Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (6787 Views)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by kinglekan: 8:20am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Y ur name not on the list smiley morning
shocked
Morning hun.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 8:22am On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked

Morning hun.

Lol u want me to put something in ur mouth grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur name should b at the top of thst list tongue grin
hahahahaha. Why should my name be there?
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros Djeezy I hail oooo cool
oga how far na
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
hahahahaha. Why should my name be there?

Lol tongue
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by vjsmiles: 9:20am On May 03, 2015

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Op thank god uve graduated ....

At least ur becoming a man ..... Just dey create list for guys from now on .. Let d ladies have a break angry smiley

*sips tea*
hmm, the Op is..... (shrugs)

(turns and serves her some coffee)
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2015
daveP:
hmm, the Op is..... (shrugs)

(turns and serves her some coffee)

smiley niceee
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

smiley niceee
seems hangover 's snatched me from service today(looks as she drinks the whole coffee)

smiley

(turns and serves her more coffee)
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 10:33am On May 03, 2015
daveP:
seems hangover 's snatched me from service today(looks as she drinks the whole coffee)

smiley

(turns and serves her more coffee)

Lol joker smiley
U sure u didnt put nothing in this coffee

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol tongue
Happy Sunday Lala. Make sure you go to church.

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol joker smiley
U sure u didnt put nothing in this coffee

oh, follow me

(she does)

see this.... (shows her a cctv feed on how the coffee is prepared from start to finish.) smiley that(points @ coffee) is one of the best have we in the country.

That you drank the whole lot is proof. Want more (she smiles)

(turns and serves a dozen cups of simmering coffee) That'l do!

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:

I went early morning
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2015
daveP:

oh, follow me

(she does)

see this.... (shows her a cctv feed on how the coffee is prepared from start to finish.) smiley that(points @ coffee) is one of the best have we in the country.

That you drank the whole lot is proof. Want more (she smiles)

(turns and serves a dozen cups of simmering coffee) That'l do!

Lol
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:

See me in tha magazine

tell me tell me what dyu think o' me

ama celebrity, dont you know, dont you know........

(puases song) tell me you are'nt the younger bro of the guy that owns the hit song i just played-Praiz Adejo?
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by SleekyP(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2015
Laughable cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol

(watches to see)
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Mhizkel(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2015
Op giving himself hope..Lol ..Like your self confidence tho!
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2015
daveP:

See me in tha magazine

tell me tell me what dyu think o' me

ama celebrity, dont you know, dont you know........

(puases song) tell me you are'nt the younger bro of the guy that owns the hit song i just played-Praiz Adejo?
lol nah am not his bro. What's up?
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

I went early morning
Good. Hope u prayed for me.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
Good. Hope u prayed for me.

Yea prayed for god to bless u. smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 03, 2015
daveP:

(watches to see)
tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yea prayed for god to bless u. smiley
I see. That's good.

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones( the man of list),the man of list returns. These monikers no maatter the years they spend here they will never win the prestigious mr nairaland trophy.

¤ buygala

¤ tosyne2much

¤ agarawu23

¤ blackett

¤ I pledge

¤ kingtom

¤ dygeasy

¤ wristwatch

¤ orijin101

¤ alberto2k

¤ falconey

¤ promking

¤ tallesty1

¤ godvilla

I daviyjones will win it when I'm ready.

I smell partiality here. This list is without Ronald4lif, Naijaboiy, 2dice, stephenqueen, etc. Yeye boy! angry
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
lol nah am not his bro. What's up?
the semblance is striking.

Im good.

(turns and serves him some coffee)
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u know now smiley.. Me i just stubborn sha ni .. Thats y i run from her smiley
U ran away 4rm moma, still didnt change a thing. How's she anyways?
*miss her though* #wink
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
U ran away 4rm moma, still didnt change a thing. How's she anyways?
*miss her though* #wink

Shes fine smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by daveP(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

tongue

(returns to meet and empty tray)
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
Kingtom abeg shey if person win MR NL hin go make heaven abi wetin this OP dey talk aboutundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy op is a joker!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? / Ass N Boobs Which One Una Like / Tag A Moniker!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.