Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100885 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:16am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

I aint pained,not one bit..I'm just disgusted on how you ladies reason..
I am pained by how you think! What kind of demonic possession will make a man leave his kitchen like that then pawn of the cleaning to a girl saying he is testing for wife material. If my brother ever does that to a woman my mother will slap his ear. My mother still boasts of how clean my Father's one room apartment was back then. He would make sure it was neat and tidy just to impress her. Till now he still washes his clothes. Lazy "boys" of this generation be forming test. litmus test ko. Ph test ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:19am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Any girl that runs away from minor house chores at home isn't a wife material... In my village we call them city girls or pinging girls... lolz
Is that thing minor?? one full kitchen looking like Amadioha shrine. If a guy cannot handle a minor kitchen cleaning then i worry for his level of focus on ambition. Little things say alot about you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:21am On May 06, 2015
sacora:
thanks
wooooow! another female. cool. Misblah where are thou?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ireneidiva(f): 5:25am On May 06, 2015
Its only a pig that can own this kitchen. I'll just walk away quietly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:28am On May 06, 2015
creepsyme:
tnks for ur sincereity! first impresssion they say matters, hw can a guy bring me into a dirty house for the very first time? I dont give a hoot if u r testing me or not, at least not on the first date. he may possibly be needing a help to clean up for him after then he dumps u and den pile up again for anoda lady to come clean, it goes on and on.....
My dear I have such an aunty who got married to one of such "testers" coz she was in her 30's and desperate. Their son will turn 14 this coming month... and she still flushes his poo. Literally he will pee or poo and leave it, that is even the least of things she has to clean to be a good wife and she is complaining bitterly. Well, does it matter... 100 yards of what again? ah Yes! Wife material.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:32am On May 06, 2015
leke12:
yes my sis, so many ladies few wives.
Are you defending a dirty man

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:33am On May 06, 2015
justineu:
Ladies what will you do wen you see this in your new guy house?
Since am around, I wil tidy it up and prepare a nice meal for him! Ve done it three times in ma ex house. Infact dis kitchen is clean compare to ma ex
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ireneidiva(f): 5:36am On May 06, 2015
nkem123:
this is what I do exactly, whenever I invite a lady to my house I leave my kitchen, toilet, and bathroom like that.I do intentionally to test them.d one that passed d test is still wit me till date and planning to get married by next year March
so what's d big deal if a lady finds ur apartment that way, that is one of d ways to know a wife material
Tester. Only God knows the desperado that you are getting married to. If this is your standard, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:36am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Look at what modernization has turned our girls into? When did washing of dirty dishes and cleaning of house surmounted to slavery?? You came to a guy's house for the first time and met such scene, frankly speaking, If you are the well trained type, fixing that kitchen won't take you up to an hour... Home training is something that is inculcated or inbuilt and not something you act like a movie... If the guy in question here were to be Dangote's son, will all these girls saying they will walk away still walk? This life sef...
As I commented before you do not need vaginaa or boobs to clean up after yourself. You just need to move those two flexible muscle masses attached to your shoulders and voila! you're done. And on a serious note I worry for the mental and physical wellbeing of a guy who champions such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ireneidiva(f): 5:36am On May 06, 2015
Tanyogo:
y not. A woman running away from the situation is simply irresponsible, African school of thought tells us that it's the responsibility of the woman to take care of the house.
On the 1st date? Smh
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Princephelar(m): 5:40am On May 06, 2015
espn:
Some gals can form..der undies stinks and is more horrible than dis guys kitchen..i won't mention names..dey commented b4 me.
Lol! Wicked Somebody
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Funkychic(f): 5:42am On May 06, 2015
Tanyogo:
Oya na, Lady comment..... Waiting

Lol....me don carry vex....as u don comment before me, I reserve my comment smiley
Tanyogo:
Oya na, Lady comment..... Waiting

Lol....me don carry vex jor....as u don comment before me, I reserve my comment nah
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 5:43am On May 06, 2015
hamilton62:

When a man has concluded on you dear, the first impression has already been done before you gave him the time to invite you to his home and he is ready to know the type of lady you are before he falls head to toe for you in totality...
This situation isn't a direct thought stuff but blended with intelligence.
Can you be smart enough to ask you why must this kitchen look like this on my first visit to his home and not a mistake visit but he invited me?
If you can ask yourself this question in such instance then you will start having options to weigh...
Mind you, I don't support the dirty nonsense but I am being rational as a being I am.
Thanks
Taaaaah! Thats absolute balderdash. I remember reprimanding a friend when she came to ask for advice about getting married. She had two guys who were willing and she wanted to test them by either telling them she needed a huge sum of money(test for their financial comitment) or tell them she cheated(test for their emotional commitment).
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Funkychic(f): 5:44am On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol. . Am just tired of seeing this kind of question every day. . It infuriates me

and why would it infuriate u?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:47am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Like who fucki.g cares about you

You are looking for a wife material and I am looking for a husband material. If we do not meet each other standards, we both would walk away. No gain, no loss cheesy.

Stop feeling like something you are not. In case you have forgotten it takes two to tango.undecided
Like you guys hands are always on the trigger to fire at anyone you like, not minding his/her view. i don't lash Madam, all I know is that you have said your mind
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 6:00am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

forget this f00ls,i think they've taken enough flak tonite but those that will learn will..They resorted to terming it 1st date to prove their stu.pid selves when the op didn't even mention that...You'll never believe ur eyes if you happen to visit this girls unexpectedly...

And believe me,so long as they're still thinking this way then we'll surely have more divorce cases..They want to be like the westerners when they can't even do half the things westerners do..#IjustPityTheirFuuckedUpLives!
How fuuuucked up can a man be if he tries to mask a dirty habit by deliberately pawning it off to a girl in the name of "wife material"? How many yards of husband material will you judge such a guy to have? And is it not, the same western standards you're adopting by bringing a woman you're not married to into your home. Did your grandfather start eating your grandmother's food while she was living outside his compound?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 6:02am On May 06, 2015
Some women have just been agitating for marriage but they possess not even a single trait of a wife material. I realise this each time i branch my bros' place. All those ladies (even the ones he seemingly love) just came to the house, open their legs and fucck, then go. Nothing like, showing if u can steal his heart by showing some wifey materials to him. And these are ladies expecting him one day to marry them. Smh
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 6:02am On May 06, 2015
micronut:
NAWA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............LIKE SOMEONE SAID "MANY GIRLS FEW WIVES"

I have few contributions

1. THAT U ARE HELPING someone doesn't MAKE U A SLAVE

2. Those shouting, i would run away should have a rethink.

what if the kitchen had been used for long (cos that kitchen looks very much like a house where no one is staying), when u leave ur room for months and the door is closed, obviously........it would gather dirts overtime.

So, running away is very funny to me? u know what u would meet in the next guy u are running to? NO ONE IS PERFECT.......

3. For those insinuating that. a particular girl that said she can clean it is desperate, i think u might not be right.......so if you like a guy so much, perfect in many ways? what would stop u from making him sees reason why u deserved to be his wife (of a fact, 90% of women/girls are made to do things either by pretending or being real to attract a guy. women making up is about looking good for themselves and for someone to admire them). Thus, u are to complement each other, a very intelligent dude might not be organize in keeping neat, so he definitely needs someone that would be there for him and this is in no way, slavery.

Lastly, the Op said "your guy" and not "a guy".... so we all know, for something to be urs, there must have been some level of closeness and a girl must have seen one or two qualities before accepting to date at the first instance, so why must u run......the best a good lady should have done is to demand for an explanation of what happened to such kitchen? after wc she can talk to the guy this is so bad of u......the worst is to ask him to clean it together.

When, a girl comes to ur place and helps tidy up ur littered jeans and books, dat doesn't make her desperate ok...

my 2cent.....
Your comment sha! I want to like it but the first line no follow.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 6:07am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Id.iots

This is the stupidity you experience when your men are trying not to be westerners. Western men are inventing stuffs to make life better but Nigerian men would rather chit-chat about what makes a woman a wife materialundecided.

#Nigerianmenandtheirfuckedupmentality#
Heheheeehe. On point. Have you noticed all those yeye threads making frontpage. 1, five ways to make sure your husband does not cheat on you. 2, ten ways to get married in April.etc. All started by male nairalanders! kilode!!! whats with the yeye obssession.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by fabulousdora(f): 6:10am On May 06, 2015
justineu:
you are his girl swity! u could help the guy do some cleaning. wink
a guy can date you just for cleaning and washing....wnt deny my brother does that

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by W3irDo: 6:21am On May 06, 2015
VaselineCrew:

how big is dis girl yansh
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by W3irDo: 6:30am On May 06, 2015
Ma kitchen iz one ov de cleanest placez in ma apartmint coz ah dunt yuzit grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by walexGodson(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
I trust you,,,
Pls reply my mail or add me on whatsapp pls 08034437831
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by caprini1: 6:54am On May 06, 2015
The guy should av invited the lady to a refuse dump.....arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 6:56am On May 06, 2015
I wonder what his boxers would be like if his kitchen is like this. Some guys dirty oo.
But its worthy to note that this could also mean he doesn't have female visitors who contest with her girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by boluyongp(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2015
Taaa! Wetin be this? Me sef that I'm a guy, our friendship would be at risk.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by obinnati(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

You are realy reasonable that when you are thinking of marriage any form of test can be carried out
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Rheetari(f): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
wt! we'll discuss outside. he should clean up his mess. what nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 7:07am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

the wife material in you no go fit sow small rope talk more of handkerchief...... hahahahahaha

Hahaha

Seriously? What made you think that I care about being a wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Clean it up? Why? Because?

Dude's obviously a pig and the Bible says you do not throw pearls at pigs. smiley

Babe u harsh 0
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by tomhank(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2015
Just imagined how the toilet would look like.... Ewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.