Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? (5743 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol .....for your mind bah cheesy
You know I'm not wrong. wink
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You know I'm not wrong. wink

You really never give up do you?
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
Krystalxxx:

You really never give up do you?
It's not in me to give up. grin
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not in me to give up. grin

I guess not

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:37pm On May 05, 2015
ABJDOT:
To be honest with you Africa (Nigeria) love base on pretty, thank other features follow.........you can't know the true behaviour of a person without getting close... You price fruit by the physical appearance.

True talk
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
fyn gurls re swit tu bleep
ugly 1s make yu puke
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 08, 2015
OkeEsibe:
fyn gurls re swit tu bleep

ugly 1s make yu puke

Hmm ok. I don't think that's fair.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2015
My Yoruba ex said he was attracted by my personality and intelligence. He also said my body is to die for and my face is epitome of natural beauty. (I am blessed not to need makeup )

My husband said the same thing and that my ikebe is heaven. He can't keep his hands off my ikebe. He is always spanking on it and grabbing my boobs.

I know for a fact that both were attracted to my out first then my in later.

2 Likes

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
MrsChima:
My Yoruba ex said he was attracted by my personality and intelligence. He also said my body is to die for and my face is epitome of natural beauty. (I am blessed not to need makeup )

My husband said the same thing and that my ikebe is heaven. He can't keep his hands off my ikebe. He is always spanking on it and grabbing my boobs.

I know for a fact that both were attracted to my out first then my in later.

Lol well then you must be gorgeous. Maybe all this is because men are attracted by what they see first.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol well then you must be gorgeous. Maybe all this is because men are attracted by what they see first.

Every Nigerian and non-Nigerian men that has come my way always compliments me on my looks. Many of them have said that I am arrogant because I have high self esteem and won't settle just for anything.

Even women compliments me. They always asks who did your make up and I say vaseline. Lol. I use vaseline on my face with lip balm. Vaseline is good on the skin and it slows down aging. It also protect your skin against sun and free radicals that are in the air.

It is also good to keep face clean and moisturized which reduces wrinkles and blemishes. Vaseline is the best thing for your face/skin.

For the eye use cucumber to cure dark spots and crow feet under the eye.

I make oatmeal paste and I apply it on my body and sit in sun for 5 minutes....your skin need vitamin English which sun provides that.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2015
MrsChima:

Every Nigerian and non-Nigerian men that has come my way always compliments me on my looks. Many of them have said that I am arrogant because I have high self esteem and won't settle just for anything.

Even women compliments me. They always asks who did your make up and I say vaseline. Lol. I use vaseline on my face with lip balm. Vaseline is good on the skin and it slows down aging. It also protect your skin against sun and free radicals that are in the air.

It is also good to keep face clean and moisturized which reduces wrinkles and blemishes. Vaseline is the best thing for your face/skin.

For the eye use cucumber to cure dark spots and crow feet under the eye.

I make oatmeal paste and I apply it on my body and sit in sun for 5 minutes....your skin need vitamin English which sun provides that.

Wow this is good, I see some really useful tips here. Thanks for this useful contribution
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Wow this is good, I see some really useful tips here. Thanks for this useful contribution

You are welcome dear!

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmm ok. I don't think that's fair.

wats nat fair? undecided
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by fuckshit: 6:35pm On May 08, 2015
fυςking good one; but as for this statement below;
It is the undeniable truth that no matter how bad tempered an extremely beautiful woman is, she is treated like royalty
not my fυςking “style"; bad temper; this is a fυςking “red flag" for me; where one fυςking sees beauty in a “bad tempered an extremely beautiful woman" I fυςking see disgust grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 09, 2015
OkeEsibe:

wats nat fair? undecided

That being ugly should make a guy puke. An 'ugly' girl didn't create herself.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by sexylogan(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Love is definitely based on looks. So called fake love which is common in Nigeria. Girls look at fine faces and men look at boobs and ass. If a man is in a relationship with an ugly woman, he hardly honours her or treats her kindly. Most romantic gestures are extended to a good looking woman, while an ugly one no matter how loyal or decent, is treated like dirt and expected to be grateful she was even looked upon at all.

It is the undeniable truth that no matter how bad tempered an extremely beautiful woman is, she is treated like royalty. An ugly woman can never get away with such unless perhaps she is married. So called 'love' is not blind, partners, no matter how randy, are chosen for their beauty, by men , to a great extent. Does this not prove that this fake thing people call 'love' is based on beauty?

Your opinions are welcome.

I agree with you.
But then, do you think it's wise to be with someone you're not attracted to?
Love has to start from somewhere.
Most times it's the person's looks and from there you try to know their character before committing.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 09, 2015
sexylogan:

I agree with you.
But then, do you think it's wise to be with someone you're not attracted to?
Love has to start from somewhere.
Most times it's the person's looks and from there you try to know their character before committing.

Yeah well you do have a point. I wish I could force guys to love and respect a so called 'ugly' woman, but I can't, and may be even if I could that would be unfair, cuz it'd be forceful. But ugly has the same feelings as beautiful, and if guys feel a gurl is ugly and they don't like her, why not let her be? The cruelty I don't understand is how guys decide to use a girl to play ball just because they believe she's ugly, and so she's already fit for a toy.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 09, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking good one; but as for this statement below; not my fυςking “style"; bad temper; this is a fυςking “red flag" for me; where one fυςking sees beauty in a “bad tempered an extremely beautiful woman" I fυςking see disgust grin grin

Lol ok good one.

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrCork: 9:10am On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Love is definitely based on looks. So called fake love which is common in Nigeria. Girls look at fine faces and men look at boobs and ass. If a man is in a relationship with an ugly woman, he hardly honours her or treats her kindly. Most romantic gestures are extended to a good looking woman, while an ugly one no matter how loyal or decent, is treated like dirt and expected to be grateful she was even looked upon at all.

It is the undeniable truth that no matter how bad tempered an extremely beautiful woman is, she is treated like royalty. An ugly woman can never get away with such unless perhaps she is married. So called 'love' is not blind, partners, no matter how randy, are chosen for their beauty, by men , to a great extent. Does this not prove that this fake thing people call 'love' is based on beauty?

Your opinions are welcome.

. .are u lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

. .are u lightskin? angry

Dearie...I'm not but I can bleach for you grin
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrCork: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

^^^^she a wifey material!! (good quality) smiley

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

lipsrsealed undecided angry shocked grin
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrCork: 9:16am On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

....anyways,will check up on u in two weeks. Well done sweery! wink

1 Like

Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

....anyways,will check up on u in two weeks. Well done sweery! wink

He really thinks I'm goin to do it lipsrsealed grin
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by zealot4me(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

shege lipsrsealed
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by sexylogan(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Yeah well you do have a point. I wish I could force guys to love and respect a so called 'ugly' woman, but I can't, and may be even if I could that would be unfair, cuz it'd be forceful. But ugly has the same feelings as beautiful, and if guys feel a gurl is ugly and they don't like her, why not let her be? The cruelty I don't understand is how guys decide to use a girl to play ball just because they believe she's ugly, and so she's already fit for a toy.

Unattractive women are exploited the world over. It's unfortunate but it happens all the time.
Ugly women too have feelings.
Personally, I've never considered dating one of them because I know in my heart I could never love them so I don't even start.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 09, 2015
sexylogan:

Unattractive women are exploited the world over. It's unfortunate but it happens all the time.
Ugly women too have feelings.
Personally, I've never considered dating one of them because I know in my heart I could never love them so I don't even start.

Yeah it's kind not to even start than to give anybody false hopes.
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by sexylogan(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Yeah it's kind not to even start than to give anybody false hopes.

How many guys have you given false hope to?
Don't lie...tomorrow's Sunday tongue

PS:
You changed your profile pic...nice
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 09, 2015
sexylogan:

How many guys have you given false hope to?
Don't lie...tomorrow's Sunday tongue

Lol. No one . smiley
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2015
zealot4me:

shege lipsrsealed

Lol what's that about
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by sexylogan(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol. No one . smiley

Let me pretend to believe this... wink
Re: So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2015
I know I better not see sexylogan flirting! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. / 31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.