Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? (2333 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Can You Fart In Front Of Your GF/BF? / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:55pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
smileysmiley cool then lipsrsealed
and shouldn't u be sleepin by now.?
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by jumper524(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahhahah who mess the breaking mess
na she oo
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by grad2012(f): 12:00am On May 03, 2015
Hw can u be dating some one and not be free to laugh at and with each other lols.Thats luv and friendship cool, infact if i dont fart who will hehehehehe grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:08am On May 03, 2015
grad2012:
Hw can u be dating some one and not be free to laugh at and with each other lols.Thats luv and friendship cool, infact if i dont fart who will hehehehehe grin grin cheesy
ask dem oooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
na she oo
lol! U no go say na u b4 cheesy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Eniqurl(f): 12:12am On May 03, 2015
Y not cheesy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by mirexxx(f): 12:14am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

and shouldn't u be sleepin by now.?
i should smiley
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 12:15am On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
i should smiley
yea yhu should.
++take care++

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Hmmmmmm! So it would be right to say if you haven't met some1 who you can freely fart around you haven't found. "The One" grin cheesy

Story story. angry
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 12:31am On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
Y not cheesy
keep farting around girl.
Na free gift of nature...
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Eniqurl(f): 12:32am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:
keep farting around girl. Na free gift of nature...
Yeah, it is.
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:36am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Story story. angry
story
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by ronald4lif(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
story

Yes that's right. You never jam fart wey be say if person release am here the atmosphere go be like place wey corpse don decay. Which kind love be that one
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 12:40am On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
Yeah, it is.
one wrap of Ghanian SK for yhu.
Ur nyt today is gonna b da best...

trust me.

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Eniqurl(f): 12:43am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

one wrap of Ghanian SK for yhu.
Ur nyt today is gonna b da best...

trust me.
over highness go worry me cheesy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 12:47am On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
over highness go worry me cheesy
this will calm u down dear...
U can always call on me for more. cheesy

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by folamog(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2015
I like it that most of the ladies are being real here, cos na una sabi mess pass grin , cos basically it means if you truly love me, you have to take in my sh***t. Which also involves taking a sh**t with the door open now and then and your partner waltzing by grin . This 'love' eh. I fart oh! Live and direct!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Eniqurl(f): 12:59am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:
this will calm u down dear... U can always call on me for more. cheesy
wink
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Nobody: 1:25am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes that's right. You never jam fart wey be say if person release am here the atmosphere go be like place wey corpse don decay. Which kind love be that one
love in the air grin grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by ronald4lif(m): 1:29am On May 03, 2015
Nneka123:
love in the air grin grin

Hehe! Thought they said love is meant to be enjoyed not endure. How will someone enjoy a polluted air. wink
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by stephenqueen: 1:36am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Chai grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by stephenqueen: 1:38am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:
0p, wen mess hold me... I no dey look face o
I mess, I fart, I pollute...its a free gift of nature na. cry
Mad pikin grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I grew up thinking this was one of the most embarrassing things to the in the presence of others especially someone you are dating but I recently discovered that a lot of people see it as been free. Still have my reservation about the tot though but i'm trying to see what others think.

Its rude to do it in front of people but in front of ur spouse,
long as you live 2gether U will let it slip every now and then.
Not that U let it off every time but its okay to do accidental discharge every now and then
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by chrislu(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2015
Y not! To me it shows how close u guys are.
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by help3852: 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
grad2012:
very correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
chrislu:
Y not! To me it shows how close u guys are.
abi. Oooooo
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by tohphunmie(f): 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
Sorry I don't fart. . .
really U sure ur human?? tongue
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Missmossy(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by macino1(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
Why not?
Infact if you have not done it in a relationship that is more than a year plus. its means you are capable of hiding/keeping secret from your parterner. lol grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by kathykathy(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2015
mehn we are so use to each oda farting arround now,,,,i gave him two nockout sounds we both pretended noting happened,,,,,so wen we walked to whr pple were around,,,he started advicing me in a loud voice,my dear stp farting in public u knw u are so preety,,,behave like a lady,,,jst hide d stuff,,,pple turned and was smiling at us while i pinched his ass,,,,i love my bae jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs Showing That You Are Cursed Long Time Ago / Check Out This Nude Valentine Photo Shoot / Hot, Juicy And Hot Black Pussy With Different Kinds And Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.