Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37531 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rose2014: 1:37pm On May 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

no bro don't be sentimental here, that man messed up how can a man take his wife's bag away from her just to give it to his sister as a gift?!? he's supposed to be buying things for his wife and not taking things away from wrong, that's totally wrong.

@vickybee rose2014 oyah finish him, (nairaland feminists team)
Nah I'm not a feminist. I believe the man is the head while the woman is the neck cheesy
But I have a problem whenever a man tries justifying beating his woman. If u hit your woman, you should apologise to her n seek her forgiveness but instead we see men that will not only beat their woman but they'll still come to open a thread on nl to encourage others to do same under the guise of 'she deserved it'

@d topic I don't advise a man to stay with an abusive woman. Drop her ass instead of beating her
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Charles4075(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
Op, Why are you an intimate friend to the wife of another man? That is the first question you should ask yourself.
You're most likely the villain in this story despite your "heroic" thoughts of rescue. Sometimes, some ladies love the beating and also violence is an enforcement mechanism used by some men to show who's boss or let out their violent feelings.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I pray you die before you are able to tie the knot.

It is not a curse, darling.

You are a beast, and in first place you shouldn't have been conceived. You were a mistake. Please do the world a favour by taking your own life.
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction. It is better to be living in a waste land, than with a bitter-tongued and angry woman.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
motongs:
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction. It is better to be living in a waste land, than with a bitter-tongued and angry woman.

grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh you so wish its a man's world but its not. People are now doing something about it. Domestic violence is now a crime so you need to get real. I am sure you will also provoke your gf or wife therefore she is also permitted to beat you up too. You never jam women wey go teach you the lesson you will never forget. she will also bring men to you for you to beat lets see how you will have the guts to punch them. You think because its a man's world then you can go punching any woman? You will soon jam rock. I will bring floyd to box with you. a lot of you here making mouth are sissies. All talk no action. Na only fr woman body una get strength. Una go see something. Pray you dnt end up with a woman who will attack you in your sleep or when you are weak. Any man wey go try am with me go bleed gan.
I have different ways of beating a woman without leaving a trace. Has your guy tried wiping your asshole or pu ssy with pepper water? I wish you were my babe. By the time I finish with you you will be a saint. What if I take all your panties, bras and make-ups and bury them in a bush where no one can find them? Bringing men to fight me will send you to an early grave cos it will have confirmed to me that you are a cheap bowl for the village spit. Otherwise what manner of man will want to fight for you unless you have given him his share of your national cake? Don't dare me oOoo. I be wizardoooo

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by efficiencie(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
Tis justified to beat your wife, if she's a drumset ...so my piece of advice:

Ladies be a wife and not a drumset and if demons have stamped the identity of a drumset on you, kindly visit: MFM Prayer City, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by NZEGWUAGU(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
musicwriter:
@MojiDelano.
At no point is it justifiable to hit a woman. Women are the mother of creation and should be loved not beaten. Like China in my hands ladies look really vulnerable to me. However, you ladies do take a good man for granted. I'm sure if you hear both sides of the story your view will change.

Anything that will prompt me to hit a lady would be enough for me to divorce her. I'll rather divorce a wife than hit her once.
Even if I will divorce her I will beat the living sh it out of her for wasting my time and money in the first place. That will be my take-home souvenir to her!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 07, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
I have different ways of beating a woman without leaving a trace. Has your guy tried wiping your asshole or pu ssy with pepper water? I wish you were my babe. By the time I finish with you you will be a saint. What if I take all your panties, bras and make-ups and bury them in a bush where no one can find them? Bringing men to fight me will send you to an early grave cos it will have confirmed to me that you are a cheap bowl for the village spit. Otherwise what manner of man will want to fight for you unless you have given him his share of your national cake? Don't dare me oOoo. I be wizardoooo

Taaaa!! Gerrout. How will you beat without a trace? No brains. Tell me if you will be strong enough to beat after a kick and squashing of your blokos. Too much talk no action. Its all over your comment. Dnt worry. Your fellow man will use you as example of souvenir. Your type cant even raise a fist against his fellow man. You will meet aporoka woman wey go treat your fvck up soon. Just wait. Empty vessel. Men dey wey ready to beat better beat comot from your body. Reset your brain back to normal since all yur brain cells are gone. Your fellow man will raise hand on you, you will quickly beg for mercy. I know your type. Sissy! Na only for nairaland you sabi talk. Weakling! Beat up an aporoka woman let her organise a boxing ring with soildiers for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by dasparrow: 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
@Post

It is never justifiable to beat anyone be it man or woman. I detest domestic violence with a passion. And your friend will soon be a corpse if she does not leave her abusive husband.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Vivipop(f): 2:24pm On May 07, 2015
[b] In answer to your question, I have this question: When is it right to hit your mother?. Someone rightly said that it's never just to beat up someone you are physically stronger than. Hitting a woman is not justifiable the same way it is with hitting someone you are obviously stronger than. If it is not a fair fight, it's an abuse.
Some guys are claiming that woman beating is justifiable if you are trying to reset her brain when she misbehaves, Who resets the man's brain when he misbehaves?.
With the exception of self defence, which is rare, beating up someone you are physically stronger than is wrong. There are many ways to punish someone.
Until you deem it just to beat up your mother, woman beating is an unjustifiable abuse.

Finally, when the wind blows, we get to see the fowl's anus. It's good we have this type of topic on homepage, with some comments here, ladies can see that some potential wife beaters are lurking somewhere out there. It's not all about polished English and all that outward appearance, look before you leap. Self preservation first! Your life first! [/b]

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by NZEGWUAGU(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
BADNEAT:
when she stops being a woman
@MojiDelano Pls are you a man or a woman? If you are a man I should recommend that you be sought out and your ten finger cut off for screwing another mans wife. And if you are a woman why did your story capture the beatings but not the possible whoring of your friend that drives her husband nuts. We know how cheap Nigerian women are overseas but because naturally women do not have a sense of guilt I wouldn't be surprised if you said that your friend didn't do anything only just that she slept with a man!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by loomer: 2:32pm On May 07, 2015
blank:

The law has been passed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2296414/senate-finally-passes-vapp-bill

Better, and I hope it's implemented strictly.

And thanks for the info
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by gbengus17: 2:34pm On May 07, 2015
IF MY WIFE ABUSES ME, I WILL BEAT HER TO A COMA. NO MATTER WHAT PLS DONT ABUSE ME. SHE TRIED IT 2X AND SHE NEVER ,EVER TRIED IT AGAIN. NO MATTER WHAT PLS DONT ABUSE ME, I HATE IT.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by NZEGWUAGU(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Taaaa!! Gerrout. How will you beat without a trace? No brains. Tell me if you will be strong enough to beat after a kick and squashing of your blokos. Too much talk no action. Its all over your comment. Dnt worry. Your fellow man will use you as example of souvenir. Your type cant even raise a fist against his fellow man. You will meet aporoka woman wey go treat your fvck up soon. Just wait. Empty vessel. Men dey wey ready to beat better beat comot from your body. Reset your brain back to normal since all yur brain cells are gone. Your fellow man will raise hand on you, you will quickly beg for mercy. I know your type. Sissy! Na only for nairaland you sabi talk. Weakling! Beat up an aporoka woman let her organise a boxing ring with soildiers for you.
Oh how I wish I can borrow you from your guy for one week! When you return to him you will be Holy. Granted, I am a coward when it comes to men but when it comes to women I am Samson the strong! I can see you are livid with fear already at the mention of the pepper water therapy to women's madness. My God will deliver you into my hands before long and you will remain chaste for the rest of your miserable, life.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by dasparrow: 2:41pm On May 07, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, Why are you an intimate friend to the wife of another man? That is the first question you should ask yourself.
You're most likely the villain in this story despite your "heroic" thoughts of rescue. Sometimes, some ladies love the beating and also violence is an enforcement mechanism used by some men to show who's boss or let out their violent feelings.

No lady loves beating. Love should not hurt. A man who wants to let out his violent feelings should go and punch a punching bag. All it takes is hitting a lady in a sensitive part of the body and she slumps and dies. In advanced civilized societies, if you beat anyone be it a man or woman, you will go to jail for aggravated assault and after serving your prison sentence, no employer will hire you for a job because you will have a permanent criminal record which anyone in authority can access. Its just that, Nigeria is a jungle were people get away with all sorts. There are families out there who don't play when it comes to their daughter or sister. You hit their sister, you will get beat up mercilessly by the male family members of the woman.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by zylkenny(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2015
I also think qomen should never hit a man. weaker sex or not, you cant tell how that man'll react. men should also try to be tolerant
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by zylkenny(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2015
I also think women should never hit a man. weaker sex or not, you cant tell how that man'll react. men should also try to be tolerant
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Oh how I wish I can borrow you from your guy for one week! When you return to him you will be Holy. Granted, I am a coward when it comes to men but when it comes to women I am Samson the strong! I can see you are livid with fear already at the mention of the pepper water therapy to women's madness. My God will deliver you into my hands before long and you will remain chaste for the rest of your miserable, life.

You are not even ashamed to even admit the bolded. Please cover your face in shame. Your weakness is exposed to the whole world including females. S.hemale! Whoever will be unfortunate to end up with you had better read this and use your weakness wisely. Ladies una dey hear? start with a kick in the blokos and squash! Afterwards, organise boxing matches for this dude. I am glad men are ever ready to be of good service in this regard.

Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2015
Rose2014:

Nah I'm not a feminist. I believe the man is the head while the woman is the neck cheesy
But I have a problem whenever a man tries justifying beating his woman. If u hit your woman, you should apologise to her n seek her forgiveness but instead we see men that will not only beat their woman but they'll still come to open a thread on nl to encourage others to do same under the guise of 'she deserved it'

@d topic I don't advise a man to stay with an abusive woman. Drop her ass instead of beating her

hmmmmm please please give that phone back to Rose2014 because I don't think she's the one typing this, please return her phone to her Abeg ooo hahahaaaha wow

who said the woman is the neck?!? hmm you better be ready to be the ribs ooo I mean rib na only one, abi from rib you want come collect neck een?! ur own no good oo.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by RealAlfranco: 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.
If you really believe women are equal to men,then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman. There aren't a LOT of appropriate reasons to hit anyone but having a vag.ina doesn't make u magically a fragile creature that can't deal with getting punched just the same as a man.

What I'm saying here is; If a woman pulls a knife at me,I'll knock her the f*ck out. Feminism

#StolenComment
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 07, 2015
It is never justifiable to beat a woman. That doesn't mean a woman should hit a man first, if you want to act man as a woman then be ready to be treated like a man too.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rose2014: 3:04pm On May 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

hmmmmm please please give that phone back to Rose2014 because I don't think she's the one typing this, please return her phone to her Abeg ooo hahahaaaha wow

who said the woman is the neck?!? hmm you better be ready to be the ribs ooo I mean rib na only one, abi from rib you want come collect neck een?! ur own no good oo.

This got me laughing so hard cheesy cheesy people were wondering what's so funny

Chai is that bad?

Oya come n whisper to my ear why you think my keyboard is hacked undecided.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala

Hmmm Lord have mercy on us.

She needs to report this assault to the police. Then she needs to pull herself together and divorce him

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala
There's no right time to lay hands on anyone, talk more of your woman.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
1. If the girl hit first. Any woman that act manly should be expected to be treated like a man.
2. If that woman disregard my pride by putting me in the situation where i will lose respect from people. I'll hit her. My wife can't abuse, or hit my mum in my presence and expect me to act cool na.
3. Things my sister will do that will make me hit her just to correct her, if my wife does the same, i'll do the same.
4. A woman can be hit anytime for her wrong doing, but the hit should be love-inspired and not anger-inspired.

Please I beg of you, don't get married. If you are already married, I will keep your wife in my prayers, God help her
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by onoja12: 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
Rubbish,any woman who raises her hand at a man should get the beating of her life

godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.

***FTC***
Dedicated to all men that will never beat their wife
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
Anyway I'm not a cool and gentle guy so I cannot walk away not every guy can tolerate nonsense, definitely not me cool

Ladies should watch what ever they say

If you know you cannot tolerate a wife please do not marry, if something will cause you to sin cut it off. Stay away from women, instead of beating someone's daughter up, stay by yourself
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
fem29:

If you know you cannot tolerate a wife please do not marry, if something will cause you to sin cut it off. Stay away from women, instead of beating someone's daughter up, stay by yourself
you can tell that to the ladies, they can also cut off their mouths smiley
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2015
fem29:

Please I beg of you, don't get married. If you are already married, I will keep your wife in my prayers, God help her
Thanks for your concern.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Bevy12(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
If she offends you with words not if she hits you thats what i meant. I'm not a feminist.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 07, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Warning: A bill was passed yeterday at the national assembly, Violence Against Persons and Properties bill(VAPP). Women are gonna capitalise on it to put guys away when they so desire. So my advise to guys is if you must beat your woman make sure you leave no evidence. You can choke her for a minute at intervals or deap her head in a bucket of water or use pepper water to wipe her asshole and pu ssy. That way it will be her words against yours since you will deny neatly. Contact me for more tips cos if a bird learns to fly without perching then the hunter would learn to shoot without missing.

Hahahahahaha LMAO lolz laughing with tears filled eyes Hahahahahaha you be certified madt man oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / My Husband Cant Make Love To Me Without First Masturbating To Porn / Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.