Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries (22884 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians / FG Not Importing GM Rice, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by loomer: 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
State governments don't remit to the FG as much as u think. The FG is just entitled to federal taxes and that's all. The states are in control of their IGR. That's how Lagos was able to stay alive when OBJ illegally stopped their funds.

I tried explaining to that bros but him no wan gree
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by tv05457: 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
temitemi1:
I wonder oooooo... Those yeye governors are just looking for where to hide their shameful attitudes. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Exactly. It made no sense. Apart from APC governors, no other governors are blaming FG for their lack of payment to the state workers. Infact apart from a handful of PDP governors, majority are paying their workers each month compared to APC states where majority of the governors owe months of payment. Is it not the same country? Are they all not under the same FG? Yeye dey smell oo.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by thefakestan: 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't just know what is your problem, because I neither mentioned you nor rain insults on any one in my post,to warrant this insults from you.I don't why a kid like you,will Want to die GEJ's matter,when he is busy enjoying himself in ASO ROCK. Don't cry more than d bereaved my son,because you just started life.
I voted for Aboila
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by steryj(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
eedriyz:
SMH! Give them their allocations and stop ranting nonsense here. Even Fayose is owing salaries
says who? it's educating to check your facts.
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by dadebayo1(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
Jorussia:
we are on d same page on dis matter brother.I totally agree that if they had cut their coat according to their cloth, they wouldn't b in dis present mess.like my state EDO,d gov have paid the one of April,its some LGAS that owing salaries. What do you think is way forward, for states like Benue,Osun,kogi,plateau?

Oyo state is also owing... 3months and counting
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by Suashi83: 4:42pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=luthorcorp post=33498448]if i hear nyone mention 'state generate revenue"..is it not the revenue from the states the federal govt calls its own revenue or u didnt do govt in school

Guy which internally revenue generated by Osun state (APC ruling state) or Ekiti state (PDP Rulling state) goes to Federal government?
Irrespective of the state either APC controlling state or PDP controlling state, it is not justifiable for a governor not paying workers their salaries it is mere wickedness, most of this governors did not owe themselves or their aides any salaries. If they know they can not think outside the box to generate revenue for their states for God sake let them leave the fucking sit for God sake. I still wonder how this people managed to be returned by the electorate BOTH PDP AND APC
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
tv05457:

Exactly. It made no sense. Apart from APC governors, no other governors are blaming FG for their lack of payment to the state workers. Infact apart from a handful of PDP governors, majority are paying their workers each month compared to APC states where majority of the governors owe months of payment. Is it not the same country? Are they all not under the same FG? Yeye dey smell oo.
You dey craze? Shay I tell you say make you no post again
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by Jorussia(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
thefakestan:

I voted for Aboila
Lol,you voted for Abiola?a beg tell me another lie Jare.
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by AJORE(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
fyneguy:
Ok. if a state's allocation is N2 Billion and its wage bill is N2.6 Billion, should they spend all on paying salaries?
The roads, roundabout, governors offices, governor house, chapel,feeding of primary pupils, museum, civic centre they built where do they got money from? They are just political sycophant
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
fyneguy:
Ok. if a state's allocation is N2 Billion and its wage bill is N2.6 Billion, should they spend all on paying salaries?
N2 BILLION FOR STATE ALLOCATION. PLS MENTION ONE STATE WITH THAT ALLOCATION.
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by frankson1(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2015
manutdadex:
Nigerian state government are fools! if dem build somtin they won't acknowledge the Fg but wen they can't pay salaries they cry fowl. bunch of fools

My brother, did you notice that suddenly there's no money, and immediately after the general elections. These useless people had billions for campaign,
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by manutdadex(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
frankson1:

My brother, did you notice that suddenly there's no money, and immediately after the general elections. These useless people had billions for campaign,
you can say dat! Stupid fools...
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by Israel5(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
noblezone:
CHANGE is here!

No more salary delays.
In fact salaries would be paid of upfront!

Dont mind Jonathan, he stopped Okorocha and Amechi from paying salaries!
u've lost it
Re: FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
By stopping their allocations or by freezing their accounts? Art thou OK? U sir, are the problem with Nigeria.

Some of you cannot just think before you talk.

My post was sarcasm.

If you dont know the meaning of that, please check it out.

You were not the only person that read my post
Many other people understood I was mocking Okorocha and Amechi.
did you see where I said. Salaries would be paid upfront?
What did you get from that?

Then you said , I am the problem with Nigeria?

Hahahahaahaahahaa

No hard feelings bro, but please always look before you leap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer / Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban / Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.