Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (6775 Views)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom abeg shey if person win MR NL hin go make heaven abi wetin this OP dey talk aboutundecidedundecidedundecided
yes naa bf nko cheesy#u wan contest?
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by DrAify(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2015
You damn crazy grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

I smell partiality here. This list is without Ronald4lif, Naijaboiy, 2dice, stephenqueen, etc. Yeye boy! angry

Yeah any list without naijaboiy ain't a list grin

Fake angry
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom abeg shey if person win MR NL hin go make heaven abi wetin this OP dey talk aboutundecidedundecidedundecided

He gonna get 72 virgins lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes naa bf nko cheesy#u wan contest?
undecidedundecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah any list without naijaboiy ain't a list grin

Fake angry

Smile.

Are u ready for this evening show? smiley
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
You damn crazy grin

Cute docky docky cool. Hapi sunday
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 1:51pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

He gonna get 72 virgins lipsrsealed
72 virgins shocked shocked
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy

Madam, I send u PM, no reply. I wan bin ask if u want make we interview u for ur biography.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Smile.

Are u ready for this evening show? smiley

Lol not really lack of sleep cause of that lame boxing match. Please can I go aft Orijin101 cause I dnt know how it works so let read through his
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

72 virgins shocked shocked

Now you wanna win grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol not really lack of sleep cause of that lame boxing match. Please can I go aft Orijin101 cause I dnt know how it works so let read through his

Ok then. 6.15pm, get ready. Pls have some rest okies. U have 4hrs from now. wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by DrAify(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2015
Happy Sunday
wristwatch:

Cute docky docky cool. Hapi sunday
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by charijee(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2015
daveP:

oh, follow me

(she does)

see this.... (shows her a cctv feed on how the coffee is prepared from start to finish.) smiley that(points @ coffee) is one of the best have we in the country.

That you drank the whole lot is proof. Want more (she smiles)

(turns and serves a dozen cups of simmering coffee) That'l do!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Now you wanna win grin
Yes wink wink when it's about 72 virgins grin grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
Happy Sunday

Wish u d same. U suppose 2 be in church now. Abi na inside church u dey chat? cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:01pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Ok then. 6.15pm, get ready. Pls have some rest okies. U have 4hrs from now. wink
Which channel gonna show today's interview wink
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:02pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
Naught you grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by DrAify(f): 2:03pm On May 03, 2015
Church starts by 10 and this is just after 9 smiley
wristwatch:

Wish u d same. U suppose 2 be in church now. Abi na inside church u dey chat? cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Which channel gonna show today's interview wink

NTA sambisa tongue
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
Church starts by 10 and this is just after 9 smiley

Okies. Wow so ohio is 5hrs ahead of lagos. Interesting.

Pray 4 me doc becos I prayed 4 u dis Mrng. cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by midephresh1(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Madam, I send u PM, no reply. I wan bin ask if u want make we interview u for ur biography.
i did not see any pm cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:29pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

NTA sambisa tongue
shocked
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:32pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Mumu u no go see am undecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:32pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu u no go see am undecided
what do u mean cheesy
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by stephenqueen: 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
what do u mean cheesy
You still dey ask me undecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by KingTom(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
I wonder oh grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
I think I will win the MR Nairaland..
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by kinglekan: 3:59pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u want me to put something in ur mouth grin
I don't mind ooo!! If they are soft and with nuts. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? / See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.