Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not (5551 Views)

So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
Nairalanders, There’s no way of physically knowing that boy
is still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like
a hymen which can be broken during
intercourse. So you will have to go by your
intuition and gut instinct when it comes to
determining if your present boyfriend is a virgin.
These are the few signs which you can look for:
He is Very Shy About Touching You
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an
indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who
have had intercourse at least once would not
be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness
towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in
men who have been in intimate before. But can
you tell if a guy is a virgin just because he is
shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a
strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching
you, especially at the intimate body parts, it
does hint at this being a virgin.

He is Very Uncertain While Getting Physically Intimate
If he is quite clueless about how to react to
your advances then there is a possibility that it
might well be his first time. Most guys who are
not virgins would just need a hint to start
tearing at your clothes – they have done this
before and their experience helps condition their
mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect
about how to go about getting intimate. If you
are not a virgin, you will find the virgin guy
especially clueless.

He Kisses Awkwardly
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not
mean they are virgins. But if a guy kisses
awkwardly, in a very shy or inhibited manner,
it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a
guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure
that he is not a virgin no matter what he says.
Kissing takes practice and people get good at it
with experience. Even the bad kissers are not
clumsy or awkward; they just go at it all wrong.
Another aspect to look out for is whether he
closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend
to do that a lot.

He Asks for Permission While Making Love
Typically a virgin guy is pretty unsure of what
his moves ought to be. Being physically
intimate is new territory for him. Even if he has
watched several adult movies, the first real
experience is bound to be overwhelming for a
guy. He is likely to fumble around a lot and he
will ask for permission before touching you or
kissing you intimately. He is also bound to be
confused about when to enter you. If he looks
like a lost sheep, though he may pretend as if
he is very confident about what he’s doing,
then you know that it’s his first experience.

He Has a Very Quick Orgasm
If it’s his first intimate experience in love
making, he is sure to orgasm quickly. Some
virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before
entering or as soon as they enter. The first
experience is always a nervous one for a guy
because he will be constantly thinking about
how he is performing. Moreover he will get
aroused at the smallest act of intimacy on your
part causing him to come to an orgasm
quickly. Guys with experience are more
sensitized to their arousal and can control
themselves a lot better.
Using these signs you can tell if a guy is a
virgin with relative surety, but of course there
are no guarantees. If you see a guy exhibiting
these behaviors when you get intimate, you
should ask him if it’s his first experience and
make it as comfortable for him as possible.[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Mcowubaba: 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
Wow...so truecheesy
I know say I still be Virgin sad
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmm... What if I pretend?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Slimzjoe(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]true! True!! True!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by falconey(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
in this case I'm a virgin.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Wow...so truecheesy
I know say I still be Virgin sad
Are u sure! Then how old re u?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
falconey:
Am watching you in 3D.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
I wish I was a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Mcowubaba: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
nsiazu:
Are u sure! Then how old re u?
Late 40s. grin....sad
Chicks don't like me sad the said I don't have feed..
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
some people are born dredded...try say dem be virgin make em fvck ur aesss out!
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Late 40s. grin....sad

Chicks don't like me sad the said I don't have feed..
Huh! Maybe u stress urself too much.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
lol they all tru at op.

buh I can tell a virgin guy by mere looking at them wink

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

Do you also know guys pretend alot? some studied Virginology....
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Briee(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wish I was a virgin
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Briee post=33490693][/quote] ehn now cheesy
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Briee(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2015
falconey:

I'm a virgin too
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Briee(f): 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
ehn now cheesy

You are a v
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2015
Briee:

You are a v
Hiaaaaaaan !!!
Says who ?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

Seriously ?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by chymystique(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
[size=13pt]I kinda disagree with most of your points nsiazu because some non-virgin males do exhibit these characteristics and not just male virgins...
Wait till you meet experienced male virgins that are good sexually but has never penetrated a female, then you will know spotting one aint easy. The only way you can know if a guy is a virginn is if he tell you smiley

Another way a female might get to know if a guy is a virgin is if during sexual pre-intimacy and she wants him to enter her hole" and he cant locate it instantly or fumbling around her down south trying to locate the hole cheesycheesy
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
I posted this because of experience. Am a virgin and have been a victim of all what I posted so I decided to share and see some taught.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Briee(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hiaaaaaaan !!!
Says who ?

Me o
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
Briee:

Me o
Solid points to back up your claims ? cheesy
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
chymystique:
[size=13pt]I kinda disagree with most of your points nsiazu because some non-virgin males do exhibit these characteristics and not just male virgins...
Wait till you meet experienced male virgins that are good sexually but has never penetrated a female, then you will know spotting one aint easy. The only way you can know if a guy is a virginn is if he tell you smiley

Another way a female might get to know if a guy is a virgin is if during sexual pre-intimacy and she wants him to enter her hole" and he cant locate it instantly or fumbling around her down south trying to locate the hole cheesycheesy
[/size]
I like that. But if he pretends the first day, there's still the second and third time to catch him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ?

yea smiley
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
nsiazu:
Do you also know guys pretend alot? some studied Virginology....

Their lips nd body can lie but not their eyes wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

Their lips nd body can lie but not their eyes wink
Hahaha, Some are just here to learn some tricks. Don't be suprise, a guy will be with u and be looking at another direction n trying to avoid eye contact.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

yea smiley
Take a look at my profile pix, am I or not ? :tongue
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Mhizkel(f): 11:48pm On May 06, 2015
Uhmmmm

But i don't need a virgin guy! cheesy
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Take a look at my profile pix, am I or not ? :tongue

pictures lie smiley

Psychologist dnt make use of pictures.

buh a video can go a long way wink
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 11:52pm On May 06, 2015
nsiazu:
Hahaha, Some are just here to learn some tricks. Don't be suprise, a guy will be with u and be looking at another direction n trying to avoid eye contact.

lol daz childish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? / Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.