Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37520 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rose2014: 7:48pm On May 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahshahahahahahahahaha I'm still wondering ooo will whisper my reasons later cos I'm still in a trance ooo lolx
Lol@trance. Smh

Oya sorry na embarassed
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

[img][/img]

Thats whats up chills. That kind self defence reboots the brain of any man on earth back to reality. Squash his balls and his life will never remain the same again. All what he holds dear will crash in a second. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thats whats up chills. That kind self defence reboots the brain of any man on earth back to reality. Squash his balls and his life will never remain the same again. All what he holds dear will crash in a second. grin grin

I remembered a fight I saw when I was very young. Like age 7 or so. a boy and a girl fighting. People gathered but refused to stop them. The boy just grabbed the girls' big brEa.St. It was like a milk factory. All the guys around were hailing , shouting.

All of a sudden, the girl grabs below the belt, i no no wetin she grab oh. Whether na balls or plantain grin.the boy suddenly surrendered and was begging and screaming for his life.

When I got home, I asked my bro was what that. cheesy

Since then the thing register for my brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

I remembered a fight I saw when I was very young. Like age 7 or so. a boy and a girl fighting. People gathered but refused to stop them. The boy just grabbed the girls' big brEa.St. It was like a milk factory. All the guys around were hailing , shouting.

All of a sudden, the girl grabs below the belt, i no no wetin she grab oh. Whether na balls or plantain grin.the boy suddenly surrendered and was begging and screaming for his life.

When I got home, I asked my bro was what that. cheesy

Since then the thing register for my brain. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That girl too bam!! At that age? wh teach am that thing sef? Correct girl. Man no go fit beat that girl and go scot free. Any man wey try am go think twice. those balls are precious to these male folks. Thats their weakpoint. This one wey women dey cut blokos worldwide, men better be careful or else..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That girl too bam!! At that age? wh teach am that thing sef? Correct girl. Man no go fit beat that girl and go scot free. Any man wey try am go think twice. those balls are precious to these male folks. Thats their weakpoint. This one wey women dey cut blokos worldwide, men better be careful or else..... grin

So which one is it. The balls or the plantain grin.

If is the balls, how can you catch it without the plantain doing self defence.

The girl was a grown up. I was the smallie then

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Bode3: 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
Woman wrapper. You never marry and u dey put ur mouth. U 4get say your mum stretch ur daddy to d limit wey him beat her. Marry d wrong woman first. U hear just her part and u blame the man. Agba osi ka
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

So which one is it. The balls or the plantain grin.

If is the balls, how can you catch it without the plantain doing self defence.

The girl was a grown up. I was the smallie then

Na both of them you go grab if the plantain small. The plantain go dey flacid. Which kind self defence e go do? Grab them both jare! But if the plantain too long or big, then grab the balls for convenience. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Na both of them you go grab if the plantain small. The plantain go dey flacid. Which kind self defence e go do? Grab them both jare! But if the plantain too long or big, then grab the balls for convenience. grin

Im in tears cheesy.
ladies una hear.

Even if the guy is about to stab you. Grab the balls.
The knife will fall off
Mayday mayday !grab the balls.

I repeat,

GRAB THE BALLS!!!

Do not release until you squeeze out all the Quaker oat in it.
it's called self defence !

Thanks sohoyrocks for the Lecture

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

Im in tears cheesy.
ladies una hear.

Even if the guy is about to stab you. Grab the balls.
The knife will fall off
Mayday mayday !grab the balls.

I repeat,

GRAB THE BALLS!!!

Do not release until you squeeze out all the Quaker oat in it.
it's called self defence !

Thanks sohoyrocks for the Lecture

Correct!! Grab the balls and squeeze them like you want a juice out of them till he screams for mercy! cheesy

Dnt mention. Its just a service to humanity to save women from going extinct. Women have got to continue to keep the world going. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by MRBrownJ: 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
@OP
in the UK, this sort of nonsense would have guaranteed a one way ticket to the police station with a sound warning, sadly most women in such predicament let it "slide" and therefore these men continue to do these crimes unpunished. it is WOMEN's fault if some men continue to beat them for no damn reasons. so blame her and nobody else.

now, IMHO if some deluded woman decide to disrespect her partner and lay hands on him, then this man has all the rights to defend himself and beat the crap out of her so that she stops. whats good for the goose.......
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ngokafor(f): 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
...Anyway,after all said and done,I am yet to meet the so -called male that calls himself male that will beat me and go scot free..except perhaps armed robbers or something..

...My brothers alone will simply reset your cowardly brain..nonsense.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ngokafor(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Correct!! Grab the balls and squeeze them like you want a juice out of them till he screams for mercy! cheesy

Dnt mention. Its just a service to humanity to save women from going extinct. Women have got to continue to keep the world going. grin grin grin

...you are so right,i have an in-law who was inspite of his gragra,does not try crap with his girlfriend(now wife)..thats cos she is a guru in marshal arts...she is really pretty and well-behaved,but one kick from her in anger or self-defence can send one to the ER one time..
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Maybe a man can slap his wife as a result of anger, but to continuously beat her is not just wrong, its punishable by law
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

...you are so right,i have an in-law who was inspite of his gragra,does not try crap with his girlfriend(now wife)..thats cos she is a guru in marshal arts...she is really pretty and well-behaved,but one kick from her in anger or self-defence can send one to the ER one time..

Hehehehe. Thats what im talking about. When a man knows what you are capable of doing and can defend yourself, e go humble himself shaperly!! Thats whats up.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ngokafor(f): 9:42pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin cheesy...you imaginations are something else cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by taiwo09: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
all crazy muslims too are here commenting rubbish..dem dey beat their woman like craze. even their crazy quran support it too..jealous motherfuck*rs
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by oluwamile(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
which damilola?
miss oou n folakes friend
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by agarawu23(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
oluwamile:
miss oou n folakes friend
we are families
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

grin grin cheesy...you imaginations are something else cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by MRBrownJ: 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Anyway,after all said and done,I am yet to meet the so -called male that calls himself male that will beat me and go scot free..except perhaps armed robbers or something..

if you act right, there will be no need for ANYONE to lay hands on you. important word here is "act right".

...My brothers alone will simply reset your cowardly brain..nonsense.

so you think that you are the only one who can bring people? again, if you act RIGHT there wont be any reason to bring anyone, if you act a damn fool and put your hands on your husband then he MUST put you back at your place, so you dont "mistakenly" disrespect him like that again.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by digitsolution: 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
It is never justifiable.

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
loswhite:
How can somebody's wife be his intimate friend in d first place? When u are married comeback and post this foolish comment of not beating wife no matter what
smiles. sir, am nt a boy but a grown up man. understanding coupled with love makes u a man that will never beat his wife.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

Don't blame some wife beaters: some women can bring out the worst in you. I was blaming one man for beating his wife one day, but I became sober when he tells me that his wife held his manhood tightly when about to leave house. Imagine that!
we all fed up at a stage but we need to control our anger at d same time.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by gud4dbest(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.
chai!I pity u.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
onoja12:
Rubbish,any woman who raises her hand at a man should get the beating of her life

but sir, 2 wrongs will never make a right
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
mikeapollo:

So you will stand, laugh and clap your hands if your wife/woman should descend on your aged(e.g. 90years old), fragile and weak mother or dad (or both) and give them serious heavy beatings of their life in your presence?

A lady should never be beaten if she stays within what is acceptable. I can tolerate whatever a woman does to me as a person, but I will whip her if she does what I highlighted above.

I don't know where all this '' you must never beat a woman NO MATTER WHATEVER'' comes from
There are rules to be obeyed. Otherwise there should be no reason why a woman should be sentenced to jail or death sentence ''no matter what''!
If a woman armed robber comes into your house and kill your wife and kids, will you spare her if you have the means to beat her up or even kill her?

Nonsense!
smiles. well, rushing into marriage, marrying cos of beauty or academic qualification or other condition gves u such wife dat beat her husband parent
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
Dereformer:

Even if she pulls you by your joystick?
she owns it.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lampardizik(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
bro, ur parents will be very sad to see this nonsense you just typed. Woman will like you very because na them get house. Even ur wife beats ur mum, ur belief will not allow you to react.

First my parents know of this and are proud of me

Second hitting her won't make u more of a man and not hitting her won't make you less of a man

Third,I will just assume that you are yet to reach your maturity stage so I hold nothing against you cheesy

Peace brothercheesycheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Dheartless: 12:30am On May 08, 2015
lilmax:
grin grin grin she's crying fem29
she is a complete constituent of foolishness
I don't see how someone will be happy to hit another human being( not a robot or a goat o) and expect to be pampered .
the only people who can reason this way is extremely foolish people.
waste of effort by dads and moms Energy in the bedroom.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by onoja12: 1:09am On May 08, 2015
some times it does.there is a parable,if the bird would learn to fly without landing the hunter must learn to shot without aiming.
A relationship without disciple is a disaster in waiting.
For no reason under the sun should you allow a woman lay her hands on you

godoluwa:
but sir, 2 wrongs will never make a right
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 5:31am On May 08, 2015
lampardizik:

First my parents know of this and are proud of me

Second hitting her won't make u more of a man and not hitting her won't make you less of a man

Third,I will just assume that you are yet to reach your maturity stage so I hold nothing against you cheesy

Peace brothercheesycheesy
how do you know that yet to reach maturity stage?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 08, 2015
Dheartless:

she is a complete constituent of foolishness
I don't see how someone will be happy to hit another human being( not a robot or a goat o) and expect to be pampered .
the only people who can reason this way is extremely foolish people.
waste of effort by dads and moms Energy in the bedroom.

What is this one saying , abeg don't just be calling my name anyhow. Face your front!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.