Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100813 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nortcentrallord(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

If You will only clean it because it could be a test then you are desperate. Just clean it because it needs to be cleaned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
What a dirty fellow shocked
I can't allow my abode to be that dirty. Eww

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
masterchi:
are u for real?
Lol...she was expecting them dudes to clap for her...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by BIBblacboy: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
Jckleiin:
What kinda guy would leave his kitchen in such a mess Please ladies walk away cos if he wont clean when he is single definitely not when he is dating or married to you!!!!!
and you!!! wat are you tryng to insinuate
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:

You go girl! That's a pigsty. And we ain't no pigs, we monkeys! hmm...sorry...humans! cheesy
See you around.
you are the only monkey here grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

She has to run for her dear life mehn, or she will get married to a pig who will turn her to his housegirl.

How can a man leave his kitchen like this. The guy is irresponsible.

Na wa for you o. Is she not supposed to be a helpet ?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
I wasn't. Seems you were,..that's why I gave points.
good evening madam
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
if you're my sister and you do dat for him, I will so flog you.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by amokeme(f): 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
Ladies what will you do wen you see this in your new guy house?
ill pay someone to clean it... i can't do it myself. It's just too messed up
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

My dear if you get married to a man with this mentality then you in for a long ride!

If you think it takes just your cleaning abilities to make a marriage work then you in for a rude shock.

A man who measures your ability to be a wife based on your cleaning skills is a man you do not wanna have any business with. Trust me.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:

Na wa for you o. Is she not supposed to be a helpet ?

Help meet for a pig? Is it a sin for a man to learn basic house cleaning skills?

Help meet ko, House girl ni.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

My dear just be real to yourself. For a record, I'm not lazy and I'm sure that info isn't important to you. secondly according to the op/pic, it says first date so obviously we haven't started dating yet but about to. What is the guy trying to imply now, to test me or what?! Everybody is different my dear, just because miss A would get her ass to work immediately because she desperately wants to date the dude doesn't mean miss B would want to.
Y re u explaining ?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by winningbt: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
Some people are claiming it can be a test,are you for real,assuming it is a ladies kitchen will you say she is testing you....omo desperate is an understatement for some ladies,even if you like do monkey shadow style if he wan leave he go leave

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
snowDiva:
Lol...she was expecting them dudes to clap for her...
lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by DikSin(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this

na so marriage delay take dey set in
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
shocked shocked shocked
Run...run very well...don't look back... Keep running...run...run very well gan ni...run for the sake of your sanity... Don't even look back cry

ABORT MISSION!
Lol cray cray

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:

When you've been praying to God for a man and God finally brings one to you now you are doing shakara. He may be God's answer to you but you can't discern it. As a good wife to be, you will nuture him into who you want him to be.
After all, don't you say behind every successful man is a woman? Oya, stay put. grin
I'm not surprised guys will support their fellow guys on this. Na una way.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ErepaTV: 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

You're an all time greatest f00l..No wonder you've still not married at ur age.So u expect everything to come in a platter??.Bae wake up from ur slumber,life is too short to be wasted fantasizing on things that will never materialize..#my2kobo.

Bros why you mumu so

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by tottinova: 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
this is impossible, the boy should have died of food poisoning.
see how the place be like where dem dey repair gen #mtcheew# dirty boy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
VaselineCrew:

well, dont be offence, what am trying to say is, if her yansh is big like ur yansh in dat ur blue garmint, den I will help clean d kitchen

is only dirt, dirt pass away but yansh is for ever.

Oniranu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by alchemist(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
If it were my kitchen, i am not expecting the lady to clean it up for me but if she did, She certainly earn my respect for life regardless if i marry her or not. You hardly see a girl do that anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by alchemist(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Abeg, d guy too dirty. Na pig hin dey rear for the kitchen ni?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
ziqqz:

Your stu.pid.ity and intellectual bankruptcy is phenomenally epic.

Gone are the days i exchange words with claques...#QuitAssLickingAndGetAlife.

I'm done with you.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
snowDiva:

Y re u explaining ?
My dear, I just rested my case. These guys are something else and I'm not surprised they were going to be in support of this. That is how they start turning their gfs/wives to housemaid.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

isn't that why u chose me wink cheesy grin grin
Dude! Ur answer was to please 'em punaniz.....
Although... It's unthinkable that a guy will want to show off his dirty living by inviting a girl on her first visit to see such an unkept kitchen.... Coz new relationships the shack guys for head!...
But to think of it...if it happens... And the girl overcome her pride and bend down to clean it up!... My ring goes to her!... Shikina!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by braindamage(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Please attach 'some' to that guys. Even my dog will not eat a food from that kitchen. That kitchen is a MAYDAY

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:
Run by a bottle of bleach and clean my yard cheesy

That's nasty! Dump the tramp never to return cool

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by uncleck: 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
If you meet a guy's kitchen like that do him a favor by reporting him to the police so that they can ascertain if it's meta problem, spiritual problem, or otherwise; so that they they know if it is general hospital, psychiatric hospital, prayer house or prison yard that is suitable for him, or even quarantine. By so doing you might be saving many lives including yours from epidemic. Make sure you don't come back because you have done your duty as a god-fearing good citizen. It's my opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
Please attach 'some' to that guys. Even my dog will not eat a food from that kitchen
Lol
I like honest guys like you jare

A glass of wine for you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by amakaffy: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Run! Run!! Run!!!
Seriously na today I knw u no get brain at all.... chai!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by amalder: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
u are a gud gal for dis I will look for u
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
Who remembers those musicians named desperate chicks? That's how a dude on NL today said that he "battered his girlfriend black and blue, threw her out into the rain and locked the door" just to "test" her love for him...chai Derris Jah o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.