Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

#‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? (1483 Views)

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by argon500: 6:11am On May 05, 2015
Do you believe men have feelings? Should they express them openly?
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 6:17am On May 05, 2015
Who doesn't?

As for showing their feelings, its entirely up to them. I like open guys, one that can laugh openly at a funny joke, one that can cry on ma shoulders without any "machoness"...

Openess lead to good communication, and communication, Trust smiley

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by coolzeal(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2015
Hello, we are human beings remember. Honestly men don't care that much about their feelings. I mean we don't analyze things the way women do, we for the most part are simple creatures. It doesn't mean we don't care, it just means we react to things and then we are done, we don't need to rationalize everything. As you know, men express their emotions physically. People differs Tho.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 05, 2015
Let’s face it, no matter what anyone says, men and women are similar,
but yet so different. Unfortunately, society has told men it’s a sign of weakness to express
their feelings—while it’s much more socially acceptable for women to talk
about their feelings. That may be a reason why so many more men end up
with heart attacks—they tend to hold everything inside. Scientifically, it has
been proven that men tend to use the left side of their brain, which is where reasoning
lies, whereas women tend to use the right side of their brain, which is attributed to
emotion. This is what gives women the greater ability to comprehend people and express
their emotions more efficiently.
Emotions live in the background of a man’s life and the foreground of a woman’s.

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Lyrically(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

As for showing their feelings, its entirely up to them. I like open guys, one that can laugh openly at a funny joke, one that can cry on ma shoulders without any "machoness"...

True talk but that "cry" part got me cracking

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 05, 2015
Most of them are more emotional than the ladies.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Precioussilas10: 6:51am On May 05, 2015
Even thugs cry.Tupac admitted to shedding tears upon hearing the death of his homeboy's parents.I think he was one of the truest niggas who ever graced the surface of this earth.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Precioussilas10: 6:56am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

Cry on a woman's shoulder when the reverse should be the case.So u go carryam play.God forbid!
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 05, 2015
Lemme tell you something, Men has feeling stronger than women.. but men will rather keep it, pretend to be angry, pretend not to care, a man can even cheat on you just to keep you in check, so that you won't megalize him or overly react to overly caring.. some guys even double-date to minimize heartbreak or guarantee insured emotional loss or out of fear that you might leave him.. i am a case study. Boys play cheap tricks on their women but real men don't, But also, beware of fake product of men, just like hoes, casanovas are real too.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Erriga(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

openness doesn't lead to good communication.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by JoeCutie(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

Your head dey there jare. grin

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

[size=15pt]you are kidding right?
An average naija man can only cry when you are alone with him and you've made his Moses rod rise few inches above the ground level then you now tell him you are leaving, without making him reach his promise land.
[/size]
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by chrislu(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2015
I've got feelings!
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 05, 2015
Men have feelings too.....expressed differently though.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

Like that guy that kissed the babe in public ba?cheesy

How are you dear?

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]you are kidding right?
An average naija man can only cry when you are alone with him and you've made his Moses rod rise few inches above the ground level then you now tell him you are leaving, without making him reach his promise land.
[/size]
No wonder u cried that day! shocked shocked
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by PunkyOh(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

I totally agree with this but the crying bit shouldn't be an everyday thing or it becomes draining lol. You don't want a big baby that cries at the drop of a hat. Awkward. It's very weird when a man cries. It puts you on the spot big time. You don't know whether to pat them on the head or offer them a tissue. Mostly I just stare or give them the privacy to ball their eyes to their heart's content because I become clueless on what to do in a situation like that.

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
No wonder u cried that day! shocked shocked
[size=15pt] no be you cause am?? grin [/size]
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 7:43am On May 05, 2015
softysparky:

Like that guy that kissed the babe in public ba?cheesy

How are you dear?
Exactly! smiley

Good morning sweedy! How's ur night?
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 7:44am On May 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

I totally agree with this but the crying bit shouldn't be an everyday thing or it becomes draining lol. You don't want a big baby that cries at the drop of a hat. Awkward. It's very weird when a man cries. It puts you on the spot big time. You don't know whether to pat them on the head or offer them a tissue. Mostly I just stare or give them the privacy to ball their eyes to their heart's content because I become clueless on what to do in a situation like that.
That's true!
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Exactly! smiley
Good morning sweedy! How's ur night?
Lol, I am good. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by argon500: 7:45am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Who doesn't?

It is not bad to have such kind of a guy but is that what you also can offer to the said guy?
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] no be you cause am?? grin [/size]
What did u expect when u refused to change ma wardrobe?
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
What did u expect when u refused to change ma wardrobe?
[size=15pt] Ehn. Ehn. . so, you was expecting me to pay for my own kpomo again!

itz over! angry
[/size]
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2015
To start with, men do have feelings. Majority of men are more emotional than the female folks. They just know how to bottle it up. #fact.

Should they express it? That's for the man to answer having this in view: the smallest act of kindness is far worth more than the greatest intention.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
Don't know about men in general but I only know about myself and I will say clearly "I don't have feelings" and for the expression "You can't express what you don't possess"

Nobody should quote me
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by argon500: 7:57am On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't know about men in general but I only know about myself and I will say clearly "I don't have feelings" and for the expression "You can't express what you don't possess"

Nobody should quote me

but I only know about myself and I will say clearly "I don't have feelings" and for the expression "You can't express what you don't possess"

Does that mean you have a stone heart? Cos I am not sure I can buy into that.. Just saying
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 05, 2015
Men express their feelings differently.

You don't need a man to write you a love poem or cry on your shoulders 'fore you know he madly loves you. It just shows.

And that's what makes us different.

Any man that expresses his feelings like we do is a...well, woman.
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Ehn. Ehn. . so, you was expecting me to pay for my own kpomo again!

itz over! angry
[/size]
Haha, e don tay wey e happen na cheesy

Thank God I didn't sign that pre-nupital stuff grin
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2015
argon500:

It is not bad to have such kind of a guy but is that what you also can offer to the said guy?
Love and understanding smiley. But if e no do am, he should go and drink garri angry
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Haha, e don tay wey e happen na cheesy

Thank God I didn't sign that pre-nupital stuff grin
[size=15pt] twaci, you don't lof me embarassed[/size]
Re: #‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? by Twaci(f): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] twaci, you don't lof me embarassed[/size]
Did u just notice? Bae, I was in it for the money cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies / Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! / My After Service Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.