Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100877 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Sigo86(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this

Mtcheeeew angry angry angry

Ur wife Material no fit sow ur G-string. I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 05, 2015
Thumbs up jare!
Pity how desperate some ladies can be all to be called wife material.....
If it was just some dirty dish in the sink and scattered house,it's ok...maybe his busy schedules don't allow him put his things in order but to bring me inside that refuse site! Hell no!
Who wants to marry a pig? I can't imagine his mouth and body odour with overgrown armpit hair......disgusting!
Women don suffer sha...all because of marriage. even getting married to a tout is seen as a trophy mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

Richy4:

Good girl. but remember not to scream about how dirty he was when you becomes " Mrs" tomorrow because you walked in and saw it that way, you don't expect him to change overnight.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 11:50pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Look at what modernization has turned our girls into? When did washing of dirty dishes and cleaning of house surmounted to slavery?? You came to a guy's house for the first time and met such scene, frankly speaking, If you are the well trained type, fixing that kitchen won't take you up to an hour... Home training is something that is inculcated or inbuilt and not something you act like a movie... If the guy in question here were to be Dangote's son, will all these girls saying they will walk away still walk? This life sef...

forget this f00ls,i think they've taken enough flak tonite but those that will learn will..They resorted to terming it 1st date to prove their stu.pid selves when the op didn't even mention that...You'll never believe ur eyes if you happen to visit this girls unexpectedly...

And believe me,so long as they're still thinking this way then we'll surely have more divorce cases..They want to be like the westerners when they can't even do half the things westerners do..#IjustPityTheirFuuckedUpLives!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by dammieight(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
hey beauty.. Nice picture.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Life is all about choices and decisions... You've made yours my dear and those that choose to stay behind and help the guy out with chores made theirs too... What matters most is the state of our conscience before, during and after making such decisions...
Man you got words

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 05, 2015
Caleycash:
Man you got words
Thanks Bro..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 05, 2015
Sigo86:

Mtcheeeew angry angry angry
Ur wife Material no fit sow ur G-string. I swear!!!
Guy you wicked ooooo... hahahahaha
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Are you that lazy?

Are you that lazy?

Oops!

Is the DNA you share with the swine family that significant? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by micronut(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2015
NAWA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............LIKE SOMEONE SAID "MANY GIRLS FEW WIVES"

I have few contributions

1. THAT U ARE HELPING someone doesn't MAKE U A SLAVE

2. Those shouting, i would run away should have a rethink.

what if the kitchen had been used for long (cos that kitchen looks very much like a house where no one is staying), when u leave ur room for months and the door is closed, obviously........it would gather dirts overtime.

So, running away is very funny to me? u know what u would meet in the next guy u are running to? NO ONE IS PERFECT.......

3. For those insinuating that. a particular girl that said she can clean it is desperate, i think u might not be right.......so if you like a guy so much, perfect in many ways? what would stop u from making him sees reason why u deserved to be his wife (of a fact, 90% of women/girls are made to do things either by pretending or being real to attract a guy. women making up is about looking good for themselves and for someone to admire them). Thus, u are to complement each other, a very intelligent dude might not be organize in keeping neat, so he definitely needs someone that would be there for him and this is in no way, slavery.

Lastly, the Op said "your guy" and not "a guy".... so we all know, for something to be urs, there must have been some level of closeness and a girl must have seen one or two qualities before accepting to date at the first instance, so why must u run......the best a good lady should have done is to demand for an explanation of what happened to such kitchen? after wc she can talk to the guy this is so bad of u......the worst is to ask him to clean it together.

When, a girl comes to ur place and helps tidy up ur littered jeans and books, dat doesn't make her desperate ok...

my 2cent.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Look at what modernization has turned our girls into? When did washing of dirty dishes and cleaning of house surmounted to slavery?? You came to a guy's house for the first time and met such scene, frankly speaking, If you are the well trained type, fixing that kitchen won't take you up to an hour... Home training is something that is inculcated or inbuilt and not something you act like a movie... If the guy in question here were to be Dangote's son, will all these girls saying they will walk away still walk? This life sef...
No mind all of them...pretenders do the worst!!!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you that lazy?
Oops!
Is the DNA you share with the swine family that significant? tongue
Come again please... lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by wtfCode: 12:02am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
i like ur comment.
When a guy wanna settle down with a lady for marriage,this is the kinda things he does.
Thats why most hardworking normal or even slightly ugly chics gets married more than the beautiful manicured lazy babes.
At the end, the ajebutters will be like: what the hell did he saw in that ugly gal.
Guys wanna fvck a beautiful pu**y but don't wanna marry a lazy pu**y

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:03am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

forget this f00ls,i think they've taken enough flak tonite but those that will learn will..They resorted to terming it 1st date to prove their stu.pid selves when the op didn't even mention that...You'll never believe ur eyes if you happen to visit this girls unexpectedly...

And believe me,so long as they're still thinking this way then we'll surely have more divorce cases..They want to be like the westerners when they can't even do half the things westerners do..#IjustPityTheirFuuckedUpLives!

Id.iots

This is the stupidity you experience when your men are trying not to be westerners. Western men are inventing stuffs to make life better but Nigerian men would rather chit-chat about what makes a woman a wife materialundecided.

#Nigerianmenandtheirfuckedupmentality#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:04am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Ole

Ole

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ErepaTV: 12:06am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ole

Ole

Wetin he steal
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Chai... You be ode undecided
How
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:07am On May 06, 2015
wtfCode:

i like ur comment.
When a guy wanna settle down with a lady for marriage,this is the kinda things he does.
Thats why most hardworking normal or even slightly ugly chics gets married more than the beautiful manicured lazy babes.
At the end, the ajebutters will be like: what the hell did he saw in that ugly gal.
Guys wanna fvck a beautiful pu**y but don't wanna marry a lazy pu**y

Lazy bo.ne undecided

Thiefundecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by austinesteve(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Walk away mehn!!!

even you?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:27am On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Abeg if you don study the world well you will notice some things relate abstractly too. Oya take for instance(can't remember any vivid example now why does every male mammal spunk like we do. Why are female animals not sleeping with themselves. I made the 'some things relate' statement to be able to give this "like poles repel" the arse is for pooing according to science, the vagiiii*iiina was made to be penetrated according to science.... Once again I ask who be the mumu....... And why can't he quote the bible. The first world have lost touch with the roots(I believe it is a glitch in the programming or better a behaviour of created things to tend to act on their own I've studied even gui buttons to prove this..... And heretically I think God is the cause or he made it like that....lord forgive me), the bible, christianity is not *religion* lemme explain before u bite me grin!! It is just there to guide you to your path it does not make you its servant no, in no be muhame..... It is there to help us remember our creator so we won't go astray. It is there see what the world is turning into if it isn't there imagine what we would be. It is like the manual to guard you on earth when you come but we have gotten so entangled with vanity that we con forget our ROOT..... Maybe if you hear my own version of creation you go understand though I'm havingg problems perfecting it.

They are actually examples videos of gay animals.. Well na only bible be ur source.. What about other religion, abi you think say na only Christian dey this world...what's in the bible is so inaccurate and shouldn't be the basis for any argument in this life.. No disrespect grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

They are actually examples videos of gay animals.. Well na only bible be ur source.. What about other religion, abi you think say na only Christian dey this world...what's in the bible is so inaccurate and shouldn't be the basis for any argument in this life.. No disrespect grin

That's too deep for religious fanatics to grasp. They all believe their religion is superior to another and that religious argument can stand the test or scrutiny of any rational discourse.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:36am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ole

Ole
the wife material in you no go fit sow small rope talk more of handkerchief...... hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 12:57am On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

The bible is an archaeological book of things that happened in the past........... Unlike poles attract. A pin plug fits in a socket. A sausage roll fits in a donut. A dick for a pus***sy. women have womb men don't and sex is basically for pro-creation.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nozzle(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
ohh my dear..such a darling! you're the only lady with a 'license" to marry on this thread! grin grin
But no complain o when you turn LAWMA inside house! mmmh i pity u, you go clean taya! he has not even started handling responsibilities like being a father, more work, social responsibilities/commitments and he is this dirty! Just get ready to clean ur butts off! grin
And whr is this ur sick idea of "he might be testing me" coming from? why must he test you why do u want to hinge a relationship on fact finding mission under the guise of test! I don't know how that works but that's not healthy to me! How do u even know the nuance or the thin line btw the so called test and reality i.e. when he is testing you and when he is not!. i read in one other thread, this guy told us how he beat up his girlfriend and sent her out of the house in the rain and locked her out, the girl later came back begging and that was how he knew she was a wife material.... shocked
A sick, pervert, chronic woman slayer will hide under the pretence of " i was just testing you" until him use uppercut reconfigure ur jaw or use blow+slaps reset ur destiny grin for inside marriage! chei women don suffer!
Guys we all know when something is extreme, that picture right there is a case of gross indolence, and he has the effrontery to bring his girlfriend to see that! what's romantic about that shiit!!!

for all the ladies in the house, if you have a man like this... you never get husband o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by cococandy(f): 2:06am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
undecided

So you're one of those that encourage much behavior among guys in the name of 'testing'
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by heeds2532(m): 2:21am On May 06, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by genevieve12(f): 4:30am On May 06, 2015
To be candid,I saw the picture and almost threw up,first I would not and can not cope with dirty people,no matter how loaded he might be in words or cash or whatsoever if I site dat kitchen mehn,I wud be really pissed,there is no big deal cleaning it for him but I wud be doing dat out of disgust for him n not love,people claiming they wud clean it sud just go n view the pic for 2minutes b4 making unrealisitic comments,daat kitchen needs more than a hand to clean,it also needs a cleaning agency 2.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:39am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

I should be asking you that my dear.. How can you say you will stop visiting your guy simply because you saw some dirty dishes the last you visited... Doesn't speak well of you my dear...Na your type dey hire house help from OXL..
Guy talk well!!! does that picture above look like "some" dirty dishes. Just "some"!!! You don't need a vagina to wash plates. My Father washes his plate if it is the only one in the sink or he's the last one. It takes a certain level of demonic possession to get to this level of dirtiness. I'm no wan tango with pappy-water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:48am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Dude! Ur answer was to please 'em punaniz.....
Although... It's unthinkable that a guy will want to show off his dirty living by inviting a girl on her first visit to see such an unkept kitchen.... Coz new relationships the shack guys for head!...
But to think of it...if it happens... And the girl overcome her pride and bend down to clean it up!... My ring goes to her!... Shikina!
I love guys like you. I want to move into a new apartment soon. se you can overcome your pride and clean the whole place, so that we can share the ring. btw I'm female
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:56am On May 06, 2015
donem:

Those are two different scenarios believe me, though ain't making excuse for men to be lazy.
They're the same scenario o. I don't know what your mother taught you but women do not use their punanii or boobss to clean. I repeat WOMEN DO NOT USE THEIR PUNANII OR BOOBSS TO DO THE HOUSE CLEANING. We use our arms.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:01am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

Let me elaborate more cos i think people don't just reason with their God given senses.

If you inherit such an insalubrious kitchen,as a lady you're supposed to do the needful rather than be a caitiff.If you can't handle that then you're definitely not done jinking from one c0ck to another,a matured woman will handle that then caution his partner on the need to be discreet...Try to discern b4 u post ur rubbish..TW.AT!!

Then what does a "matured man" do? Revel in such filth. Tufia!!! Keep your advice to yourself. The last time I washed my Dad's clothes was a towel he soaked when he was hurrying off for a meeting. He is in his 60's. Way mature than you apparently.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by samnaija: 5:02am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:

you are a real wife material. i am saying this because i did exactly the same thing while i was single. my kitchen and bedroom was a dump meant to test and weed off lazy ladies that were not ready to settle down but ready to form big gal. if a lady visits and is not moved to tidy the place i will know immediately this one never ready settle down. of course i did other test like testing trust, using also my bedroom till i found my wife.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:03am On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

am like one of the ten Athiest we have in Nigeria.. grin grin
Are you counting only male atheist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.