Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano (21684 Views)

Exclusive: Photo Of Buhari's Security Team When He Visited Chibok. / Donkey Arrested In kano For Violating Traffic (Picture) / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Lolabbey: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2009
abeg
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2009
bilms is living by the rules grin . . .Jokes
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Lolabbey: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
ur teeth fine smal dis morn oo
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
u know how many close him use to get those tit white small?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by kenypumpin: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
erm sylve, u forget up, CLOSE UP wink
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Lolabbey: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
hmm,me sef talk am
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by kenypumpin: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
@lolabbey
lolzzz
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
no mind me jare.

na because i no get work
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
come now make i give u job grin
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
spenchuks:

come now make i give u job grin

blims i beg no go, if not ur case go change from bad to worst. That is an heavenly promise cool
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by Lolabbey: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
hmmm
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
i will go now.

but u have to remembr that the only job i fit do na to wash woman hundeeeeeeeesssssssssss
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
Once a person slapped Nasruddin in the street. Later he came back and started to apologize and said that he had mistaken Nasruddin for some one else. But Nasruddin was not satisfied and took tight hold of his collar, took him to the judge and told the judge about the incident.

The judge ordered, "Nasruddin must slap that person to avenge. But Nasruddin didn?t get satisfied. Thus the judge ordered the person to give Nasruddin a gold coin in lieu of the slap. The accused had to go out of the court to bring the gold coin.

Nasruddin waited for sometime. The accused didn't come back.

Nasruddin stood up and slapped the judge on his face and said, "Since I have a lot of work, whenever that person Comes and brings the coin, You take the money for this slap."
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
death bed

Mullah Nasruddin was in lyin in his death bed, where he had lst few brths left.

He called 4 his wife, "oh my wife! u dere?"
2 wch da wife repld, "yes! my husbnd, i m here!"

Den Mullah Nasruddin said, " oh my childrn, u dere!"
2 whch all da childrn replied,"yes! papa ji!v r all here"

All of sudn Mullah Nasruddin replied in shock" DEN TLL ME WHO DA H*LL's RUNIN DA SHOP?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2009
Lolabbey:

hmmm

Lullaby, i don tell u several times to swallow red and yellow capsule immidiately u finish chopping madiga, u no hearm na see the outcome. abi u no know sey hard shit dey kill?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
lol
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by studio43(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
sylve11:

Lullaby, i don tell u several times to swallow red and yellow capsule immidiately u finish chopping madiga, u no hearm na see the outcome. abi u no know sey hard shit dey kill?

LOLLYBEY,

U GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS DUDE HE MUST BE TALKING FROM XPERIENCE grin
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2009
Born to die!

One day, for one some reason or another, Mullah Nasruddin goes around to his friend Ahmed's house and asks if he can borrow a pot for a day or two. His neighbour knowing Mullah Nasruddin is reluctant, but eventually agrees as they've been close friends for many years.

The very next day, Mullah Nasruddin returns two pots and explains to the over-delighted Ahmed that the first pot gave birth to the second pot.

A week later, Mullah Nasruddin asks Ahmed if he can borrow two pots. Ahmed immediately agrees – for the obvious reason.

But to Ahmed's dismay, Mullah Nasruddin never returns the pots, so he asks Mullah Nasruddin if he can have his pots back, but the Mullah Nasruddin explains that tragically both pots have died.

Ahmed is incensed. "How can a pot die?" he demands.

"You believed it when a pot gave birth," said Mullah Nasruddin. "Why should you not believe that a pot dies?"
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2009
studio43:

LOLLYBEY,

U GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS DUDE HE MUST BE TALKING FROM XPERIENCE grin

O.Y.O cool
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
3 men (english irish and scottish)were trying to escape from prison. they were caught and lined up to be shot.

the english man went first. the exicutioner asked ANY LAST WORDS? the english man looked over the exicutioners shoulders and yelled AVALANCHE!!

the soldiers and the exicutioner ran away and the englishman escaped.

the scottishman went next and when askd ANY LAST WORDS? he looked over the exicutioners shoulder and yelled OH MY GOD!! FLOODD!!! the soldiers ran away and the scottishman escaped.

the irishman walked up to the exicutioner and, wen asked, ANY LAST WORDS?? he didn't want to be left out so he yelled
FIRE!!

(bang)
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
blims u dey try cha. fire down.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2009
An old Arab man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but
it was very hard work. His only son, Abdul, who used to help him, was being held
by the FBI for aiding and abetting terrorists.The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his Predicament.
Dear Abdul,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't able to plant my potato
garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If
you were here, all my troubles would be over.
I know you would dig the plot for me.
Your Dad,
Mohammad.

A few days later he received a letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
For heaven's sake, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the
biological weapons.
Love,
Abdul.
At 4a.m. the next morning, F.B.I. agents and local police showed up and dug up
the entire area without finding any weapons. They apologized to the old man and
left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do
Under the circumstances.
Love,
Abdul.

Best Regards
IJAZ LATIF
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by spenchuks(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2009
e don too much jorh! go write a book
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
lol.
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by sylve11: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
A small country was in deep financial trouble. The prime minister called all the ministers for a brain storming session.

After many ideas were brought up, one said "I got it, Let's have a war with USA, we will loose and then they will give us a lot of money to rebuild the country, just like Germany and Japan"

Everyone jumped up and down in joy, kissed the man, picked him up on the shoulder and danced around.

Suddenly the prime misnister shouted, "Quite! I say Quite!" there was a silence, as he continued "What if we win?"
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by yysl: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
i feel u,next award is there for

who do u believe in ?
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
lol tanx

A family in
Karachi was puzzled
when the coffin of their dead mother
arrived from the USA . It was sent by
one of the daughters. The dead body
was so tightly squeezed inside the
coffin with no space left in it !
When they opened the
lid, they found a letter
on top , which read as follows:

"Dear brothers
and sisters, I am sending our mother's body to
you, since it was her wish that she should be
cremated in the grave yard in mewa shah.
Sorry, I could not come along as all
of my paid leaves are consumed.
You will find inside
the coffin ,
under Amma's body, 12 cans of cheese,
10 packets of chocolates and 8 packets
of Badam.
Please divide these among
all of you. On Amma's feet you will
find a new pair of Reebok shoes(size 10)
for Kassam Bhai . Also, there are 2 pairs
of shoes for Jubeda's and Jarina's sons.
Hope the sizes are correct.
Amma is
wearing 6 American T-Shirts.
The large size is
for Sattar
Bhai
and the others are for my nephews.
Just distribute them among yourselves.
The 2 new Jeans that Amma is wearing
are for the boys. The Swiss watch that
Johra
Bai wanted is on Amma's left wrist.
Kulsum Aunty,
Amma is wearing the
necklace, earrings and ring that you
asked for. Please take them. The 6 white
cotton socks that Amma is wearing
must be divided among my teenager nephews.
Please distribute all these uniformly and
if anything more required tell me now,
since our Abba is also not keeping well
nowadays ."
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by obidia(f): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
leave her let her die was she blind wen the yeye man dey rub him thing with rub?or did she did it was shear butter
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
she no no say na like that the thing go dey painful now.

she tought it will be sweet for both party
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
One night at the dinner table, the wife commented, "When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and gave me the larger.

Now you take the large one and leave me the smaller; You don't love me any more, "

"Nonsense, darling," replied the husband, "you just cook better now."
Re: Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano by bilms(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
am back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow! / Who Turn Lolabbey To Lol / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.