Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos (21506 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo) / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by kristop4all(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
Mcheeeeeeew, how does dis affect d price of crayfish in d market? Aregbe pay workers/corpers...
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
I served in this man's state (Yobe state) .and i visited was in his home town for (Fika) for some weeks.
Nothing to write about.
I was told he never visits his state.
finance minister during the 60's, 70's,90's and obj democratic tenure.
nd we go hear say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by 83lagosroad(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
Aminat508:
This man dey fumble, tell him to pay Osun workers in time, Ebinpawa o

This man should just go and use the IGR generated by his state to pay at least something to the poor civil servants that have not been paid instead of roaming aimlessly around the globe.
Anyway tomorrow is he supreme court judgement the may throw him out of government house.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by 83lagosroad(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
You dont need salaries,this is what they need.

Odourless ko ordourlwss nii meant for the bin
Lo san salary
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
As usual...abokii arsse licking mission.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by Charly68: 9:45pm On May 06, 2015
The man has used wayo to run the economy of Osun state down ..seven months salary owed to the state workers ,yet he is paying stupid courtesy call around the nation.. There is God ooo
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by ryusufu(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
Controlled:
but this ciroma...is damned ugly.......god forbid I wonder what his wife looks at when making love in bed.. grin
he is suffering from skin cancer
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
D man don go blind after dat his infamous statement "we will make d country ungovernable" for GEJ
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by zudozz: 11:08pm On May 06, 2015
U guys shld educate me. I though Mallam Adamu ciroma was d Minister of Finance, not CBN governor? Just seeking information here. Pls.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by AKPARAJA: 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
Rauf is owing osun workers 5 months salary but he is busy visiting people he is dashing money again
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by kenoz(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
Esinasinla:
Is ciroma now blind?
You took these words right from my mouth.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by jadakiss213(m): 4:46am On May 07, 2015
holuwajaytee:
1st tot is dat ciroma dat has been repeating waec oooh
Which one is that one again Oh,I now remember..Waec! Btw,This Ciroma was one of those that promised to make 9ja ungovernable for GEJ..
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by ufojude: 11:24am On May 07, 2015
Hmmm... I smell haram boko talks
Re: Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos by medexico(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
Why Ciroma's eyes come be like that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Presidential Task Force On Food Security Meets Yemi Osinbajo / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.