Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? (3353 Views)

Photo Of The Only Moment Guys Cherish The Most (Even More Than Eating) / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by LoveDecay(m): 2:47am On May 07, 2015
The fact that I am barely good looking , arrogant and mentally slow. However, every time I smile there's always a girl smiling back and arranging her hair. I got a million naira smile grin
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol
Don't just lol it away. We want to see it.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Summer1(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2015
My attitude I guess...my singing voice is also a turn on.. U hmm, my looks ain't that bad too..
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Dolypson04(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:
My attitude I guess...my singing voice is also a turn on.. U hmm, my looks ain't that bad too..
Checked ur dp. Love what I saw!
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Rheetari(f): 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
my cheek bones and lips.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by faith551(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2015
My intestines and my heart, they look so cute
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Summer1(f): 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
Dolypson04:

Checked ur dp. Love what I saw!
Jah be praised bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Sex And Virginity / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You / Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.