Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You (43048 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=33422200][/quote]
And who told u I was tryna b funny?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kinibigdeal(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:

And who told u I was tryna b funny?

undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=33422200][/quote]
And who told u I was tryna b funny? Was just stating facts
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by PreacherxSon(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
but girl not all women are money hungry. Some only want genuine loving and care.

If i hear, dat shud be just 25% joooor.
Hommies, hustle for da moni,
call 1 of da chicks up,
wen ur done seeing her, pay her off
and continue ur hustle till nxt time u wana see her...
Many of dem has turned to annoying proffessional beggars and datz too bad for da real hommiez....even 50naira for keke, na begging thinx....
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:
She start to think u dont love her like bf again

she feels inferior to her girlfriends that their boyfriends bought valuable things for(she can be lying u bought her stuff when u did not)

She thinks you are not man enough. a real man is a provider of her woman's needs

She may still love u o but she will look else where to find a guy that will complement what her boyfriend cannot provide and this might lead to cheating.
must ladies be dependent can't they ask their father for money?..... Are they that poor
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Osirimononaye(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
but girl not all women are money hungry. Some only want genuine loving and care.
Are u in that field of loving and caring without money , just asking....No hussy.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
adedeji65:
must ladies be dependent can't they ask their father for money?..... Are they that poor

Yes, we must cause it is Normal and inside our spiritual being. a boy dat is not a man does not nid a Lady nw
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by totoakins(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
this one just suddenly became sleepy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:

Yes, we must cause it is Normal and inside our spiritual being. a boy dat is not a man does not nid a Lady nw
lmaoooo seriously
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
adedeji65:
lmaoooo seriously
u r laughing?dat's just d fact in Nigeria and all arround d world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Holyfield1(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
*Spreads mat *

Orders for a bottle of origin...

So this made fp?. . Okay

Pls how do i know if a post will make FP?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:

u r laughing?dat's just d fact in Nigeria and all arround d world.
anyway I love a reserved lady where I get to ask her if she wanna go out nt pestering for such........ I love hanging out
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:

And who told u I was tryna b funny? Was just stating facts

ok o
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2015
adedeji65:
anyway I love a reserved lady where I get to ask her if she wanna go out nt pestering for such........ I love hanging out

hmmm but u r far away frm me so i'll say no. Sowie
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:

hmmm but u r far away frm me so i'll say no. Sowie
how dd u know that
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 04, 2015
adedeji65:
how dd u know that
I'm not in d country
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:

I'm not in d country
u might need to reply my pm

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kathykathy(f): 11:12pm On May 04, 2015
Thryphosa:

Which area are you in Niger State kathykathy ?
suleja
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by gidzy(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2015
This just the conformity to reality; but not all girls...

You can learn more on ICT at www.gidzynbrainboost..com

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 1:55am On May 05, 2015
Holyfield1:
Pls how do i know if a post will make FP?

Instincts

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by MrBasketball: 3:12am On May 05, 2015
Iamoilprince:
She would even use insultive words on u!
For what na? is she stüpid?

And u will allow that?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by deloon(m): 3:31am On May 05, 2015
This only applies to teenagers or immature girls. Pull any of this on me and you are history.
Never experienced such though.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kingpin911: 7:06am On May 05, 2015
Bleep them all, they should go look for a job. this tin should be 40_60 not guy being the only one to provide.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

*laughing like a witchdoctor*

Girls and their online forming. Smh!

What's forming there? Some guys will always be more responsible than others. Same applies for girls too.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 7:12am On May 05, 2015
peeparty:
pls did u attend N.C.I?

Nope. Sorry you have me mixed up.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by peeparty(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2015
evegran:

Nope. Sorry you have me mixed up.
or u got a twin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 9:08am On May 05, 2015
evegran:

What's forming there? Some guys will always be more responsible than others. Same applies for girls too.

Good for you then!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by nkemjacob2(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2015
my own dey annouce me
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
rokiatu:

Is that what you want?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by prophetfire: 11:56am On May 05, 2015
Penssuwa:
She'll be like, 'wetin u wan make i do, borrow from Ben your friend nah'.
reminds me of the days of yore. Told her I dnt hav money to give her n she told me to go n borrow from her elder brother n give her. Mehnnn
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by pbs4real(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2015
chowlade:
She start to think u dont love her like bf again

she feels inferior to her girlfriends that their boyfriends bought valuable things for(she can be lying u bought her stuff when u did not)

She thinks you are not man enough. a real man is a provider of her woman's needs

She may still love u o but she will look else where to find a guy that will complement what her boyfriend cannot provide and this might lead to cheating.
i concur wit ya,best comment xo far,i gues u speaking 4rm xperience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.