Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. (9268 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by lawrsmith(m): 1:27am On Jun 04, 2015
reganvida:

At a point,it will get to that but as a country called Nigeria,tolerating such means the FG is also sympathetic to the cause. Allowing a radio station to spew inciting words that can cause chaos in the polity.
are u afraid of loosing Biafra and their oil.ok you're remebering the hungering that ill deal with you guys if BiafrA eventually leaves
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 04, 2015
reganvida:
I have noticed that a great number of people in the south east listens to a particular radio frequency which i found out to be radio Biafra.
Listening to radio Biafra is not the problem,the problem is the words spoken by the broadcasters.The broadcasters have been using inciting words to bring about a division in Nigeria.
I can remember a particular broadcast which I was able to listen to which preached about the necessity of a bycot of the just concluded national elections,telling their listeners that going out to vote means acceptance of one Nigeria and i think this played a secondary role to the low turn out of the south easterners on that day.
What marvels me in all this is the silence of FG. I don't want to believe that the FG doesn't know about this radio Biafra because the allocation of radio frequencies must go through so red tapes.
Am beginning to think,is the FG ignoring them on purpose?Is the FG trying to use this radio station to create problems when their time expires? Is this part of a larger plan for the eventual division of this country? I don't know,but what i know is that such a radio station should not be allowed to exist because of the inciting programmes they run at the station.
marriage is it by force. ........

biafra did not accept your marriage even before and it was by force lugaud did to them and even kill so many biafra for them to accept it...

up biafra

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by BiafranPr1nce: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What is wrong with dividing the country after may 30 we will know how serious radio biafra and Nnamdi kanu is.

Safe to say we are serious now, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Mourinho Has Been Sacked / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / Phone Numbers Of Nigeria Ministers Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.