Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (41426 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Omotayor123(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?

Chaii!!!! Contestant Number one.. U badt gan oooo
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Uniboy1: 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
Unserious
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Adeolakk(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?
And I know both of them ooh. hahahahahaha. Wondering how it got here
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chaii!!!! Contestant Number one.. U badt gan oooo
Lols....... I will take dat as a compliment. thanks.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by iamrealdeji(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
luthorcorp:
*thumbs up for u G** its obvious u re one of my my kind i'm following u instantly...speaking of which,that song gave dre his 1st grammy award,n its one of the highest selling albums after 2pac,Eminem,snoop dogg,50 cent.....d most interstin part is Dr dre produced all dese albums except jay z's blue print
smiley you're very right bro
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Blackfire(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:

Lols...... So funny.

*back from the meeting* smally 2 hours is gone, well i ve tried, it aint my fault but your myopic mind.
Not everyone is broke on NL,next time u want to throw a challenge,dont dare blackfire,alusi okija 1. Anyway goodluck with ur life.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by nagoma(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2015
chymystique:

WhiCh other points? I would love to know gringringrin

From the grin on your three faces you perhaps know those points already. You're pulling my legs , but don't go any higher. grin

What about point of no return?
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Uncletony(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
Blackett:
What a big fool!

No no..enever reach dat level!..na just joke
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Uncletony(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
Blackett:
What a big fool!

No no..enever reach dat level!..na just joke..
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by sacora(f): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
drnairalov:

no don't be kiddn cry cry eye am ready to spend on youuuuuu kiss
*catwalks into P.M... see u soon cheesy
owk
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

See your mentality, archaic i must say cheesy
undecided
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 4:46pm On May 07, 2015
loomer:

If man no gree buy una pizza, una go say him stingy
No b for this kind condition pizza dey sweet person chop.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Omotayor123(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... I will take dat as a compliment. thanks.
Of course. uwc
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by loomer: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
ShayGirl:

No b for this kind condition pizza dey sweet person chop.

Well na true sha, but how una take know weda no be her younger bro
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Youngpo413: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
ShayGirl:
Mugu of life....

Na garri him go go drink for back, whereas d girl dey chop pizza. Pity
don't blame the guy,its the power of pusy.

You are cute and a wife material
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Bomanic(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
#Nice guy#
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by icankel: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
My man so u'v not seen when some ladies pay their bf skul fees n house rent in Uni? that's when love is involve
ShayGirl:
Mugu of life....

Na garri him go go drink for back, whereas d girl dey chop pizza. Pity
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by drnairalov: 6:44pm On May 07, 2015
sacora:
owk

sure.bye
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by chymystique(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
nagoma:

From the grin on your three faces you perhaps know those points already. You're pulling my legs , but don't go any higher. grin

What about point of no return?

Nah I dont... LOL.. have already gone higher in the pulling.. dont worry I wont pull in btw your legs gringrinwink
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by no1madman(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2015
D puxxxy must be very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. . . . . . .
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 4:08am On May 08, 2015
icankel:
My man so u'v not seen when some ladies pay their bf skul fees n house rent in Uni? that's when love is involve

That's different from sacrificing ur fees for d lady's unimportant welfarism as displayed in d pix.....Can u sacrifice ur own Skul fees jex to get ur gf a phone??. what cud b more important than paying at d right time and later getting a phone for her.. Phone can wait if its really true love.

Point of correction, I'm a lady nt a man
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 4:11am On May 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
don't blame the guy,its the power of pusy.
You are cute and a wife material

lolz.... Thanx
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 4:14am On May 08, 2015
loomer:

Well na true sha, but how una take know weda no be her younger bro

Lol...Na op get that question o cos Na him post d pix.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by nagoma(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2015
chymystique:

Nah I dont... LOL.. have already gone higher in the pulling.. dont worry I wont pull in btw your legs gringrinwink

But you are not the daft type my Dear.
You will know treasure when you see it. cool
Handle with care grin

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 8:21am On May 08, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS adeh39 , THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by loomer: 9:48am On May 08, 2015
ShayGirl:

Lol...Na op get that question o cos Na him post d pix.

grin

And by the way, I like ur dress
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
loomer:

grin
And by the way, I like ur dress
*Smiles*Thanx a lot.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by loomer: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
ShayGirl:

*Smiles*Thanx a lot.

You are welcome
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by victor5996: 1:15am On May 10, 2015
Am sorry to say, Nigerians are gullible. It's just not real. Can't you all see it. It was a caption done by someone. Na was oooooo
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by liniel(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chaiii. mugu 2015.. where did this s*h*i*t happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.