Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? (2314 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Can You Fart In Front Of Your GF/BF? / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2015
I grew up thinking this was one of the most embarrassing things to the in the presence of others especially someone you are dating but I recently discovered that a lot of people see it as been free. Still have my reservation about the tot though but i'm trying to see what others think.
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by jamex93(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
y not

I go give her 3sound she go know say e no easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by elantraceey(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
If i can't fart in the presence of my hubby freely then in whose presence will i be able to do that?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
I think i can cheesy I love him so much

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by jamex93(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2015
y not

I go give her 3sound she go know say e no easy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 02, 2015
Sorry I don't fart. . .
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by pTomz(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
Y u no go fart @ once fr alter?? u b FARTima
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm! So it would be right to say if you haven't met some1 who you can freely fart around you haven't found. "The One" grin cheesy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by RottenTomato: 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
Yeah! She loves me so much! I am RottenTomato.
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Sorry I don't fart. . .
I too dey believe you. U just mess cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
pTomz:
Y u no go fart @ once fr alter?? u b FARTima
lol
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by joxxy01(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
Never!!! It kills attraction.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by MizTyna(f): 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
Nah,that is just rude. Unless it mistakenly happens,no!
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I too dey believe you. U just mess cheesy cheesy
I No dey mess
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:26pm On May 02, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I grew up thinking this was one of the most embarrassing things to the in the presence of others especially someone you are dating but I recently discovered that a lot of people see it as been free. Still have my reservation about the tot though but i'm trying to see what others think.
0p, wen mess hold me...
I no dey look face o

I mess, I fart, I pollute...its a
free gift of nature na. cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:27pm On May 02, 2015
MizTyna:
wats rude... undecided
U mean releasing ds gas we were blessed wid.? angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
joxxy01:
taaah, dats if its not d silent one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:29pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
dats ma bae...
Oya chop ds...

Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by joxxy01(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

taaah, dats if its not d silent one. lipsrsealed
lolz...this guy ehn
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by mirexxx(f): 11:38pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:
dats ma bae... Oya chop ds...
nonono i can fart buh he can't sad
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:38pm On May 02, 2015
joxxy01:
hmmm! Now i'm interested
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:40pm On May 02, 2015
MizTyna:
really? & wat do u do wen it mistakenly happens?
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
I No dey mess
u shud! It's healthy 4 u abi palm nut don block ur ass?
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

0p, wen mess hold me...
I no dey look face o

I mess, I fart, I pollute...its a
free gift of nature na. cry
correct grin
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:44pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
nonono i can fart buh he can't sad
huh undecided
Try dat wid me...

sack letter awaits u yhu d next morning. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Helkayklassic(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2015
When both of u have known each other for a very long time, u will even be counting scores, as in 5-3 o..Lool
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by mirexxx(f): 11:46pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:

huh undecided
Try dat wid me...

sack letter awaits u yhu d next morning. lipsrsealed
shockedshocked
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by dharay88: 11:48pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
shockedshocked
we should b in it together...
We mess, we fart together.... tongue
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by mirexxx(f): 11:51pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:
we should b in it together... We mess, we fart together.... tongue
smileysmiley cool then lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by jumper524(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2015
no try am ooo na 4kup na watin break my relationship with mama kwali
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:53pm On May 02, 2015
jumper524:
no try am ooo na 4kup na watin break my relationship with mama kwali
hahahahhahah who mess the breaking mess
Re: Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 02, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u shud! It's healthy 4 u abi palm nut don block ur ass?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Blackanus's Honest Opinion About Mr Nl 2016 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.