Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. (7213 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady He Had A One Night Stand With / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
STEWPID!!

- You give the number of a girl you have dated once and had sex with to a friend, so for him to try his luck too.

-A girl passes by and because you v had something with her before, you started telling your friends about all the shits you did together and spoiling her.

-Forcing a girl whom you aint in a relationship with to have sex with you, just because she came to say hi.

-You just started a new relationship like 2days and your very next move is to sex

-you can't spend your money on something more important, but rather you spend it on carrying olosho every night

..And so on

-

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmm. I will keep quiet sha
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by buygala(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2015
ok

Moral of the story.... embarassed

Op has been fuccked nastily, dumped, passed around like a wrap of weed, and still... The baskads had the nerve to even refresh their memory of op's vagina 2 years after they had shared her around like twitter updates cry cry

To make matters worse.... op doesn't even have a nokia symbian phone to show for all her sexual working experience embarassed.... The baskad dudes would rather go do fixed deposit at ashawo houses than pay her her 'arrears' embarassed

1 MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE OP cry cry cry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Lastanza: 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
tell dem o
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by psucc(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2015
Shout!!!! Am not guilty of any of the charges above.
But that doesn't mean am a saint. No. Not at all.
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by psucc(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2015
Shout!!!! Am not guilty of any of the charges above.
But that doesn't mean am a saint. No. Not at all.
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by herald9: 10:11pm On May 06, 2015
And you are silly for not minding your business...
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by IamOdin: 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
If u see anyone that does this,pause,look at him,look at him again,then you'll see he's a kid,no matter how big he seems.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
I agree with every other,but one...if we start relationship today I can ask for sex the next min...me no see anything there
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Lyrically(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
It's Young John the wicked producer.........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by emorse(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Op has been fuccked nastily, dumped, passed around like a wrap of weed, and still... The baskads had the nerve to even refresh their memory of op's vagina 2 years after they had shared her around like twitter updates cry cry

To make matters worse.... op doesn't even have a nokia symbian phone to show for all her sexual working experience embarassed.... The baskad dudes would rather go do fixed deposit at ashawo houses than pay her her 'arrears' embarassed

Ayam tempted to say... GBAM!!!!!!!!!

But of course I'm a gentleman so I won't.cheesycheesy
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Jayjay0(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

thumbs up my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by sinaj(f): 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

...... 57,58,59, *does sign of d cross* Amen! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

k

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

Sprinkles holy water *Amen
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

this can be soo true

Cc ishilove
Farano
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
Sadly in guilty of everything

Quote me and I will show you why Ayo Fayose can never win presidential election in Nigeria cool
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Uhmm.......seconded
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

exact way you are going to do it for your sster very soon smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

Quote me and I will show you why Ayo Fayose can never win presidential election in Nigeria cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by braindamage(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
No guy does this grin
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2015
damseyl:
cheesy cheesy
I knw u wil quote me :tongue
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I knw u wil quote me :tongue
grin

.. Btw, you should stop doing it !! smiley
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
damseyl:
grin

.. Btw, you should stop doing it !! smiley
I will fast and pray about it cool
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
Ipledge:
I agree with every other,but one...if we start relationship today I can ask for sex the next min...me no see anything there
lol...its not cool
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
damseyl:
lol...its not cool
to me it's cool oo...if my gf visit me or I visit my gf...we go do d do
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
Sprinkles holy water *Amen
sinaj:

emorse:

Ayam tempted to say... GBAM!!!!!!!!!
But of course I'm a gentleman so I won't.cheesycheesy
Jayjay0:

thumbs up my guy
Slimzjoe:

Uhmm.......seconded
Jayjay0:

thumbs up my guy
inbred foolishnesss! ... Are you all born from same womb?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 11:19pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will fast and pray about it cool
good! grin cool

40 days o
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
damseyl:

nxt time u wnt to insult someone, dnt do d mistake of includin my monica again undecided
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
damseyl:
that's too much
Re: If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. by damseyl(f): 11:22pm On May 06, 2015
Ipledge:
to me it's cool oo...if my gf visit me or I visit my gf...we go do d do
but it shouldn't be at a very first start of the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.