Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (6791 Views)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

I see u .. U no go deliverance service today smiley

How u dey longest time
You should know that a pastor like me should be absent during service

Well, I just dey fyn jawe cool
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:34am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should know that a pastor like me should be absent during service

Well, I just dey fyn jawe cool

Lol yh ..
Anyway good to know ur ok .. Y u on d list tho
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2015
Blackett:
No. Hangover.

Chai lol u went out without me.. N i was bored last night yanno..
Hope u had fun smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh ..
Anyway good to know ur ok .. Y u on d list tho
You know the OP is a sick man cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know the OP is a sick man cheesy

At least let him keep this up for a month make chics breathe abeg lol ..
But his brave tho alot of guys cant do this dat y u hardly see topics about guys .. They just b creating on chics cuz they scared !!! So at keast we can see Op get heart small smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Saying the truth now translate to asslicking?

Get the fvck outta here, attention-starved dunderhead
he has no chance against naija boy aaand dj eezy.

Dumb
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:39am On May 03, 2015
Lolllz.....nawa o
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla u made the list grin

Oya come sip tea with me
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2015
Zenayia morning hun

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:43am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Op thank god uve graduated ....

At least ur becoming a man ..... Just dey create list for guys from now on .. Let d ladies have a break angry smiley

*sips tea*
*sips out of her tea cup*

Gives her a romantic french kiss kiss

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:43am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
*sips out of her tea*

Gives me a romantic french kiss kiss

Its sunday shocked lol pls im a V
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2015
Beamborlicious bawo ni .. smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:46am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its sunday shocked lol pls im a V
Shhh.......... #Dnt make me loose concentration on ur lips
*Passionately kissing her like never b4

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

At least let him keep this up for a month make chics breathe abeg lol ..
But his brave tho alot of guys cant do this dat y u hardly see topics about guys .. They just b creating on chics cuz they scared !!! So at keast we can see Op get heart small smiley
Many are afraid to create make bashing threads cos of the consequence but me no send anybody ooooo. I no dey look Uche face oooo

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:48am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Many are afraid to create make bashing threads cos of the consequence but me no send anybody ooooo. I no dey look Uche face oooo

Hahahahaha cheesy

Oya now make una they create they goo

If this was me or roki now lol web on page 8 by now .. Guys are cowards oh lol chai see no one bashing them dey give each other side eye if nah women now all their bone go stand .... grin grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:48am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
Shhh.......... #Dnt make me loose concentration on ur lips
*Passionately kissing her like never b4

Lol its like reading 50shadesofgrey

U seen it yet
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

If this was me or roki now lol web on page 8 by now .. Guys are cowards oh lol chai see no one bashing them dey give each other side eye if nah women now all their bone go stand .... grin grin
hahahaha na so e dey be

Btw, you could drop a male bashing thread na :tongue
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its like reading 50shadesofgrey

U seen it yet
I dnt read stuffs like that when am not done reading the Bible
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its a brotherhood code...
No strings attached... We dnt bash each other cool
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
I dnt read stuffs like that when am not done reading the Bible

Men .. Read the bible from young sunday school teacher was militant grin n my mum is mary herself very holy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:54am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
Its a brotherhood code...
No strings attached... We dnt bash each other cool

But u bash ladies .. Lol anyway we can see who d real men are.. Real men dont go for chics. Dey fight men grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:55am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Men .. Read the bible from young sunday school teacher was militant grin n my mum is mary herself very holy
LOL...
Epic grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

But u bash ladies .. Lol anyway we can see who d real men are.. Real men dont go for chics. Dey fight men grin
Real men dnt fight each other....
That's another brotherhood code cool
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
LOL...
Epic grin

Lol u know now smiley.. Me i just stubborn sha ni .. Thats y i run from her smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2015
@OP ure very funny, its lyk ure having beef with those guys
Daviyjones, Thanks for remembering me in grand style grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:58am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
Real men dnt fight each other....
That's another brotherhood code cool

Wish chics had the same code ..
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
Daviyjones, Thanks for remembering me in grand style grin
grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 8:01am On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
he has no chance against naija boy aaand dj eezy.

Dumb
Get the fvck outta my mention.

I'm allergic to retärds.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by kinglekan: 8:03am On May 03, 2015
Well at least now we know daviyjones is still very much alive. grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:
Well at least now we know daviyjones is still very much alive. grin

Y ur name not on the list smiley morning
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Caseless: 8:10am On May 03, 2015
That contest that 'mimick' an ellipse of fatuity, why should one treat it with valour and eccentricity?

Op, you must tender an unwoven apology for opening this useless thread.

Where are the great minds of this forum like lagunna, d-explorer, etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? / Sexy Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets Butts In Red Hot Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.