Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. (9263 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

What's frustrating you young man?

stop following me like dog abi them tell you say na me buy all your family land?

Take your frustration to somewhere else please.

I've got no reason to be frustrated. When you form Biafra, you will leave the buildings and land and it will return to us. Eeediotic flaaathead.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

I've got no reason to be frustrated. When you form Biafra, you will leave the buildings and land and it will return to us. Eeediotic flaaathead.

Thank you.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Where's this one from??

Aren't u ashamed of yourself??
Did anyone force you to sell your land??

Thought I've warned you to stop following me??

Please take your frustrated life to somewhere else.

Pls, kindly go and form Biafra on time. We want to collect the lands and houses back. This time around, there will be Victor and there will be vanquished. We will crush you totally to make sure you don't come back to ragos. Bunch of eediots.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Thank you.

Better. Finally, the flaaathead is learning some curtsy.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by backtosender: 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
reganvida:

The moment you realize that our collective problems as Ndigbo will not be solved by bashing other tribes the better. Thinking that its only a Yoruba who can say something that doesn't augur well with you tribe-wise is wrong. Everyone doesn't have same opinion and respecting that means a lot.
Am an American i think BIAFRA is good for nigeria...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Better. Finally, the flaaathead is learning some curtsy.
A foool will always remain a foool.
Keep rejoicing in your foool paradise.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by fx45(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]And you think their studio is in Nigeria?.BTW,you want to shut down satellite?.Is alright,in Buhari's voice,"KWONTINU".
BabaOneChance can shut down any satellite. Afterall he's going to make N1 =$1 and also stabilise oil prices. What is shutting down satellite compared to stabilising global oil prices? Trust me, BabaOneChance can do it

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
fx45:

BabaOneChance can shut down any satellite. What is shutting down satellite compared to stabilising global oil prices? Trust me, BabaOneChance can do it
Adon die!.Stop stop please,my Orijin is spilling.
Just the way he wants equal naira with dollar.Do you want to kill me?
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

A foool will always remain a foool.

Keep rejoicing in your foool paradise.

If you use your brain well, you will realize it is you that is the fooool. But your brain is very dead. So, you can never know.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by backtosender: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
I think these parasites should please let igbo people be.......oil price has gone down your state govt is owing salaries for all most 1yr this is a sign of wake up from depending on oil funds for survival, find yourself an another alternative to generate internal revenue and take your eyes off from another man oil.....Biafra All Hail Dee...
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

If you use your brain well, you will realize it is you that is the fooool. But your brain is very dead. So, you can never know.

Last Reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Work harder so as to be able to pay your Landlord.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:00pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Last Reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Work harder so as to be able to pay your Landlord.

Thoughtless bastard of a flaaathead, work hard on your Biafra so that you can leave your property and money in ragos. Don't worry, we will give you 20 pounds again like we did in 1970 after we have crushed Biafra again. This is my plea to you: pls instigate your people to fight war with Nigeria again on Biafra. It is an opportunity to kill your useless soldiers again.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Balyz: 6:13pm On May 07, 2015
PointB:
What's wrong with dividing the country? Is Nigeria more important than the people living within it's enclave? Nigeria is just a name, but the people are real. If they don't want to Nigeria, it's their right!

We must find better way, though, to address the issue. Referendum is one sure way to address it. Else other means becomes inevitable.
divide the country simply because you lost an election? You will lose many more elections in your lifetime
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by backtosender: 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Thoughtless bastard of a flaaathead, work hard on your Biafra so that you can leave your property and money in ragos. Don't worry, we will give you 20 pounds again like we did in 1970 after we have crushed Biafra again. This is my plea to you: pls instigate your people to fight war with Nigeria again on Biafra. It is an opportunity to kill your useless soldiers again.
you sound scared u want to steal their properties when they go and the same time u are saying u will crush biafra again are sure u are ok in the head?do u think u are still in the 60s is it old age affecting your small brian..
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
backtosender:
you sound scared u want to steal their properties when the go and the same time u are saying u will crush biafra again are sure u are ok in the head?do u think u are still in the 60s is it old age affecting your small brian..

Mr, it is your head that is not correct. In fact, you are suffering from cerebral myasis. Live with it or go and die.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by backtosender: 6:22pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Mr, it is your head that is not correct. In fact, you are suffering from cerebral myasis. Live with it or go and die.
Once referendum is approved here comes the birth of BIAFRA and there is nothing you can do about it.If you try and stuppid thing u will be shot just like they do to boko harams that distract peace
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:29pm On May 07, 2015
backtosender:
Once referendum is approved here comes the birth of BIAFRA and there is nothing you can do about it.If you try and stuppid thing u will be shot just like they do to boko harams that distract peace

Who will do the shooting? You? You are an eediot. Mark you, no referendum will be done anywhere. Let me know when you wake up from your foooolish dream. Your thoughtless eediotic self doesn't even know that book haram is a covert western operation. You are living in the stone age. Eediot, come back to reality.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
Balyz:
divide the country simply because you lost an election? You will lose many more elections in your lifetime

Whose talk about elections here? Abeg swerve!!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Igbos are very unserious lot. They want to separate from Nigeria, yet they don't want to reave ragos. Bunch of confused souls
Atleast they are not confused more than you and your pple.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Balyz: 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
PointB:

Whose talk about elections here? Abeg swerve!!
you are bitter because you lost the elections and the only way to express your frustration is by calling for the dismemberment of the country. You can learn a thing or two from Buhari who never gave up until he won. It might just be the same for you
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 8:18am On May 08, 2015
Balyz:
you are bitter because you lost the elections and the only way to express your frustration is by calling for the dismemberment of the country. You can learn a thing or two from Buhari who never gave up until he won. It might just be the same for you

If not for your unmitigated idiocy, you would have know that the call for the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria, started long before your father was born and that Biafra Radio has been in operation even before the Jega muted card reader. Walking around and typing craps without your brains is not really helpful!

No need responding further to you.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Balyz: 9:27am On May 08, 2015
PointB:

If not for your unmitigated idiocy, you would have know that the call for the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria, started long before your father was born and that Biafra Radio has been in operation even before the Jega muted card reader. Walking around and typing craps without your brains is not really helpful!

no need. To get worked up, its just an election. Better luck next time and just so you know. Better dispel this nonsense notion of a biafra. You remember how it ended the last time it was muted. Enjoy one Nigeria! Enjoy change!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 9:54am On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:
It's a question of time. Restructure. Divide. One must happen!

Make I go Camp Nou abeg!

Indeed and surely, one MUST happen!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 10:00am On May 08, 2015
PointB:

Indeed and surely, one MUST happen!

Yes boss. Only fools will continue to support or advocate for the continuity of the current unworkable system. It's an act of patriotism to call for the restructuring of this nation.

Nothing short of that will work. It's the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by otil1: 10:22am On May 08, 2015
I ask again, someone pls give me a guide on how to tune in to radio biafra on FM.

As I was searching I stumbled upon a lovely streaming station on

http://biafraradio.com/

It's talking about Akwa Ibom an investment destination as sponsored by the Stage Gov. I'm relieved because it's not about curses and bad things some ppl say here
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by nigerdeltaa(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2015
otil1:
I ask again, someone pls give me a guide on how to tune in to radio biafra on FM.

As I was searching I stumbled upon a lovely streaming station on

http://biafraradio.com/

It's talking about Akwa Ibom an investment destination as sponsored by the Stage Gov. I'm relieved because it's not about curses and bad things some ppl say here
that one was formed by fake people parading as freedom fighters. the genuine one is www.radio biafra.co. Good luck
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by knowledgeable: 5:55pm On May 09, 2015
wadetaw202:

This shows that Igbo's are the worst tribe on earth. You even to to the extent of pretending as if you are not Igbo. Shame on the mother that gave birth to you. And for your information, we have already settled that issue of brown roof here on nairaland. Every region including your gully-erosion region has brown roof. So, look for something else to abuse. Because when you say brown roof, you are also abusing yourself. How come the oil on your 3 states are not being exploited? Because the profit doesn't worth the effort.. Eeediot. And always keep this in mind: you Igbo's are thieves and cheaters. You want the SS by force because of sea and oil. Your home is landlocked and you can never stay alone. You are forever parasites and you will always disrespect anyone who is foolish enough to help you or liase with you. Disrespect, arrogance and lack of curtsey are your second natures.

Then, let them out of your Life simple. That would save a hole lot of headaches.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by knowledgeable: 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
wadetaw202:

The only tribe that tribalism can destroy in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. You are always the ones to start promoting tribalism. And when others respond to you in like manners, you start crying and playing victims as if you were innocent all along. Kaduna nzeogwu and other eastern soldiers killed sadauna of sokoto and northern soldiers. No Igbo was shouting then. But when the northerners turned against you people, you started crying blue murder. I'm very certain you Igbo's were the ones that derided the south Africans and this prompted them to start killing your people. Bit now, younare all crying like victims as if you did not do anything to prompt the attacks. You igbos are always playing victims.

And for your information, there is no gully erosion in my region. But gully erosion is part of the resources in igboland. Yes, we will burn your shops and cast younto gully erosion if you push is further. It will only take one night. Nobody can save you from our hands; the same way no one can save you from Dr. Ariyo's hands. Useless tribe.

My brother, you be real mumuoo for Nigerian history. Hasn't boko haram and fulani herdsmen savagery killing spree which is based on extreme tribalism and extreme religious intorence vindicated the Igbos on the primary root cause of the aforementioned pogrom which eternally lies on the killing nature of the mohammedian Emirates of the North?. And how much much longer will it take the yoruba logic to connect these dots?. Has Igbo tribalism more dangerous than the ones killing others to express their tribalism and religious intorence. My brother, only cowards and mumu human beings that cannot connect these dots in logic.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by knowledgeable: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
i don't think anybody is scared of Biafra.....its just normal for non igbos not to support biafra....
Lemme give an example..in ur village, if a reasonable nd industrious group of people say the don't want to be part of ur village again, i don't think those that don't share the same idealogies with those people will support them... Truth be told Igbos leaving Nigeria will affect alot of things, from population to economy..Igbo is not a minority group; the are a Major Ethnic group(with Hausa nd Yoruba)..if u get Messi, Ronaldo nd Hazard or Aguero for ur team working 2geda doing well, nd 1 day Ronaldo say he wan comot, omo nobody go happy, dat synergy is missing......same with is also applicable with other tribes
..United we stand..

so restructure, justice equity and fairness so that Ranaldo will be playing with the team spirit.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:02am On May 18, 2015
knowledgeable:

Then, let them out of your Life simple. That would save a hole lot of headaches.

Nobody is holding them. They are free to go today today.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Balyz: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

I can understand how bitter you are from your election loss, I want you to know how mich we don't care how it hurts. The fact is for you to secede you will need an army, so quit spewing trash on the internet and get busy building an army. F00l
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Babygod: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2015
BIAFRA is a MIRAGE !!!you guys should get used to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Abia Lawmaker, Uzoma Abonta Accuses Buba Yakub Of Plagiarising His Bill / Mele Kyari: Refineries Can’t Be Restored Soon, A Process Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.