Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (3895 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2015
I will narrate the event that prompted this question.

I was in this rural village in one South-West state and one evening, I left my abode to go purchase something. Time was around 7:20pm.

While heading to my destination, I was about taking a turn at the side of a house when I heard someone fart. As I took the next step, I saw a man and his wife [probably in their 60's] sitting and discussing beside their house. The man released another fart, positioned himself well and released yet another one.

All this while he was chit-chatting happily with his wife in the local dialect with me casually strolling by. The man simply acted as if his wife and I weren't even there.

But sincerely, how many married or dating couple can do this?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2015
No!
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Why not
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Enegod(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2015
I went on a date once and we went to a nice little Restaurant.
We ordered our food and all was well Then when the food arrived, I started to eat and she cut a big fart. angry Everyone looked up and I could not eat... sad

Anyway, a women needs to learn to love her man's farts!!!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2015

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes.

Will she break up with me for that? No. . . Pata pata, she'll say "you're so disgusting" I'll reply "I know"

Life goes on.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2015
It's because they are old grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lordthree(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=24pt]i used to fart with my ex present then she chases me around with air freshener and sprays it on my ass [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Yes.

Will she break up with me for that? No. . . Pata pata, she'll say "you're so disgusting" I'll reply "I know"

Life goes on.

What if it causes a sour spot in ur relationship? Or what if she was the one who did it? Would u tolerate it?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Tandullceblog:
It's because they are old grin

When u grow old, will u start doing it or tolerate it? grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2015
lipsrsealed Stop eating beans! angry
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

What if it causes a sour spot in ur relationship? Or what if she was the one who did it? Would u tolerate it?
How will it cause a sour spot in my relationship?

Explain.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
lipsrsealed Stop eating beans! angry
No I won't tongue
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
No I won't tongue
i'll kill you grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
How will it cause a sour spot in my relationship?

Explain.

She may not like it at all and when u do it repeatly she may start having reasons not to like u. This can cause the sour spot to develop.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Babygal4eva(f): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

She may not like it at all and when u do it repeatly she may start having reasons not to like u. This can cause the sour spot to develop.

Then you are dating an immature lady. Afterall if you marry the babe will she forbid you from doing it in the house?

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
no! its irritating
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZedX5: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

Then she must be very immature.

Any girl I'm in a relationship with should be free with me, and vice versa. No, I'm not asking her to follow me to the toilet, neither will I leave the toilet open when I'm in my conference meeting with the WC, but this is just a frequent occurrence. Most times, my farts don't smell and even if they do, so what?

If that's what counts as a sour spot in the relationship, and not that I treat her wrong or have a bad attitude I cannot change, then she's free to ball. . . I'll find another girl willing to do "fart challenges" with me.

Ko si aiye iranu.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZedX5: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
i'll kill you grin
Your farts will smell worse sef. grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ElekeNtioba: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Its disgusting to most people these days but kinky pratices like eproctophilia is common among yorubas.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iceberylin(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:
I will narrate the event that prompted this question.

I was in this rural village in one South-West state and one evening, I left my abode to go purchase something. Time was around 7:20pm.

While heading to my destination, I was about taking a turn at the side of a house when I heard someone fart. As I took the next step, I saw a man and his wife [probably in their 60's] sitting and discussing beside their house. The man released another fart, positioned himself well and released yet another one.

All this while he was chit-chatting happily with his wife in the local dialect with me casually strolling by. The man simply acted as if his wife and I weren't even there.

But sincerely, how many married or dating couple can do this?
This one na Essay undecided
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
diddydiva:
no! its irritating
so u'll rather mess ur stomach up
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nickijoy(f): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2015
That one na freestyle... I sometimes gist with him while he's doing his business in the toilet... That's how I roll. No dull moments
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Then you are dating an immature lady. Afterall if you marry the babe will she forbid you from doing it in the house?

Personally I don't like it. Its not about maturity. Its about preference.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2015
ZedX5:

If that's what counts as a sour spot in the relationship, and not that I treat her wrong or have a bad attitude I cannot change, then she's free to ball. . . I'll find another girl willing to do "fart challenges" with me.

Ko si aiye iranu.

Have u ever thought that farting uncontrollably in her presence may be a bad attitude?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Nickijoy:
That one na freestyle... I sometimes gist with him while he's doing his business in the toilet... That's how I roll. No dull moments

You should connect with ZedX5 The perfect match grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
iceberylin:

This one na Essay undecided

Yes. A descriptive essay. Oloriburuku grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nickijoy(f): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

You should connect with ZedX5 The perfect match grin
who's Zedx5?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZedX5: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

Have u ever thought that farting uncontrollably in her presence may be a bad attitude?
Explain how it's a bad attitude.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Babygal4eva(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Martins301:

Personally I don't like it. Its not about maturity. Its about preference.

It is about maturity actually, If you are in a relationship that you hope will head into marriage and you can't stand your gf farting in your front what will happen when y'll get married and she has to poo in the house and y'll have a communal bathroom(with the shower and toilet in one) will you tell her to hold it till you are done bathing or brushing or will you ignore it cause you know you all do it and geez you have sex wth the woman in her vag where she wees and all that so kini big deal?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Nickijoy:
who's Zedx5?

A guy above who loves uncontrolled farting as much as you do. grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Babygal4eva:

It is about maturity actually, If you are in a relationship that you hope will head into marriage and you can't stand your gf farting in your front what will happen when y'll get married and she has to poo in the house and y'll have a communal bathroom(with the shower and toilet in one) will you tell her to hold it till you are done bathing or brushing or will you ignore it cause you know you all do it and geez you have sex wth the woman in her vag where she wees and all that so kini big deal?

Please don't get me wrong o. Am not against anyone farting. The situation u described above is an exception. Doing it in the toilet is understandable. . . . .doing it while we are gisting or maybe making love is crude and unacceptable to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / Can Destiny Be Changed? / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.