Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (36046 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 7:02pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Your format is clearly written!
wink

format or no format...something will happen wink
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by yomi007k(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:
The big question here is, how many of the dudes here on Nairaland will admit to some or most of these flaws?

But guess what, none will since 'MOST' are 'SUPERMEN' Who are 'PERFECT' With 'EXPERT OPINION' on 'EVERY' thread they comment on.

Talking about Number 1, I mean who does that really
Na lie bros....
I ADMIT. I used to do it b4, but not anymore.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Your format is clearly written! wink
where have u been?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by nsiazu: 7:11pm On May 05, 2015
Girls are the worst. This is what they do.... [b]1. Padded Bras: Guys have been trained to like a nice set of boobs, and women have been trained to do anything to give them to them. Hell, that must be Victoria's Secret. But push-up bras are often uncomfortable, expensive and so. effing. hard. to wash without totally ruining them. And yet we wear them. All the time. In fact, you're probably wearing one right now.
2. High Heels: Although I do enjoy how I feel when I slip on some pumps and strut my shiz at the bar, I don't enjoy the throbbing blisters that plague me. And they always plague me. But I wear those torture devices every weekend anyway, because while it would be far more comfortable, there's nothing sexy to the campus boys about a pair of worn-in sweatpants and some flip flops.
3. Waiting to Respond: In a feeble attempt to seem mysterious/ extremely busy/cool, girls will often wait to respond to a text or a phone call from a guy. Although realistically, we're counting down every waking minute as we run through a million response options, asking our friends (again and again) which one would be the wittiest/cutest to send when the time is right. And then asking them when that time actually is so we don't seem either pathetic or like we're blowing them off. College Candy: When Fakin' It Is The Only Option
4. Eating Salad (Instead of Something Tastier): I love me a good burger, but I know I think twice before ordering one on a first date with a guy. We want guys to think we are dainty little things who eat like bunnies, not like frat boys, so we sacrifice our own culinary happiness . And only eat half. Then we go home and scarf down a bag of chips in the privacy of our own bedroom while dissecting the entire evening with our girlfriends.
5. Brazilians,Peruvian and Mamywater hair: Let's be honest, Only God knows how they got the money to make the hair...
6. Playing the Jealousy Game: Even though he is the only man for us, we don't want him to think he's the only man who can have us. So we go out of our way to flirt with other guys and make sure he see's it. It'll make him want us more, right?
7. Pretending to Like His Music/TV Shows/ Sports Team: To you, watching professional baseball is like watching paint dry. And you think Dave Matthews is the most over-rated songwriter on earth. And Indian food? You'd rather eat ramen noodles than even try some of that curry stuff. But once Mr. Right walks in, you're chowing down on Na'an while studying the Chelsea's line-up with DMB playing in the background just so you can keep up the ruse.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

format or no format...something will happen wink
Yeah! Power would surely be handed over to Buhari come 29th of this month cheesy
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you online? How abt i drop mine within the shortest possible time while you grab it and i edit it out immediately? Can we strike a deal like that?
Yeah!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:14pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
where have u been?
undecided
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 7:15pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! Power would surely be handed over to Buhari come 29th of this month cheesy

and we will be on a date this time 29th undecided
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
why u bend ur mouth like that?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:21pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why u bend ur mouth like that?
Cos i'm surprised..
Why did u ask where ve been?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Cos i'm surprised.. Why did u ask where ve been?
cos I know where u have been
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:24pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=33450884]

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif]and we will be on a date this time 29th undecided
grin
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Venom104: 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
These girls that are saying be yourself here.. where are they in real life?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by starlingbawa(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
yomi007k:

Na lie bros....
I ADMIT. I used to do it b4, but not anymore.

I'll gladly applaud your virtues and also do you an apology only if you'd painstakingly admit the 'PARTICULAR' ones you have been guilty of in the 'PAST'

I humbly await...

It's over to you pal!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
cos I know where u have been
If truly u know where i've been, why did u asked?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

If truly u know where i've been, why did u asked?
when God asked Adam where he had been after he ate the apple,why did God ask the question if he knew where he was?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
when God asked Adam where he had been after he ate the apple,why did God ask the question if he knew where he was?
And you are not God!
So?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
And you are not God! So?
what if I am a demi-god.?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by yomi007k(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

I'll gladly applaud your virtues and also do you an apology only if you'd painstakingly admit the 'PARTICULAR' ones you have been guilty of in the 'PAST'

I humbly await...

It's over to you pal!
Cannot elaborate noW but a little bit of 1,2,3,4,7,9,10.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what if I am a demi-god.?
Demi-god is just like an object with no importance!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by starlingbawa(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
yomi007k:

Cannot elaborate noW but a little bit of 1,2,3,4,7,9,10.

Then my apologies are in accordance!

Thumbs up dude, you re the 'REAL MAN'!!!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Demi-god is just like an object with no importance!
anyway sha...what if I am a god of something..? Something like the way kratos is a god of war..and maybe I am a god of something..
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah!

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah!

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah!

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway sha...what if I am a god of something..? Something like the way kratos is a god of war..and maybe I am a god of something..
Okay, gods are turn-off for me cheesy
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Got it?
Yeah!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Okay, gods are turn-off for me cheesy
ehya ,maybe I going to become a mortal because of u,lemme strip myself off my immortality
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah!
Oya, edit am commot and do the needful. I go edit mine right away. #Waiting
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 7:58pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=33451140][/quote]

scared are we?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Haywhymido(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Am happy am doing NONE of the above. Team #realist #i don't care what u feel abt me. #love being me.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

scared are we?
No we not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.