Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not (5569 Views)

So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

pictures lie smiley

Psychologist dnt make use of pictures.
buh a video can go a long way wink
Hiaaaaan !!!
Mouth sealed
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by youngberry001(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
tho I don't knew weather am virgin or not ooh.....cuz me don't know hw to put plug in machine buh some times I dey put am for dreams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by oginni106: 12:08am On May 07, 2015
A virgin will never make mouth to the world openly that he/she is virgin...
You know yourself, so please stop painting youself good, hypocrites
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hiaaaaan !!!
Mouth sealed
lol
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by kellyJames5(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

buh I can tell a virgin guy by mere looking at them wink

look at me

*in d'ja's voice* tell me girl do you see.......
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 7:02am On May 07, 2015
virgin guys r usually ugly.its hard to see an handsome virgin guy.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 7:19am On May 07, 2015
rahymat:
Hahaha can't stop laughing. But why do u say so?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 7:22am On May 07, 2015
nsiazu:
Hahaha can't stop laughing. But why do u say so?
ladies get more attracted to handsome guys so its rare for them to be virgins.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 7:30am On May 07, 2015
rahymat:
ladies get more attracted to handsome guys so its rare for them to be virgins.
Hey dear! U re right but I can tell u how many ladies unclothedness I've seen but non have ever saw my joystick coz its determination and am a handsome tall guy.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Pheals(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2015
Since u have met many of them..and through u dey ain't virgins any more @sinaj
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Uhmmmm

But i don't need a virgin guy! cheesy
Because of inexperience right?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

How?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
rahymat:
Bwhahahahahahahahhahahaha roflwkmd lmwkmd hahahahhaha cheesy

But Ronald4lif and KingTom are not ugly na :tongue
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Mhizkel(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
nsiazu:
Because of inexperience right?
No
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by clevvermind(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
rahymat:
this is already a thread. grin
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Uhmmmm

But i don't need a virgin guy! cheesy
Go marry a male pörn star.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
clevvermind:
this is already a thread. grin
We no longer see you in the politics section. Is it because of Jonathan's loss?
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by clevvermind(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

We no longer see you in the politics section. Is it because of Jonathan's loss?
na so i see am o.grin
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2015
nsiazu:
Mr what ever you call yourself,Guys are not virgin please.T he perfect word to use is

HOW TO KNOW IF A GUY IS A NOVICE ..AND NOT VIRGINS.STOP POSTING STUPID POST
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by KingTom(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

But AgapeCharis, ronald4lif and I are not ugly na :tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by whillyamz98(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
This post just got me thinking if i am still a virgin or not.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by ronald4lif(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

But Ronald4..lif and King..Tom are not ugly na :tongue

Egbon mi, your head dey there. Proudly v.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by ronald4lif(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by tuk2ato(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmm, you be winch!
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by 5minsmadness: 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
Awkward kissing-lie.
Quick orgasm - lie.
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
lol they all tru at op.

oya, look at me and tell if i am a virgin or not.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not by nsiazu: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=STPEACE post=33511293]oya, look at me and tell if i am a virgin or Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? / Funky Muslim Babes / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.