Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. (9248 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
IyaIode:
Radio biafra is going down on June 1. They can go back to SWF. Nonsense
[/s]And you think their studio is in Nigeria?.BTW,you want to shut down satellite?.Is alright,in Buhari's voice,"KWONTINU".

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
wordcat:

Malaysia has no oil, Malta has no oil yet they are better than the British Zoo called nigeria. So don't think we hope on any oil for our survival.

Please don't poo on ur pants if I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry your family and reave ragos. Then i will believe you are not an empty noisemaker.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Niger delta OIL kill your father and his generation.

Na your father unrine be the oil wey SE abi?

Mumu

My father isnais alive and healthy; so, this is a case of mistaken identity. As for your father, his imbecility is incurable. He was just looking on like the eediot he is when your mother was jumping from one almanjiri bed to another. They fvcked your mother till she forgot her steupid prostitute name. And that was how they gave birth to you. So, you are a product of whoredom. You need more history of your life? Dare replying to this comment. You bastard!!!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
zendy:

Since when did people have to be Nigerian citizens to live and do business in Lagos? Even if Igbos get Biafra tomorrow, they will still be free to live and travel to Lagos without Visa under the ECOWAS free trade and movement agreement.

Then we will have more freehand to cast them out to gully erosion. Nigeria never separate self, we dey cast them out. What of if Nigeria separate? We will bury them in the lagoon.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by reganvida: 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Please prove just how a yoruba man hiding behind a computer became transformed into an igbo person?

Abi u be magician?

The moment you realize that our collective problems as Ndigbo will not be solved by bashing other tribes the better. Thinking that its only a Yoruba who can say something that doesn't augur well with you tribe-wise is wrong. Everyone doesn't have same opinion and respecting that means a lot.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by patrick89(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2015
reganvida:

The moment you realize that our collective problems as Ndigbo will not be solved by bashing other tribes the better. Thinking that its only a Yoruba who can say something that doesn't augur well with you tribe-wise is wrong. Everyone doesn't have same opinion and respecting that means a lot.
currently glued to my Radio biafra..

9 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by reganvida: 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

Then we will have more freehand to cast them out to gully erosion. Nigeria never separate self, we dey cast them out. What of if Nigeria separate? We will bury them in the lagoon.

It's funny how you refer to us igbos thinking that we are inferior to your tribe. You will be the first to say SAY NO TO RACISM while your here proudly saying you will cast the igbos into gully erosion. Be careful what you wish for because when it comes,you may not be able to contain it. You don't wanna see what tribalism can do to a country or tribe.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

Carry your family and reave ragos. Then i will believe you are not an empty noisemaker.

Kid's move.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Vicotex(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

My father isnais alive and healthy; so, this is a case of mistaken identity. As for your father, his imbecility is incurable. He was just looking on like the eediot he is when your mother was jumping from one almanjiri bed to another. They fvcked your mother till she forgot her steupid prostitute name. And that was how they gave birth to you. So, you are a product of whoredom. You need more history of your life? Dare replying to this comment. You bastard!!!

Another dirty pig from the South West , that foolish slut should have aborted you cos you and your dads generation are disgrace to mankind

4 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by SOUNDKING: 10:21pm On May 06, 2015
All hail Biafra,land of the rising sun we love and cherish,play it shout it all hail Biafra. I see the sun rising.

4 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
reganvida:

My brother, why all the insults na? Just because i tried to express myself? Am an Igbo and my father was a Biafran soldier and a proud one at that.

o.k bros .

i use to be a Nigerian,

and i use to sing and recite , i pledge to Nigeria .

today i pledge Nigeria to sink away like a dried sea bed .

4 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
wadetaw202:

Nobody poos in no pant. You are free to go if you wanna. I know your minds are set on Niger delta oil. You will discover that Niger delta will never follow you; they know ogbos are greedy and they will never want to play second fiddle to you. Your separation means you are going back to gully erosion. You will reave ragos and be on your own. It is a welcomed development for the southwest.
[/s]
These lies of Igbos wanting our oil has been defleated over and over again.stop dripping saliva like slowpoke.those Southwest manufactured fear/division instigating lies doesn't work anymore,we are wiser now.Igbo people has Oil & Gas in 3 out of the 5 SE states.Even their kits and kin in ND which am sure will join them in Biafra,has oil.In fact,by ethnicity,Igbo arguably,is the largest oil bearing location in Nigeria,i.e both the areas in SE+ the areas here.
One thing is that,they are too business minded,for one to notice their oil wealth.
Even if we didnt join them in Biafra,my state alone is bigger than most country in Africa,and around the world,in population,landmass,resources,etc.
Though i would love we join them,but if worst come to worst,we float our own flag.
So stop blackmailing innocent people,they meant well for us more than you animals from north and brown roof region.
LISTEN TO ME, Am all for any thing but Nigeria.
#ItMustBeBulkanized.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Mcowubaba: 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
PointB:
What's wrong with dividing the country? Is Nigeria more important than the people living within it's enclave? Nigeria is just a name, but the people are real. If they don't want to Nigeria, it's their right!

We must find better way, though, to address the issue. Referendum is one sure way to address it. Else other means becomes inevitable.
Eventhough I am not in support of Biafra, (I advocate for a 1 united Nigeria)
But to be sincere u have a Valid point....if a group or a tribe COLLECTIVELY detest, reject nd oppose a System/Country....the should have the right to go...
Referendum is welcomed!!!.....but I suggest that security agencies should close down radio biafra(for spewing hate nd unprofessionalism e.t.c)...... Like u said 'is Nigeria more important than the people living in it'...

Ps..I hope the Entire igbos r even in support of Biafra Country... Because some of my igbo frnds r against it ..
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]And you think their studio is in Nigeria?.BTW,you want to shut down satellite?.Is alright,in Buhari's voice,"KWONTINU".
Do you know the difference between SWF and FM
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
wadetaw202:

Nobody poos in no pant. You are free to go if you wanna. I know your minds are set on Niger delta oil. You will discover that Niger delta will never follow you; they know ogbos are greedy and they will never want to play second fiddle to you. Your separation means you are going back to gully erosion. You will reave ragos and be on your own. It is a welcomed development for the southwest.
[/s]These lies of Igbos wanting our oil has been defleated over and over again.stop dripping saliva like slowpoke.those Southwest manufactured fear/division instigating lies doesn't work anymore,we are wiser now.Igbo people has Oil & Gas in 3 out of the 5 SE states.Even their kits and kin in ND which am sure will join them in Biafra,has oil.In fact,by ethnicity,Igbo arguably,is the largest oil bearing location in Nigeria,i.e both the areas in SE+ the areas here.
One thing is that,they are too business minded,for one to notice their oil wealth.
Even if we didnt join them in Biafra,my state alone is bigger than most country in Africa,and around the world,in population,landmass,resources,etc.
Though i would love we join them,but if worst come to worst,we float our own flag.
So stop blackmailing innocent people,they meant well for us more than you animals from north and brown roof region.
#ItMustBeBulkanized.

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by waternogatenemy: 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
reganvida:

There is nothing morE annoying than a yoruba man forming igbos, Biafra is here to stay and its time have come, get that into your ofe-manu head.

We Igbos don't want to share nationality with you, we rather explore and conquer ourselves.

We can achieve so much on our own, u are here to drag us down. U are a dead weight that we urgently want to drop.

Stay your own make we stay our own no be fight. Nigeria is on its last leg and we will all answer our fathers name.

How else do u want us to put it for u to get it? I am listening to any suggestion on how we might communicate the aforementioned to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by kingbasil: 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
Radio Biafra rocks...

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Young03(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
IyaIode:
Radio biafra is going down on June 1. They can go back to SWF. Nonsense

neva wanted to comment Bt must av to tell a fool like u dt u Shud be wise

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Duru1(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
reganvida:
I have noticed that a great number of people in the south east listens to a particular radio frequency which i found out to be radio Biafra.
Listening to radio Biafra is not the problem,the problem is the words spoken by the broadcasters.The broadcasters have been using inciting words to bring about a division in Nigeria.
I can remember a particular broadcast which I was able to listen to which preached about the necessity of a bycot of the just concluded national elections,telling their listeners that going out to vote means acceptance of one Nigeria and i think this played a secondary role to the low turn out of the south easterners on that day.
What marvels me in all this is the silence of FG. I don't want to believe that the FG doesn't know about this radio Biafra because the allocation of radio frequencies must go through so red tapes.
Am beginning to think,is the FG ignoring them on purpose?Is the FG trying to use this radio station to create problems when their time expires? Is this part of a larger plan for the eventual division of this country? I don't know,but what i know is that such a radio station should not be allowed to exist because of the inciting programmes they run at the station.

The above post is calculated rubbish. Does anybody need words of encouragement to engage in destruction of the jungle called Nigeria? Did the lunatics from northern Nigeria need any radio station to instigate or engage in the destruction of the cesspit called Nigeria? I guess you must be demented not to have heard about Boko Haram.

5 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
IyaIode:

Do you know the difference between SWF and FM
You are definitely sick.we are talking abcou satellite radio station,and you are telling me one useless SWF and FM.Ok,ogar Mr.'Sabinus',tell me the difference.How can you be talking about SWF and FM,in satellite radio,are you madt?.Here i listens to it via satellite.the relay stations havent gotten here.mtchww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by reganvida: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

o.k bros .

i use to be a Nigerian,

and i use to sing and recite , i pledge to Nigeria .

today i pledge Nigeria to sink away like a dried sea bed .

Lol!!

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 06, 2015
NDPVF:
You are definitely sick.we are talking abcou satellite radio station,and you are telling me one useless SWF and FM.Ok,ogar Mr.'Sabinus',tell me the difference.How can you be talking about SWF and FM,in satellite radio,are you madt?.Here i listens to it via satellite.the relay stations havent gotten here.mtchww
Good luck with your satellite radio, they can continue there and SWF but we are shutting them down on 97.6 fm.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by TechRev: 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
NDPVF:

My dear the monkeys and baboons cannot understand anything. They dont know that you can listen to Radiobiafra live broadcast via 97.6fm in many biafran states . But you can also listen to it via Satellite radio on darsat, amos5 if you cant receive the FM. And finally you can listen to it via internet all over the world using www.radiobiafra.co, or www.tunein.com and search for radiobiafra, or radioforest.net or www.ipob.org ...

And he was talking about SWF. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2015
IyaIode:

Good luck with your satellite radio, they can continue there and SWF but we are shutting them down on 97.6 fm.
Have you seen why you're still a kid?.Before 97.6 fm,people do listen to the Radio,perharps via your ears.shut it down,you haven't shut the satellite down.you haven't the online listen posts down.an average in Nigerian has satellite,unless those poverty stricken almajiris occupying North,and their brown roof surrogates in SW.
BTW,brace up,i heard the guy saying they are about launching their TV station BTV.
Are you gonna hang?.

10 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
biafra mama land .

dear mama you will reign supreame .

biafra need 32 feet high concrete border fence with electrified top wire fence ,

prevent invasion of walking dead after freedom declaration .

notice : biafra will grant asylum .

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:11am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]These lies of Igbos wanting our oil has been defleated over and over again.stop dripping saliva like slowpoke.those Southwest manufactured fear/division instigating lies doesn't work anymore,we are wiser now.Igbo people has Oil & Gas in 3 out of the 5 SE states.Even their kits and kin in ND which am sure will join them in Biafra,has oil.In fact,by ethnicity,Igbo arguably,is the largest oil bearing location in Nigeria,i.e both the areas in SE+ the areas here.
#ItMustBeBulkanized.

This shows that Igbo's are the worst tribe on earth. You even to to the extent of pretending as if you are not Igbo. Shame on the mother that gave birth to you. And for your information, we have already settled that issue of brown roof here on nairaland. Every region including your gully-erosion region has brown roof. So, look for something else to abuse. Because when you say brown roof, you are also abusing yourself. How come the oil on your 3 states are not being exploited? Because the profit doesn't worth the effort.. Eeediot. And always keep this in mind: you Igbo's are thieves and cheaters. You want the SS by force because of sea and oil. Your home is landlocked and you can never stay alone. You are forever parasites and you will always disrespect anyone who is foolish enough to help you or liase with you. Disrespect, arrogance and lack of curtsey are your second natures.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:15am On May 07, 2015
Vicotex:

Another dirty pig from the South West , that foolish slut should have aborted you cos you and your dads generation are disgrace to mankind
Sorry, it is your flaatjeade father and prostitute mother that shouldn't have been born. If your parents have died at their conception, they wouldn't have given birth to am eediot like you.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 6:16am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Kid's move.

Empty chest beater. Eediotic noise maker. All they do is to make noise like empty barrels and nothing more. Useless tribe.ragos is their rondon.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

This shows that Igbo's are the worst tribe on earth. You even to to the extent of pretending as if you are not Igbo. Shame on the mother that gave birth to you. And for your information, we have already settled that issue of brown roof here on nairaland. Every region including your gully-erosion region has brown roof. So, look for something else to abuse. Because when you say brown roof, you are also abusing yourself. How come the oil on your 3 states are not being exploited? Because the profit doesn't worth the effort.. Eeediot. And always keep this in mind: you Igbo's are thieves and cheaters. You want the SS by force because of sea and oil. Your home is landlocked and you can never stay alone. You are forever parasites and you will always disrespect anyone who is foolish enough to help you or liase with you. Disrespect, arrogance and lack of curtsey are your second natures.
Lol,Unam ikot.do i look like a coward?.
Its only a coward that hides under fake identity to achieve his/her aim,like most of you a*s holes does here.am proud of who i am.you were randomly disappointed and outrightly beaten because your lies of decades has been bursted.many people that knows me here knows quite well that i have gotten past yoruba divisive lies.
If i am Igbo,thunder fire me,if am not,thunder fire you.

9 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Empty chest beater. Eediotic noise maker. All they do is to make noise like empty barrels and nothing more. Useless tribe.ragos is their rondon.

The ranting of a frustrated omonile. Nna ndo o.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2015
viva Biafra

5 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 7:00am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Why are u people like this

He said he ain't igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support / Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds / Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.