Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (41427 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
see dem,nah God go forgv una 4 the kind guyz una don turn magas

Lols....... Amen oooo, but no be me send d guy msg nah.... Do u expect me to see free thing nd nt collect it?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
luthorcorp:
bro i gotta say the guy was pushed off the cliff....speakin of which ur signature is one of a kind,i too rock OGs rappers like Mr p,Dr Dre,Ice cube,Ll cool j,Easy E,Snoop Dogg,to name but a few..........Now playin…let me ride Gfunk remix by dr dre
wow,let me ride remix,very nice remix,the original from Chronic 1993 album,chronic is still one of the best albums from west coast,the beats are super tight
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2015
sosiqdude:

You must be wicked oo... Na kinda girl like u I go give money and rape u.
Lols....... Rape ke Na me say make d guy use him sch fees buy fone 4 me ni?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

Even before then Eve scammed Adam with love
abi o
lol
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by luthorcorp: 9:46am On May 07, 2015
look ppl sacrificing ur school fee or any oda fee 4 dat matter cannot affect ur futiure unless u need it to,back @ school i ve done it a couple of times inshort i n my babe den were r mistery knwn by everyone.we wld willingly embezzle mine n use hers for the fees while she keeps rackin her parents n the next semester,it would be hers for the house rent n so on..@ times we wouldnt mind using both of ours 2 buy a veyr expensive gadget n we go dey exchange am go skool different days n wen u ask u get d fone "its ours'' shekinaa
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Blackfire(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:

Really oh! dats nice of u........ Can i get just 1 Apple Laptop 4 a start?

what is really do i look am joking? U threw a challenge and i alusi okija 1,takes u on the offer, i have given my number,yours is to call(in 2 hours time,am going for a meeting).
But u will ve to snap me and u and the 'toy' and post it on NL.
The 'challenge' is the thrill for me,not u or the toy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
Blackfire:

i am blackfire, i used nokia XL,and brian(intel) i-pad.*not to mention my HP labtop* So u see i can afford ur kind of phone u desire, this is my contact 07065730224

Really?.....Oh dats so nice of u......So can i get just one Apple Laptop 4 a start?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:51am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by luthorcorp: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
wow,let me ride remix,very nice remix,the original from Chronic 1993 album,chronic is still one of the best albums from west coast,the beats are super tight
*thumbs up for u G** its obvious u re one of my my kind i'm following u instantly...speaking of which,that song gave dre his 1st grammy award,n its one of the highest selling albums after 2pac,Eminem,snoop dogg,50 cent.....d most interstin part is Dr dre produced all dese albums except jay z's blue print
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by popweezy(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
jamex93:
I only see a stupid guy who is
using his hands to kill his destiny
the gal b like
thank God broda Kamaru don promise me sim cad
but na john me go still mary because him get car
..chisos! Ldkm!
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:55am On May 07, 2015
grin the dude may still be using 3310 o
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:

na true love not foolishness
Abegi true wetin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by chymystique(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2015
nagoma:

Gunpoint is not the only point you can hold a man my Dear. There are other points. grin cheesy

WhiCh other points? I would love to know gringringrin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by mayyorr01(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:
laffin hard
Na by force? Slowpoke.....lmaoooo
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by luckyboss(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2015
the worst part is that may be this guy man have not yet ate the forbidden fruit because this type always claimed she's virgin or otherwise in period while she is busy sharing the juice with another guys out there.
guys you know what I mean!!!!!!.... hahahaaaaaaa.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

the guy no gree smile.
ladies been scamming guys with "Love" since 1300bcgrin
hahaha cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by agarawu23(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2015
Blackfire:

i am blackfire, i used nokia XL,and brian(intel) i-pad.*not to mention my HP labtop* So u see i can afford ur kind of phone u desire, this is my contact 07065730224

Really? Oh! dat's so nice of u...... So can u just get me one Apple Laptop 4 a start?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2015
Blackfire:

what is really do i look am joking? U threw a challenge and i alusi okija 1,takes u on the offer, i have given my number,yours is to call(in 2 hours time,am going for a meeting).
But u will ve to snap me and u and the 'toy' and post it on NL.
The 'challenge' is the thrill for me,not u or the toy

Lols...... So funny.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... Amen oooo, but no be me send d guy msg nah.... Do u expect me to see free thing nd nt collect it?
Ah why i go talk so,thank God i am wise sha....lolz
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 10:44am On May 07, 2015
drnairalov:
If I don't spend on her who will cry I spend my money on top woman erryday, I don't care if she runs away wit another man

I am ready to be ur personal maga... no wahala

*catwalksout
*catwalks with him closly
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 10:56am On May 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Angychizzy(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
pls u people should tell him that am interested in case another school fees enter. I so much gbadun d guy. am waiting for my turn.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by yhemsy62(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:

na true love not foolishness
U sure say dis one na luv or lust
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by austinfab14(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
Lmao.....that face though!
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 11:16am On May 07, 2015
MUMU OF THE YEAR.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by xtervaganza(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:
laffin hard
hahahahhahhahahahaha
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by queebeediva(f): 11:26am On May 07, 2015
I called that fool in the highest degree hahahhahah that guy na otondo kawai!
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by sacora(f): 11:39am On May 07, 2015
drnairalov:
If I don't spend on her who will cry I spend my money on top woman erryday, I don't care if she runs away wit another man

I am ready to be ur personal maga... no wahala

*catwalksout
hello, u ready 2 spend on me?......*just kiddin*
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by obomobo: 11:46am On May 07, 2015
Ipledge:
The guy be like, dz girl dey snap selfie with my school fees embarassed
laffs the guy na real Kamoru
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by drnairalov: 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
sacora:
hello, u ready 2 spend on me?......*just kiddin*

no don't be kiddn cry cry eye am ready to spend on youuuuuu kiss

*catwalks into P.M... see u soon cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.