Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell (19758 Views)

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by hazyfm: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
u are bad
annibro:
Farewell 2 Kirikiri

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by iyobs7(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
kings09:
Feels gud I can change govt wit my vote..nxt govt pls...my pvc still de cooler

Twas not your vote that counted. You were manipulated to think it counted
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Princessderaa(f): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
Good bye sir.
we love you and will always respect you.

Gej till infinity
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by metorichmond(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
Y must we struggle for everything in this country na, to withdraw in d bank, to buy fuel, to even eat at times. We need serious mentality sanitation in this country. A VIO this morning was pushing n threatening to lock me up because I told him to leave an old man he was harassing n asked him to take it easy on him that he could be at his dad age.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by PStacks(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
No amount of consolation can quench Jonathans grief.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
georjay:
. Child of Sorrows and Pain

I'm not responsible for your frustrations bro.

Neither am i awaiting 5000 naira monthly stipend or one free meal/day.

You are just a child of pain, hate and anger.

No matter how you hate Jonathan reach, the man has made his name. Have you??

2 Likes

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Rockstar2014(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
Chief Emeka Anyaoku, the man I like so so much.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by omenka(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
Emeka Anyaoku, impeccable gentleman.
Goodbye Jonathan.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by lilcashking(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin consign me,what I know is that jonabomb most be jailed.case close if u hate ur lfy qoute me
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by annibro(f): 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
hazyfm:
u are bad

Haba! Its a joke na. We all know Jona already has an international appointment.
Ok. Am sorry. Let me modify d post
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by chibas: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
GEJ your service is not longer needed,atleast if you don't know where u are going definately u must know your route home.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
hazyfm:
safe journey to OTUOKE

What is it with you people and this Otueke?

Jonathan is leaving Abuja to play at a higher level.

The UN is beckoning him!

Whatever the man lost by winning the 2011 elections he has gained by loosing the 2015 elections.

Take it easy bro,

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by okooloyun1(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
georjay:
. Ok for okey bakasii or ok biscuit
all of d above
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by light004: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
kasiem:
We've exhausted all the praises that words can express but we know you deserve more than it, thankfully, those that deceived the world with lies about you are indirectly confessing on your the difficulties you faced and the extent u gallantly fought them. They claimed that we are not having 24hrs power supply cos of ur incompetence but now they are telling us how difficult it will be to achieve such a feat. Even oby that called u a corrupt leader has now confessed that under u a systematic approach towards curbing the corruption got us improve in the fight against corruption. I've always doubted the efficacy of posterity in this rugged and crude world filled with propaganda but now the way things are going in justification of ur service to humanity is giving me a hope. Thanks Mr president for what you've done and the one you will keep doing as a UN envoy

Thank you my brother. The truth is a shining armor, the righteous run to it for cover. It's difficult to perceive the truth in our environment polluted with lies and falsehood. Many were easily carried away by the falsehood and won't listen even when presented with facts. Today, they tell us that they are no miracle workers to deliver on what they promised us and yet some people still stand up to defend them but never gave Jonathan the same chance and opportunity. So sad!! My friend you stand tall above the common place.

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by gbagyiza: 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
Jonathan exit should teach all Nigerians that God has the power to turn any situation around for good.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by light004: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
President Jonathan, you stand tall always. Please ride on and ignore the haters.

we are proud of you and service to your father land. History will be very kind to you but I don't know if same can be said of those who betrayed you and your traducers. God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari's candidacy hastened his exit from power.

Nonsense.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by chukwukamma(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Dr Goodluck Jonathan, the shrewd politician who averted America's prediction Nigeria would divide in 2015.

You earned your name in our history books, carry go.

GEJ is looking fatter and fresher.

3 Likes

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Mogidi: 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
chukwukamma:

Whilst Buhari is looking even more haggard.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ransomed: 3:18pm On May 05, 2015
Meiji:
Been wondering of recent if he'll retire from active politics like Shagari did or try to launch a comeback in 4 years.

Anyway best of luck sir.
::-PDP will never allow him to use their platform to stage a comeback. They practice use and dump kleptocracy.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On May 05, 2015
/
Emeka Anyaoku is this close to GEJ and he couldn't influence him to give us 2nd Niger bridge as well as repair Enugu-Osha expressway?

Emeka Anyaoku is very useless to Igbo people.
\

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by chidile: 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
fare dee well,a great patriot who have caved his name in gold... may your days be bless.

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Dr Goodluck Jonathan, the shrewd politician who averted America's prediction Nigeria would divide in 2015.

You earned your name in our history books, carry go.
It's Nigerians that stood to guard their votes and Jega that introduced card readers (PDP nightmere) that deserve the praise.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2015
straight to otueke...
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Pakingzzz(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by deletrue: 4:02pm On May 05, 2015
kasiem:
We've exhausted all the praises that words can express but we know you deserve more than it, thankfully, those that deceived the world with lies about you are indirectly confessing on your the difficulties you faced and the extent u gallantly fought them. They claimed that we are not having 24hrs power supply cos of ur incompetence but now they are telling us how difficult it will be to achieve such a feat. Even oby that called u a corrupt leader has now confessed that under u a systematic approach towards curbing the corruption got us improve in the fight against corruption. I've always doubted the efficacy of posterity in this rugged and crude world filled with propaganda but now the way things are going in justification of ur service to humanity is giving me a hope. Thanks Mr president for what you've done and the one you will keep doing as a UN envoy
That is a very powerful post. You see, I have been asking myself what is left in this enclave call Nigeria that is still interesting? Even if one is a senator, a governor, etc., there is nothing interesting about this country considering the out come of the last elections. The results just completely cut the remaining smallest rope that was holding us together.
Look at Dino, Elrufai etc., who made it to the senate and governor respectivelly. Then look at Nuhu Ribadu who is generally aclaimed as near perfection was vote out because he contested under GEJ/pdp arising from the almighty HATE VOTES.
Well, time shall tell. One thing is very sure, and that is about this ''forced togetherness''.
Those who pretend and continue to look the opposite side of this togetherness is yet to explain why a total of four governors left GEJ, If we are really one Nigeria. That singular act, to me, was the biggest signal of the highest degree of hate for GEJ and indeed against the entire east and the south south, because that type of decamping is the first of its kind in the world, especially considering the fact that all the decampees are from one region.
Again time shall tell.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2015
ionsman:
Last supper with clueless. ....

Emeka Anyaoku be like, oboy, you don start to pack your things. .... grin

Mr. "Clueless" became your president. Tell me, what have you achieved in your wretched life?
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's Nigerians that stood to guard their votes and Jega that introduced card readers (PDP nightmere) that deserve the praise.

It is GEJ who ensured that we had a far improved electoral process (compared to Obj's do_or_die years) and who showed us the true spirit of sportmanship, patriotism and selflessness, that DESERVES THE PRAISE.

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
chukwukamma:

Yep.'cos he's no longer on tge hot seat and can sleep in peace. Buhari's the one in deep trouble now.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by olutunde12(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2015
georjay:
Farewell sir....we love you buh OTUEKE loves you best....hope you ve started packing sha.....all the best their hero!!!
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
Farewell Mr.president.., *sobs* please pass me a handkerchief.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
kasiem:

What a great leader...10% for the masses, 90% for the govt. (national budget) so long your Excellency!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / Insecurity: Arrest, Jail Lai Mohammed Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.