Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano (21683 Views)

Exclusive: Photo Of Buhari's Security Team When He Visited Chibok. / Donkey Arrested In kano For Violating Traffic (Picture) / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
him wey be say if he dey travel to enugu na 911 he dey follow and the 911 dey always filled with cows
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
u wey dey follow goat filled Mack go Maiduguri beta pass am b dat den abi ?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
and u wen dey sleep, eat and mate with pig better pass clumsy be that. abi?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
at least goat neva carry belle 4 me lyk u
& my fowl no dey police custody 4 protection against ur sexual assault
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
my guy, y u come dey vex because i won talk about enugu. u ahs ooooooooooooo

well even if person enter weel baro go enugu, watin concern u? abi na ur money him use? or him don come beg u for transport b4?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
But nothi u fit do i go talk.

My guy, as i reach enugu nw, inside one village lyk that.

Na him one guy just show from america. The guy has been in usa for the past 7 years. He came back with the intention of getting married to there village girl and then take her back to america where they can both settle down.

So as this guy show now, him dey they village for about 2 weeks. One day him just see one girl pass for there house carrying water on her head. although the guy wanted to talk to her, but he remembered tht u dont have permission to talk to a girl most especially when u want ask her out unless u seek for permission from the parents.

so, the guy have to call some of the elders in there house to arraneg a meeting with the parents of this girl.

The day of the meeting.

One elder from the guy house stand up and say.

WE really appreciate u welcoming us to ur house, just has u hv already known me, This is my brother Chukwuemeka and this is his wife chinaza.
and in my right hand here is chukwudi My cousin who has been living in maerica for the past 7 years. the parent of the girl say uhh uhn

My cousin came all the way from america down to the village to get married and take his wife along with him to the united state. uhh uhh

and finally, he saw one ripe mango in ur back yard, he really want to plug this mango and take it to the united state and that is why we are here.

he want to seek ur permission to talk to ur dauther about it.

The father of the girl want to talk and the man said wait,

we did not come empty handed to seek for this permission, we have some gift item out side and we will want u to see it.

the man said ok and they all talk out side.

when they get outside, there is a traller of yam, 5 basket of colanut, 10 caton of shinap

the man said than you very much, and once again, u re highly welcome to my house.

From what i have seen, i have given u the permission to talk to my dauther and very soon, u will come back to take her.

The guy approched the girl and they both discussed and the girl told the guy, she will be thinking abt it.

after one week, the man ask his dauther, so when is chukwudi told u his coming back arraneg the wedding day, the girl said, wedding day? i have not told him that i will marry him yet, when we talked, i told him to give me some time to think about it.

the father said think about it, well weather u think or not, i have decided to give u to chukwudi and when he take u to america, u will continue the rest thinking in his house weather to stay or find another man over there.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
But nothi u fit do i go talk.

My guy, as i reach enugu nw, inside one village lyk that.

Na him one guy just show from america. The guy has been in usa for the past 7 years. He came back with the intention of getting married to there village girl and then take her back to america where they can both settle down.

So as this guy show now, him dey they village for about 2 weeks. One day him just see one girl pass for there house carrying water on her head. although the guy wanted to talk to her, but he remembered tht u dont have permission to talk to a girl most especially when u want ask her out unless u seek for permission from the parents.

so, the guy have to call some of the elders in there house to arraneg a meeting with the parents of this girl.

The day of the meeting.

One elder from the guy house stand up and say.

WE really appreciate u welcoming us to ur house, just has u hv already known me, This is my brother Chukwuemeka and this is his wife chinaza.
and in my right hand here is chukwudi My cousin who has been living in maerica for the past 7 years. the parent of the girl say uhh uhn

My  cousin came all the way from america down to the village to get married and take his wife along with him to the united state. uhh uhh

and finally, he saw one ripe mango in ur back yard, he really want to plug this mango and take it to the united state and that is why we are here.

he want to seek ur permission to talk to ur dauther about it.

The father of the girl want to talk and the man said wait,

we did not come empty handed to seek for this permission, we have some gift item out side and we will want u to see it.

the man said ok and they all talk out side.

when they get outside, there is a traller of yam, 5 basket of colanut, 10 caton of shinap

the man said than you very much, and once again, u re highly welcome to my house.

From what i have seen, i have given u the permission to talk to my dauther and very soon, u will come back to take her.

The guy approched the girl and they both discussed and the girl told the guy, she will be thinking abt it.

after one week, the man ask his dauther, so when is chukwudi told u his coming back arraneg the wedding day, the girl said, wedding day? i have not told him that i will marry him yet, when we talked, i told him to give me some time to think about it.

the father said think about it, well weather u think or not, i have decided to give u to chukwudi and when he take u to america, u will continue the rest thinking in his house weather to stay or find another man over there.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by jamace(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
Dis papa like beta thin no be small grin grin.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
captain captain, captain, where is my yam?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
lol
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Lolabbey: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2009
haaa
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2009
close your kpomo mouth na haba!
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Jeovy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
very funny
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2009
Syl wia u tink say i get d yam 4 poundo from ? ehen ole
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
clemcy

watin concern u with his mouth?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2009
the mouth too big na,

even you sef fit lost inside grin
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2009
u don see him mouth b4?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2009
dem resemble each oda no b small
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
as you sef take resemble me
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
omo dat story by bilms too long o!

carry am go Iweka or Alaba make dem help u produce am grin
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
u fit help him direct my clumsy go star insyd sha
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
no he go spoil the whole show.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
den make am d filage wag
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
clemcykul:

the mouth too big na,

even you sef fit lost inside grin
u mean sey the guy na matins.?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
no mathew
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
who is matthew? who is matins??
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Jeovy(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2009
My sacked house boy
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2009
spenchuks.

he be like say u go help me carry am go meet that ur friend way they for alaba they pirate cd ooooooooooooo,

lets make a deal
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2009
comot may i see road small
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
spenchukuchuku must be larger than life
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by romsky: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2009
extra larger beer na him favorite
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by clemcykul(f): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2009
aww how i love beer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow! / Who Turn Lolabbey To Lol / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.