Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) (11730 Views)

Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife / I Didn't Tear My PDP Card-Obasanjo (pics Included) / Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 08, 2015
Chiaka:

......displaying the height of hate and dis regard for anyone, how can a man sleep with his sons wife and you are here ranting rubbish.
OBJ is a mentally deranged man like yourself. Tribal bigots!

You were too moronic to see that I didn't defend Obasanjo. I only pointed our your folly and fallacy which expectedly you've been too blind to see.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2015
Activa:

You were too moronic to see that I didn't defend Obasanjo. I only pointed our your folly and fallacy which expectedly you've been too blind to see.

Obvious you are jobless!
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 08, 2015
Chiaka:

Obvious you are jobless!

Na dog go chop that your slimy mouth!

Idiotaa!
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
Activa:

Na dog go chop that your slimy mouth!

Idiotaa!

grin God forbid! you want make resemble you? God no go gree..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by dokyOloye: 1:14pm On May 08, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes; as usual, you will be quick to condemn OBJ for ALLEGEDLY sleeping with Gbenga's wife, but you won't ever see anything wrong with A whole " Eze Ndigbo" of Australia [Chief Maximus Osuamadi] that was nabbed & jailed in Sydney for running a drug syndicate.

Since your lot claim to be jewish more than the israelis; I wonder how many of Abraham's descendants were drug barons.

Hypocrite!
Igbos don't have Kings which is d closest translation of Eze.
What we have is 'Igwe' which is a position similar to a house of reps speaker or prime minister.
Disregard anybody parading himself as an Eze,and funny enuf,it is usually outside Igbo land that U get to hear of these Ezes.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Okiemuteisaac(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
I hate dis chimpanzee ancestor called OBJ with passion after he killed his wife Stellar with marathon sex he is still sleeping around like dog. A disgrace elder statesman
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
Chiaka:

grin God forbid! you want make resemble you? God no go gree..... grin grin grin grin grin

You are a clown grin grin

Get out
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chiaka(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
Activa:

You are a clown grin grin

Get out

You are 'baba sala' Gerrout! you too! grin grin grin
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by LFJ: 3:37pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS

Do you need to ask us again why other tribes hate you? Part of the reason is this war you started. Civil war that claimed the lives of thousands of innocent souls were started and supported by fool like you who insult other tribes. When other people react you cry of hatred. How do you expect love when you openly show hatred to others?

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by ElFenomeno1: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
Smh................. So OBJ nailed his son's wife shocked
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by PenSniper: 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS

Even the Yoruba don't see and treat Obasanjo as their own except his minions which are inevitable, if you must know. Amongst the generality of Yoruba, Obasanjo is seen as an outcast.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by PenSniper: 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
coolitempa:
Ojukwu father rejected him...n...Ojukwu too rejected his son....... grin..generational curses passed down..... cheesy grin...unlike papa Awo......a man of great example... grin

Even generations of Yoruba reject him. Immediately he left office in 2007, he was almost linched by his own people at Alagbado in Lagos.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
Chibuhealth:
So, women open legs for this ape? Becox of money? I can't

if u r ibo tribe u will do dat more than any

pls dont quote me back
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Chibuhealth(f): 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

if u r ibo tribe u will do dat more than any

pls dont quote me back
you re mentally deranged
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by royalcatier: 11:10pm On May 08, 2015
Just don't marry your father's girlfriend next time cos ONCE DEBE will forever want to check on it.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by royalcatier: 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
You ibos do worse than this!

You share wives and an ibo man marrying two sisters is worst in my opinion.

londongal03:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Saga: Kidnapped Members-elect Expose Obaseki, Narrate Ordeal (VIDEO / Elisha Abbo Scandal: Amnesty International Calls On Police To Investigate / Ortom Drags Miyetti Allah To International Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.