Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (41434 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by jazinogold(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2015
y d guy do face like dry season.....? mk he smile Jor, God loveth a cheerful giver; D

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Donann: 7:56am On May 07, 2015
Hahaha, he bought the "SUYA" but he's the one eating the onions, abeg is he allergic to meat, he bought the coke come dey drink water, is he a diabetic patient?? I'm still laughing tho grin grin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Cryxtal(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
Lol. Misplaced priority
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Westlife2013(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
Lmao....na love. People kindly share your opinion...this is in no way trying to compete with the original owner, its just a cover. So who did this song STRONG THING better? Is it the original owner Bankyw or Smashy? Kindly download here and drop your comments: http://tindeck.com/dl/nwpup
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by snazzy5050(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by free2ryhme: 8:29am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:
laffin hard

One chance
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by MKO4ever(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2015
Love is blind
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
the girl don gv am juju sef which kind spiritual love

See your mentality, archaic i must say cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by nagoma(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2015
chymystique:
Did the gal hold him @ gun point and asked him to buy the phone? So why the frown ... the gal should ve croppe him out from the piCs cause of his akamu face. undecided

@6ty6ix, u look like someone.. Do u know any dude called Chuks/Hustlemine??

Gunpoint is not the only point you can hold a man my Dear. There are other points. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?
see dem,nah God go forgv una 4 the kind guyz una don turn magas
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by chinedusamson(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2015
Pitt d guy, nu. Sm of us have done if nt exactly the same thing for a lady. Once a mugu to a grl never a sec tym to another... cool
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Dsaintprodigy(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

the guy no gree smile.

ladies been scamming guys with "Love" since 1300bcgrin

Even before then Eve scammed Adam with love
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

Even before then Eve scammed Adam with love
lol
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by clevvermind(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
mumu plenty o. grin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by willybiggy(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
Smile jesus loves you. Lmao
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Dinhodinho(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
THERE IS NOTHING PRECIOUS IN SKIRT, STOP GOING AFTER ANYTHING IN SKIRT.

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by sosiqdude(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?

You must be wicked oo...
Na kinda girl like u I go give money and rape u.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2015
chymystique:
Did the gal hold him @ gun point and asked him to buy the phone? So why the frown ... the gal should ve croppe him out from the piCs cause of his akamu face. undecided

@6ty6ix, u look like someone.. Do u know any dude called Chuks/Hustlemine??

no, i dont know any chuks
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by OzMingle(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
is called love!
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Blackfire(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:

i am blackfire, i used nokia XL,and brian(intel) i-pad.*not to mention my HP labtop* So u see i can afford ur kind of phone u desire, this is my contact 07065730224
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by PreacherxSon(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
...all in da Pursuit of IBONGE !!! I knw say u go lik dis kind thn @ op
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by SirLewis(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
Stupidity at its apex
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On May 07, 2015
Love in Tokyo grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by tottinova: 9:21am On May 07, 2015
WONDERFUL smiley.... i'll do the same if I was in love
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by jstriker442(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2015
Your sch fees for ur babe, bros ar u a learner. Wetin she cook giv u ??
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by millionboi(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

the guy no gree smile.

ladies been scamming guys with "Love" since 1300bcgrin
na guy weh no get sense na
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by millionboi(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Love in Tokyo grin
wie ve u been?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by kalufelix(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2015
Na infinix be dat??
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by focus7: 9:34am On May 07, 2015
Some unguided guy has fell your victim I guess.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by luthorcorp: 9:39am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I love your honesty senorita,some of these girls are trying to make it seem like thats what true love is all about,for guys to do this more
bro i gotta say the guy was pushed off the cliff....speakin of which ur signature is one of a kind,i too rock OGs rappers like Mr p,Dr Dre,Ice cube,Ll cool j,Easy E,Snoop Dogg,to name but a few..........Now playin…let me ride Gfunk remix by dr dre
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2015
Blackfire:

i am blackfire, i used nokia XL,and brian(intel) i-pad.*not to mention my HP labtop* So u see i can afford ur kind of phone u desire, this is my contact 07065730224

Really oh! dats nice of u........ Can i get just 1 Apple Laptop 4 a start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.