Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) (11731 Views)

Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife / I Didn't Tear My PDP Card-Obasanjo (pics Included) / Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 07, 2015
Old news
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by tdayof(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2015
londongal03:
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS
do you know you are a monkey ? A smelly type.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by jossyking(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2015
;DI support the motion
jazinogold:
pix of him making love to your wife or I don't believe it...
grin
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 7:10am On May 07, 2015
4stylz:
Yoruba & Igbo; You all think your bad comments against each other is just for fun or in nairaland only; comments can affect your feelings and you carry it into your daily lives and it will result to tribal war like play;

Plz you people should calm down.

Quote me with silly comment and something heavy will fall on your head.

Wisdom will never elude you.

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chibuhealth(f): 7:21am On May 07, 2015
So, women open legs for this ape? Becox of money? I can't
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by truefact: 7:35am On May 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes; as usual, you will be quick to condemn OBJ for ALLEGEDLY sleeping with Gbenga's wife, but you won't ever see anything wrong with A whole " Eze Ndigbo" of Australia [Chief Maximus Osuamadi] that was nabbed & jailed in Sydney for running a drug syndicate.

Since your lot claim to be jewish more than the israelis; I wonder how many of Abraham's descendants were drug barons.

Hypocrite!

Even at that most Yorubas leaders are all drug baron. No Igbo leader has been accused of drug both home and abroad.

While at that... The so called eze ndigbo did not use gun on anybody to buy his drugs. He sell because people buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 07, 2015
When is this new razz of every thread descending into a yoruba vs Igbo missile-exchange going to end? ...
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by nerodenero: 9:16am On May 07, 2015
... and there we go again, displaying our foolishness publicly and Non-Nigerians on this forum will form an opinion about us and when they treat us with disdain in their country, we cry foul play.

We are simply what we call ourselves and we are too tribalist, Igbos and Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Odaveboy(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2015
If this is true......he sud be hanged!!!.......oroburuko....iwa idoti....
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2015
Useless Yoruba leader! Sleeping with sons wife
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by 49cents(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2015
Honestly I am fed up with this tribal wars but if you take emperiacl evidence of all the tribal threads on naiaralnad you will see that it the yorubas that do it more than the igbos

Go and check how many pages were igbos are bashed

Is like the usual yoruba few are suffering from a complex that makes them not to see anything to good in the igbos; and the igbos too aren't helping matters but when someone sbuse your tribe its almost natural to talk about

Its like suen is enjoying the traffic wetin concern the young man

I live woth yorubas and hausas and fulani and I live in perfect harmont, no hate and not beef, just mutual respect

Let's all grow out of this, we are all Children of the same God, true or false plus no one chose to be born of a particular tribe did you?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:
Useless Yoruba leader! Sleeping with sons wife

In your haste to be hopelessly tribal, you shot yourself in d foot.

How is Obasanjo a Yoruba leader having held no political position in yorubaland?

He was a nigerian president TWICE so he's better described as a Nigerian leader. He was a Nigerian leader for like 11 years!

Ok?

Another part of your post says he's useless.

If a useless man was your leader for 11yrs, what does that make you?

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by vega84(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
coolitempa:
Ojukwu father rejected him...n...Ojukwu too rejected his son....... grin..generational curses passed down..... cheesy grin...unlike papa Awo......a man of great example... grin
, what has that got to do wit anytin? This billy goat #vegatalks
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by BabaO2: 10:25am On May 07, 2015
@op what do think u stand to gain by emphasizing on a fiction?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by love2nicee: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
hehehe
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 10:34am On May 07, 2015
Activa:

In your haste to be hopelessly tribal, you shot yourself in d foot.

How is Obasanjo a Yoruba leader having held no political position in yorubaland?

He was a nigerian president TWICE so he's better described as a Nigerian leader. He was a Nigerian leader for like 11 years!

Ok?

Another part of your post says he's useless.

If a useless man was your leader for 11yrs, what does that make you?

You people are the most tribalistic in the whole of Nigeria! so e pain you abi?? Now jump into Lagoongrin grin grin grin
Need you to have a feel how it feels to pick on tribes something you people are best at. None sense!
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:

You people are the most tribalistic in the whole of Nigeria! so e pain you abi?? Now jump into Lagoongrin grin grin grin
Need you to have a feel how it feels to pick on tribes something you people are best at. None sense!

You're making a fool of yourself with each asinine post of yours.

'you people' occurred twice in your senselessly tribalistic post. It shows you need help. You're bitter and hateful. If u continue like this, you will die a sad person without enjoying life.

You did not even attempt to address d facts in my post. I doubt if u have d brains to do that anyway. The grey matter given to u by God has since been eaten up by hate.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by chopido(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
londongal03:
What is bad is simply bad. Tribe or no tribe. These things happen everyday,in our tribe
arebu serious?? tell me word..
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 07, 2015
Igbo & Yoruba again? I smh.... embarassed
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
Activa:

'you people' occurred twice in your senselessly tribalistic post. It shows you need help. You're bitter and hateful. If u continue like this, you will die a sad person without enjoying life.

You did not even attempt to address d facts in my post. I doubt if u have d brains to do that anyway. The grey matter given to u by God has since been eaten up by hate.

Cool talking about yourself! very correct
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by IIHTLAG: 12:39pm On May 07, 2015
Learning something new isn’t just about memorizing facts and practice questions. That was high school. This is your career. Here @ IIHT, we dedicate more time to what you don’t know, helping you learn from wrong answers, understand trouble areas and boost your confidence. In short, you learn the information faster and actually retain it –unlike all those geometry theorems from freshman year. Visit IIHT today @ #77 Ojuelegba Rd, Ojuelegba Bus stop (Opp Access bank). You can also be part of our Seminar this Friday 8th May 2015, Time is 4pm. Trust us, we have what it takes to make you a certified IT professional.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Babalegba(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
londongal03:
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS
So you Igbos are now consoling yourselves with fake news stories, at least I hope you guys are not dumb enough to believe the story. This fake story does not Balance all the recent Igbo crimes like the drug trafficking eze ndigbo of Australia for example. The criminal mentality and depravity of you guys is legendary.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by QueenHeart(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2015
chernest2002:
Obj sleeps around too much,he slept with oby ezekwesili,yaradua's cook and many more,he is so shameless.
tatafo hw did you knw?do u move arund wt him?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by tuk2ato(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
Now, you are being tribalistic and stereotypical, OBJ doesn't represent all Yorubas.
londongal03:
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:

Cool talking about yourself! very correct

You decided that? And it sounds normal to u?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Babalegba(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
truefact:

Even at that most Yorubas leaders are all drug baron. No Igbo leader has been accused of drug both home and abroad.

While at that... The so called eze ndigbo did not use gun on anybody to buy his drugs. He sell because people buy
Did you actually write that. Clap for yourself, the ability to write joined up words is the first stirring of human intelligence. IBO's smh
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by mustafo: 2:56am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=londongal03 post=33492485]See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS[/quote

Are you wearing glasses? If you are, please take them off because this post is not about tribal bigotry but a sad demise of matrimony.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by k4kings(m): 3:59am On May 08, 2015
OP remoive dat pix nd show us gbenga's wife with OBJ jare
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by tit(f): 4:08am On May 08, 2015
Gbenga,
give us empirical evidence.
what style did obasanjo use on Moji?

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2015
Activa:

You decided that? And it sounds normal to u?

and also you. grin grin
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 8:57am On May 08, 2015
Activa:

Bitter and hateful you said grin grin grin grin 'How to you explain the doctors comment' I beg go jump for lagoon. You people are the most hateful tribe in the whole of Nigeria. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
you dwell in, swim in, drink, eat and smell hate. From your Oba to all of the rest of you. Its way too evident. Nonsense!
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 9:00am On May 08, 2015
Activa:

......displaying the height of hate and dis regard for anyone, how can a man sleep with his sons wife and you are here ranting rubbish.
OBJ is a mentally deranged man like yourself. Tribal bigots!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo Scandal: Amnesty International Calls On Police To Investigate / Ortom Drags Miyetti Allah To International Court / Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.