Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos (21505 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo) / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by StunningCEO: 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Bleep what??

ichidodo....texcoco....entchidodo....now ichidodo.....see wat APC cause
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by miqos02(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by sosanova: 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
Chai grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by toluine56(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
holuwajaytee:
1st tot is dat ciroma dat has been repeating waec oooh
Lol..ciroma adekunle...wondering when d guy go finally pass
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Wefiak1414(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
there is power in power. Power speaks power and command influence. Is it so?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by bara22: 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
can anyone tells me the significant of the visit.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by razz0: 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
Make millions this year. Join the gurus in making money. 2015 voters gsm database with over 60M nos Sorted by polling units and nos. Entire country : 200K, 1 State : 100k, 1 Local Govt : 50k, Random : 50kobo per no. Call : 08037563932,07056706745. Just give me a call and u would be glad you did. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Suashi83: 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
SO WHAT A Bleep TELLING HIM TO GO AND PAID OWED SALARIES TO WORKERS
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Chirokusko: 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
Controlled:
but this ciroma...is damned ugly.......god forbid I wonder what his wife looks at when making love in bed.. grin
But I'm sure he is, and would be, more popular then that mu mu who born you.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by bara22: 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
Rauf what are you doing. What is the big deal you visiting Ciroma that we have to talk about

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Fele1: 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
Aminat508:
This man dey fumble, tell him to pay Osun workers in time, Ebinpawa o
like seriously. I don't know how this yeye visit will affect the unpaid salaries undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by alreadyknowsam: 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
When next you post another half baked headline such as this. I will personally make sure I squeeze it and throw it inside the oven...who cares if he visits Obama. Just pls, tel us the purpose of his visit. #Shikena
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by dennismukoro(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Poverty is really the Root of all E vil
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2015
Southerners paying homage to northerners now a routine. I hope the children of Israel have not been led back to Egypt
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2015
You dont need salaries,this is what they need.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by jazzparole(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
One chance idiot governor alwaz doin stupid tins will adamu ciroma giv u money 2 pay d six months salary u owe workers?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Eshinwaju: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
deleted
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by strawberryinc(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
guess he wants to borrow money to pay osun workers
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Controlled(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
Chirokusko:

But I'm sure he is, and would be, more popular then that mu mu who born you.

u child of a dog...... grin..Don't let me descend on u o
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
This idiot should go and pay his workers and stop roaming around like a confused cat
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by lilcashking(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
Keep calm and support our next FG
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by richidinho(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
Who put this tra$h for front page...Mod sef
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by holuwajaytee(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2015
toluine56:

Lol..ciroma adekunle...wondering when d guy go finally pass
i tire too ooo
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Sooroptimist1: 6:31pm On May 06, 2015
ichidodo:
[s] No need visiting an ex-cbn gomina to solicit for external influence and pressure on the current gomina to do away with your bondage of unborn osun generations via repressive bank loans...Loans that you frittered away into thieffnubu's gambling pot.If you had listened and poured the left over annual wagebill of Osun state on Mayweather at double odds you wouldn't be running bambiallah all over the place... [/s]

You lament pass Jeremiah
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Badosqi(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with this Esu Gomina.
This idiot is yet to pay workers/pensioners their money for over 6 months now, yet the oloriburuku ekeji oosa is busy using the remaining amounts left in the state's acct to travel around snapping selfies and group pictures...

God why did you allow this in my state,??....Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Badosqi(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
Fele1:
like seriously. I don't know how this yeye visit will affect the unpaid salaries undecided
I tire for am oooo.... The yeye gomina is busy visiting people, states, Abuja... I doubt he knows that people are even living in Osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by piicity(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
Shoro niyen. Does this topic pay the osun citizen salary, i guess he want to collabo with the governor so as buhari not to disgrace him
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by tit(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
You dont need salaries,this is what they need.

we needs to keep that picture for end of June.
both federal and state workers will not get salary for June.
brainless buhari baba onechance and the forty thieves!
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by juman(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2015
rollybest:
i don't know why i don't like this man even a little bit.

The people of their generation are bad people.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by juman(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
Aregbe is failing, he can't pay his workers' salaries.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by ErepaTV: 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
So wetin concern us
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by 9cbaby(f): 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
rollybest:
i don't know why i don't like this man even a little bit.
who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return Seized Looted $9.7m,£74,000 To Him / Technology Creating New Generations Of Illiterates In Nigeria – Wole Soyinka / PHOTOS: Presidential Task Force On Food Security Meets Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.