh
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by waistaa(f): 9:45am On May 03, 2015
OP may sango strike you for this.my mum is a teacher in orji town primary school,orji owerri.who gave you this mumu info. They were paid march 2015 salary on april 15th and I personally had to go a colleague of hers who was ill her cheque of 97,300 naira.say what you know,anti okorocha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by mbulela: 9:51am On May 03, 2015
13 months??
What has he been doing with the monthly allocations?
These clowns have death conscience.
No wonder Amaechi is unperturbed by the fact that he has not paid most workers March salaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by mbulela: 9:52am On May 03, 2015
waistaa:
OP may sango strike you for this.my mum is a teacher in orji town primary school,orji owerri.who gave you this mumu info. They were paid march 2015 salary on april 15th and I personally had to go a colleague of hers who was ill her cheque of 97,300 naira.say what you know,anti okorocha
Thanks for clarifying such lies.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by betterpikinn: 9:55am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Imo people have entered one chance
Mumu
Na only you dey here?
Must you occupy 8 plots of 30 for more than one million people?
Selfish thing angry

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
I only pity for the over 300 000 people who tried to vote him out. As for the ones who fell for his propaganda and showmanship, they should enjoy whatever they see in the next 4 years, no complaints.
Okorocha has paid salaries of teachers
upto april, this is the usually PDP
propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by betterpikinn: 9:59am On May 03, 2015
tit:
how can someone's pension be below 10,000 naira?
The evil men do...
How can someone's pension be below N10,000
Chai!
I weep for this country
And a rtd head of state and president collects more than 20 MILLION Naira every month shocked
WOE UNTO THEM ALL. angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by duruallwell25(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2015
When buhari enters ( Dats if he will) he shall pay back all the debts the Ayfeecee governors used in sponsoring him. Then dey would pay their workers....simple Mathematics.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by waistaa(f): 10:09am On May 03, 2015
Please they are agitating for their pension and its not the governors fault o,this is from achike udenwa's tenure.he removed their name from the establishment so they are using this opportunity to plead that they be enrolled again.secondary pensioners dey chop theirs already
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by petermichaels(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2015
Its d change dey vote 4! So make dem Njoy!! Wit coke sef and moi moi or abacha. Hehe!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2015
Tohpeh:
shocked owing workers 13months?

Its really unfair Mr. Gov.
I expected much more transparency and ofcourse fairness in your govt. Bt now, I say...... lipsrsealed
Its all lies, Okorocha is not owing primary school teachers or any worker.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by fctguy: 10:17am On May 03, 2015
I do not support any party cuz as far as am concerned they are both same PDP or APC.
One year one month salaries is despicable and act of wickedness meanwhile the Gov spent hundreds of millions to secure his second term in office. On the other hand, I do not think a PDP Gov would have done better

The change Nigeria needs is not APC rather that the electorate be well educated about the game of politics, we must demand for their distinct program for their tenure and hold them responsible.
Enough of sentimental support, let parties have discreet and realistic manifestoes instead of lies painted promises.

Rochas, please act fast

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by oroagba121(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2015
Majority of people in this does not understand the meaning of 13 month salary arrears, u can call it bonus, is just an over pay. not 1,2,3........... 13 month.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2015
How have they been feeding? paying their children's school fee, feeding their family and themselves, paying their bills, not to mention paying their tithes to God. Heartless people called Politicians, God will surely deal with them brutally

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by jkross(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Atleast he has promised to pay unlike one h€-goat in my friend's state that blames FG.

But Owelle, why pay pupils stipends and declare free education whereas you owe pensioners? undecided

If a govt increases school fees from 25k to 120k then turns around to say pay 20k we will pay the 100k for you..hw is the education free?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/01/okorocha-promises-to-pay-13-months-salary-arrears/
Mallam rochas, you mean you are owing primary school teachers for a whole 13 months? Chai there is God o!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by donttouch: 10:29am On May 03, 2015
tit:

In other words, nobody is getting any pension.
#Unagohearam#
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by mandax: 10:37am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
APC Change.... Boko Haram administration has finally arrived south east. smh

Since Okorocha joined APC, he abandoned the projects he started.

In some areas in his state, roads scrapped in the last four years remain with dust. People have been breathing dust since then in dry season, they may develop lung cancer. Okorocha doesn't care.

One reason they voted him again is to have him complete the numerous projects he started, so as not have monumental waste in the state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by kristisking(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
It is the dividend of change.They should accept their fates.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by shineeye: 10:51am On May 03, 2015
i wonder how he won the election if he owe teachers for 9 months
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

This one is not baba one chance, Its brother one chance...Lmao
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by mandax: 11:00am On May 03, 2015
mekadinho:
APC= GREEN SNAKE IN GREEN GRASS... ALMOST ALL APC GOVERNORS ARE OWING WORKERS... NAWA...

One of the most expensive propaganda -producing companies in the US was rented by APC during the last presidential election campaign.

APC states governors must have been contributing to the company.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Frankbaro(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin I thought you said Okorocha will be senting packing out of Douglas house?

Another useless doom say,same way some of you refused to removed GEJ tinted glass from your eyes that you almost got crushed by the CHANGE TRAIN.

Do something worthwhile with your different lives and stop surfing the net looking for news to discredit Okorocha led government,We Imolite are happy with him,so stop hating on your useless self.

To the rest of you APC has come to stay tongue tongue tongue

Idioten!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 03, 2015
tit:

It is ooo. Depends on where u worked n ur educational qualification
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 03, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Okorocha has paid salaries of teachers upto april, this is the usually PDP propaganda. One mistake PDP made is playing politics of propaganda because imolites are enlightened and can differentiate between FACT and Propaganda.

Hey Mr FooOol, Are u sure u read this thread topic @ all?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by doublejoyful: 11:08am On May 03, 2015
It's 13th month nt 13 months salary. It's like bonus at d end of year like Christmas bonus and stuffs like dat.

Tohpeh:
shocked owing workers 13months?

Its really unfair Mr. Gov.
I expected much more transparency and ofcourse fairness in your govt. Bt now, I say...... lipsrsealed
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by debbie(f): 11:09am On May 03, 2015
Rochas when are u going to pay Alvan Ikoku pensioners( college,primary and nursery staff)? Their gratuity you have refused to pay! Playing them and making empty promises for years now each time they send delegate. You have stationed your chief press secretary to insult them. Well I don't blame u,All I know is that those old men and women will be alive to eat their sweat..They won't die

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2015
It baffles me that the so called literate leaders of this very country are so myopic when they reason,( rochas is an imbecilic fool).

How dare u declare a free education when u cannot pay primary school teachers salaries?

How dare u declare free education when u cannot pay pensioners(10k per month) for 13 bleeping months?

How dare u declare free education when all those pensioners whose pensions are above 10k are to wait for another 12months(12+13 =25months)?

How dare u owe these people and still threaten and blackmail them into not going for strike?

How dare u as a Governor know that u didn't perform well during ur last election and still ve the guts to contest for re-election and then rigged urself to be the Governor again?

How dare u, a progressive change ambassador turned to be a retrogressive changer? IF GMB's claim of dealing ruthlessly with election offenders did not start with the worst Governor Nigeria can ever produce (Rochas).

My 2cents though, u cannot come to a bar and declare free drinks for everyone when there is actually nothing to drink.

Nigeria was on a spending spree (budgets were well funded, no bottlenecks,no delays,money realised from excess sale of crude were duly shared. What happens now that our mode of getting finances is tight @least for a few couple of years. What happens now that there will no longer be excess from the sale of crude as the money realised from the normal sale is insufficient?) I know Nigeria will bounce back to stand firm without crude,but it will take some months if not years. IMO state debt profile is very very high(I think they are tailing lagos state)

What will happen to ndi IMO in these coming difficult time ahead? Only a question for ndi IMO.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
that moment we were told stealing ain't corruption, then we all knew politics is now a business

In the Nigerian constitution and in the constitution of many Democratic countries, stealing is not same as corruption. Its a political normalcy.

For example, If I steal your goat and u catch me, u can only take me to a police station............If u take me to EFCC, they will tell u that such a case is beyond their jurisdiction...

Same was child abuse n NAPTIP seem similar, but they technically don't treat the same case.

Just like ICPC does not fight financial crimes.

Just as SARS is anti robbery squad n can't treat a case of stealing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC / Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque / Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.