Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari (22933 Views)

Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by WILSON(f): 3:46pm On May 07, 2015
ABEG O I NO WAN TAKE SHIT!

BUHARI MUST:
1. PAY ME MY 5K MONTHLY
2. MAKE $1 = N1
3. STABILISE OIL PRICE
4. PROVIDE LUNCH AT SCHOOL FOR MY LITTLE NIECE

ANYTHING SHOT OF THIS OUR PVC GO ANSWERAM
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by CriticalThought: 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
In this GMB first term, here are some things he should consider

State Police
Let each state manage their own police force, Doing that ensures that the FG no longer controls police to do their bidding. Instead state governments do that and if they are not performing, you know it’s the governor of your state that should be blamed. It also means that the police come from the individual community, so if they misbehave, you know where they live

Excess crude account for all states
Yes we have one already now, but I am talking of ECAs managed individually by the state. Just imagine once we sell the oil, all states get a share, and obviously oil-producing states get a bit more. No states are dependent on the other and no governor has to beg the President, the money in the ECA should be only for rainy days and infrastructure development. The money left over from the state each year is split in half, one half goes into the FG ECA

NASS salary reduction
This is going to be difficult but can be achieved with political will. APC is in control of the house, senate and presidency. If this is not done now, it may never be done. The NASS budget rivals a lot of state budgets; this should not be the case.

Eliminate minister of state portfolios
I don’t think I need to explain this one.

Fixing the refineries
We have oil under out feet but we move it abroad and then refine and bring it home to sell for a higher price. Why are we doing this to ourselves? Fixing the refineries means a lot of high paying jobs, a booming economy, reduce oil prices for us and more oil we can export. Best of all, no more fuel scarcity

War against Indiscipline
This must be implemented in the right manner. EFCC and ICPC must be properly funded and they should be autonomous in their operations reporting only to the president and ministry of justice. All past and present politicians must be probed, if they are afraid of jail, all monies must be returned and they must sign an undertaking that no one from their family line will enter public office for at least 2 generations.

Monetary limits in political campaigns
There is too much money in politics and whoever has the most buys the government. Dangote and Otedola will always have a bigger say in how Nigeria operates than the rest of us. 70% of Nigerian live in abject poverty, by implication they have managed to silence 70% of Nigerians, make it an equal playing field for everyone, rich people and corporations shouldn’t have a greater say in how the rest of us live our lives

Remove Federal Character
In as much as we are a diverse country. The concept of federal character ensures the right person will not always be picked for the job. This hurts all of us. We are playing a global game against other countries; only the best and brightest should represent all of us. At the end of the day, it is all of us that will benefit from it.

No more subsidies
This could be done before or after refineries have been fixed. This will bring immediate hardship but we will be better for it in the long run. Oil cabals have been stealing money this way for years

Limits on all political office positions
The former generation cannot continue to control the upcoming generation. Let each generation have say in the world in which they plan to live in. Old folks should think about retirement and let vibrant young men and women lead us forward while the statesmen and women provide guidance.

Create an Environmental Protection Agency
This is important, our lands have been decimated by oil spills plus we have pristine lands that should be looked at as national treasure. This agency should spend their time going after companies dumping toxic stuff in our country while also protecting our health and environment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by samsard(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
AhmedMustapha I see you are one of the few nairalanders whose comments are devoid of sentiments + ethnic and religious bigotry. Unlike one omenka who sometimes makes comments full of bitterness + a host of other people here on nairaland.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by BlackTechnology: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Jorussia:
so if you declare fiscal federalism today,d mineral resources will start yielding revenue that will b enough to sustain these states?

Yesoooooooo

A journey of a thousand mile begins with a step. cool
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by BlackTechnology: 4:43pm On May 07, 2015
bjbbt:
pls what is true federalism? and fiscal federalism?

True federalism is encompassing in other words, the States/LGAs determine how their social financial political economic religious etc lives flows

Fiscal federalism is specifically financial/economic. cool
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
We should give them real opposition (though some of them never gave Jonathan that). As for the "parasite guy", abeg make you leave am. The thread is not to massage the ego of "Change Agents" though but to state opinion for the growth of the nation.
it is better for everyone to wait to see what the incoming govt can offer nigerians.....I cannot praise a winner until the results show that the winner is actually a winner,as for me I go tackle delta state gov elect if he messes up because I have realised that it is not the center that is the problem but the leaders close to us.......

1 Like

Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by agitator: 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
Why not if a better deal like Fiscal Federalism is on the table?

You are in dreamland ooh. Please wake up. Presently, the FG is sharing monies from some few states and yet with a drop in Oil price they are crying. In sincerity, do you thing the states/Senate & HOR will support these changes? Do you think GEJ wouln't have done so, if it was easy for a president to effect these changes easily?

Is it not the oil money that made them colude to take power at the center? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Jfrezzy(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2015
Who ever wrote this writeup is a bastards. I thought he had brains ,was busy reading it .till I read something and ran mad. I see u a PDP man u got no idea what u saying . Go and learn a new trade with u masters from Otoku were rats stays.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Jorussia(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
anonimi:

States that cannot sustain themselves can MERGE with other non-viable states, not so

Abi na by force to stand alone when you nor get stamina ni? grin grin
Merge states when confab approved another sets of new states?
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Eruditor: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nna, I don't do propaganda and lies like you and Rochas... I follow good governance and constitutionality... Allocation to states are a product of constitutionality not under the whims and caprices of anybody including Jonathan... thanks and good pm...

Some of you are so incorrigible you fail to see why we voted that demon from Otuoke out. I would have put you in your place with incontrovertible facts but then what good will it do? GEJ is out!
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
Let us all just stfu and accept that change will come after another 16 years since that is the only substantial reason this new government is giving us.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by angelsing(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
atlwireles:
Calling for fiscal federalism is against everything APC and the incoming government represents. That's not going to happen, their leadership is preparing to run a collect and share "allocation process". 2.3million barrels of crude oil is all they know. Anybody expecting anything different is wasting their time.
PDP has been collecting and sharing for the past 16yrs, APC are yet to start and u are already seeing the future..Why do most people who support PDP believe everyone will share Money like they always do?
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by ayoromer: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
buhari should be advice to farm more groundnut farms n rear more cows n yorubas should farm more cocoa to boost d economic fool which money does he want to use to feed almajiris shameless aboki u go born kids u can not feed them send them to street to beg.apart frm d aboki state pupils are not feed by govt almajiris president.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by lekandauda1234: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Wen i saw d op of dis post, i noticed he/she is anti-APC. So, no need of reading d post bcoz i knw its irrelevant.
you should
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
Define the bold...
dont mind d ode, Mr tonye... You are highly covered...
Up barca

God bless Nigeria
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by lekandauda1234: 7:12pm On May 07, 2015
for the first time on this website, i can say i have seen an engagement of greta minds. I bet u,if most of us on this website can keep our engage as civil and issue oriented as done by posters of the first and second page of this post, very we going to have a Nigeria that will be good to us all. Let me tell the tribal warlords and other senseless posters, it is not by our choice that we found ourselves in this geographical contraption called Nigeria. Having found ourselves here, i think the most sensible thing to do is to contribute our quota in making the place better. I am for one united Nigeria.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by dubbiskelly(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2015
obi4eze:
Mr Barcanista,
I can see that you are beginning to change a bit. Well I don't care if you jump ship because I already know who you are.

Now to the issue on ground. You did well to state the way forward but you did not really highlight the failures of this government. The economy under this administration has not seen the light of day. Good luck Jonathan has been wasteful and plunged Nigeria into debt, which now stands at more than 50 billion dollars.

Gen Buhari will have a lot of work to do and you can't talk about a present without a past. He would have to clean up the mess and rot in the system. He would need capable hands to help revamp the economy and sustain it. His social welfare program is laudable and if done in phases, it would be a huge success. Corruption, if fought to a stand - still, will ensure that project funds are not lost to looters.

I have a firm belief in him that he would change things for better. I will be patient with him and pray for his success in governance.

God bless GMB.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari wey get dementia?
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

What da Fvck are you Saying Na How Many People are Rebuking me cos I havn't been seeing Mentions!!

Go through the thread again. Just grow up. I believe you are more matured than this. You are free to prove me wrong though.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
omenka:
I wouldn't be doing my conscience any good if I ignored this thread just as I do every other initiated by this op.

Still trying hard to promote a useless blog.

May I never progress in my life if I ever click on that link.

Reality is finally hitting a home run with the purveyors of the killer party ripping themselves apart. FFK, David Mark, Muazu, Olisa Metuh, all of them throwing lethal jabs at eachother. Their online scumscrubbers have no choice but to tone down their inane rhetoric and turn into unsolicited advisers.

This is one veiled little baby step in trying to return back to the fold of progress minded individuals. Your antics aren't gonna fly boy. Look for another lease of life. There would be no protection or ministerial aide position for you here.

Save all your advice for the many PDP minions like yourself on this forum. Hard times lie ahead for you lot. You would need those economic advice more than ever.

May your days be long. God bless you in the coming years.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
PassingShot:

My very first lines in my first post on this thread was to correct his errors. Go back and re-read and stop spewing what you have no knowledge of. Barcanista cannot counter my submission there because he knows he exaggerated those promises.

Oga, I watched buhari and apc's campaign and I attended a few my self so don't come here to tell me what I know. Its a shame for you to already start giving excuse on his behalf. If any supporter of buhari or an apc party member campaigns for buhari, then he should deliver on those campaign promises made by them because while they where making those promises on his behalf, he never refuted nor deny them.
Propaganda has ended, it's time to deliver your promise.
Was this the reason why buhari and apc refused a debate while your lot of gullible fellows keyed in on it? I am ashamed of you particularly because buhari hasn't denied those promises he only said they are dynamic and could be changed. Haba! 'v some sence of shame please. Huh!
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by ChikezieU(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
Election is over, post election banters should be winding up as the incumbent administration run her last lap.

During the electioneering period, President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling party-elect APC made lots of promises. Some of these promises ranges from provision of 24/7 electricity, provision of 3 million jobs annually, ending corruption to standstill, reduction of recurrent expenditure and increase in capital expenditures, provision of monthly stipends for the elderly, disabled and unemployed, and 24 months payment to Youth Corps members (1 year each for service and post service period) and feeding of public primary school pupils across the country. All these are in addition to numerous capital project that was promised by the government.

There are also several demands from different groups to the President-elect. The "ex-Militants" want Amnesty sustained, the Governors elected on APC's platform led by Rochas Okorocha want increased funding to states, the people in the North want an end to the insurgency, the people in the South South/South East are calling for political and economic emancipation and good leadership, those in the South West are advocating for improved governance and leadership. Everybody is making one demand or the other.

Present Reality
Nigeria's revenue is dwindling already with no hope in sight if the status quo remains. Our budget is destined to run on deficit of over N1.3 trillion, which will only add more burden on the people. The revelation by Ngozi Iweala that Nigeria had to borrow to pay wages and salaries of workers is a sign that we can't continue this way. No country can sustain when it borrows to pay salaries. What happens when the loan becomes too much that more borrowings is rejected? This will sentence us to IMF's Sturctural Adjustment Program, which will take us 100 years backward and punish generations to come.

Mistake of The Outgoing Incumbent
The grave mistake that the Incumbent President Jonathan made was to give in to the 36 States Governors in 2010 led by Bukola Saraki and later by Rotimi Amaechi to share the $25 billion Excess Crude Account among the FG, States and LGs,rather than to admonish them to look for alternative. Sadly, Nigerians never felt the impact of the so call shared dollar windfall. It only expanded the financial war-chest of the politicians and their friends. If this fund was still in place, Nigeria will have no business to resort to borrowing of less then N500b to pay salaries.

The Way Forward
Though President-elect Muhammadu Buhari made loads of promises, he should not subject himself to any form of pressure so as not to make ridiculous decision that will ruin the country in his bid to fulfil his pledge. Buhari should as a matter of urgency scrap the Amnesty Program, he should send an Executive bill to the NASS for the creation of Excess Crude Account Fund and/or any Savings fund that the country may turn to when in dire need. He should put hold to all his social programs and place emphasis on developmental programs. As a matter of importance, he should cut his entire pay package by at least 50% and encourage his Aides and Cabinet members to do same. He should also encourage his party-men to do same. The extra monies should be used as an intervention fund or for capital projects. He should also reduce his number of foreign trips and those of his Aides and Ministers. President-elect Buhari need to revisit the call for Fiscal Federalism (which he promised in 2011), so as to empower states while he creates special fund for the "not-so-viable" states and region to move the nation forward.

The President-elect should revisit our 3 existing refineries and put them in at least 90% productive state so as to reduce our dependent on imported refined petroleum product, and at the same time solve the ever increasing subsidy bills. He should strengthen the anti-corruption agencies and ensure that whoever is indicted is prosecuted and not just that, the loot of the thief is retrieved. His corruption fight should begin with members of his "caucus" and extend outside so as to win the confidence of Nigerians especially the non-Northerners. He should also send executive bill to the parliament to amend sections of our criminal laws and codes that does not reflect to the present reality.

The manufacturing sector should be encouraged along with improved electricity so as to boost our economic prospects. Insecurity ought to be addressed and should not be limited to Boko-Haram fight alone.

President-elect Buhari should do these in addition to long term economic policies for the growth of Nigeria. The success of Buhari's administration is vital for the success of Nigeria. Though in opposition, I shall always wish the administration well.

God Bless Nigeria
Credit: http://www.solomontonye.com/2015/05/economic-realities-way-forward-for.html
GMB could die of High BP we both knew he can't fulfill 50%(not that he won't be held responsible should he fail) but with one stroke (FF) he will tame this scam called Nigeria
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by ricsman(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:19am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
I wouldn't be doing my conscience any good if I ignored this thread just as I do every other initiated by this op.

Still trying hard to promote a useless blog.

May I never progress in my life if I ever click on that link.

Reality is finally hitting a home run with the purveyors of the killer party ripping themselves apart. FFK, David Mark, Muazu, Olisa Metuh, all of them throwing lethal jabs at eachother. Their online scumscrubbers have no choice but to tone down their inane rhetoric and turn into unsolicited advisers.

This is one veiled little baby step in trying to return back to the fold of progress minded individuals. Your antics aren't gonna fly boy. Look for another lease of life. There would be no protection or ministerial aide position for you here.

Save all your advice for the many PDP minions like yourself on this forum. Hard times lie ahead for you lot. You would need those economic advice more than ever.
I like this guy.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:05am On May 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Oga, I watched buhari and apc's campaign and I attended a few my self so don't come here to tell me what I know. Its a shame for you to already start giving excuse on his behalf. If any supporter of buhari or an apc party member campaigns for buhari, then he should deliver on those campaign promises made by them because while they where making those promises on his behalf, he never refuted nor deny them.
Propaganda has ended, it's time to deliver your promise.
Was this the reason why buhari and apc refused a debate while your lot of gullible fellows keyed in on it? I am ashamed of you particularly because buhari hasn't denied those promises he only said they are dynamic and could be changed. Haba! 'v some sence of shame please. Huh!

Stop the emotional blackmail and just list those promises here or forever remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by boytie: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
barcanista:
Election is over, post election banters should be winding up as the incumbent administration run her last lap.

During the electioneering period, President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling party-elect APC made lots of promises. Some of these promises ranges from provision of 24/7 electricity, provision of 3 million jobs annually, ending corruption to standstill, reduction of recurrent expenditure and increase in capital expenditures, provision of monthly stipends for the elderly, disabled and unemployed, and 24 months payment to Youth Corps members (1 year each for service and post service period) and feeding of public primary school pupils across the country. All these are in addition to numerous capital project that was promised by the government.

There are also several demands from different groups to the President-elect. The "ex-Militants" want Amnesty sustained, the Governors elected on APC's platform led by Rochas Okorocha want increased funding to states, the people in the North want an end to the insurgency, the people in the South South/South East are calling for political and economic emancipation and good leadership, those in the South West are advocating for improved governance and leadership. Everybody is making one demand or the other.

Present Reality
Nigeria's revenue is dwindling already with no hope in sight if the status quo remains. Our budget is destined to run on deficit of over N1.3 trillion, which will only add more burden on the people. The revelation by Ngozi Iweala that Nigeria had to borrow to pay wages and salaries of workers is a sign that we can't continue this way. No country can sustain when it borrows to pay salaries. What happens when the loan becomes too much that more borrowings is rejected? This will sentence us to IMF's Sturctural Adjustment Program, which will take us 100 years backward and punish generations to come.

Mistake of The Outgoing Incumbent
The grave mistake that the Incumbent President Jonathan made was to give in to the 36 States Governors in 2010 led by Bukola Saraki and later by Rotimi Amaechi to share the $25 billion Excess Crude Account among the FG, States and LGs,rather than to admonish them to look for alternative. Sadly, Nigerians never felt the impact of the so call shared dollar windfall. It only expanded the financial war-chest of the politicians and their friends. If this fund was still in place, Nigeria will have no business to resort to borrowing of less then N500b to pay salaries.

The Way Forward
Though President-elect Muhammadu Buhari made loads of promises, he should not subject himself to any form of pressure so as not to make ridiculous decision that will ruin the country in his bid to fulfil his pledge. Buhari should as a matter of urgency scrap the Amnesty Program, he should send an Executive bill to the NASS for the creation of Excess Crude Account Fund and/or any Savings fund that the country may turn to when in dire need. He should put hold to all his social programs and place emphasis on developmental programs. As a matter of importance, he should cut his entire pay package by at least 50% and encourage his Aides and Cabinet members to do same. He should also encourage his party-men to do same. The extra monies should be used as an intervention fund or for capital projects. He should also reduce his number of foreign trips and those of his Aides and Ministers. President-elect Buhari need to revisit the call for Fiscal Federalism (which he promised in 2011), so as to empower states while he creates special fund for the "not-so-viable" states and region to move the nation forward.

The President-elect should revisit our 3 existing refineries and put them in at least 90% productive state so as to reduce our dependent on imported refined petroleum product, and at the same time solve the ever increasing subsidy bills. He should strengthen the anti-corruption agencies and ensure that whoever is indicted is prosecuted and not just that, the loot of the thief is retrieved. His corruption fight should begin with members of his "caucus" and extend outside so as to win the confidence of Nigerians especially the non-Northerners. He should also send executive bill to the parliament to amend sections of our criminal laws and codes that does not reflect to the present reality.

The manufacturing sector should be encouraged along with improved electricity so as to boost our economic prospects. Insecurity ought to be addressed and should not be limited to Boko-Haram fight alone.

President-elect Buhari should do these in addition to long term economic policies for the growth of Nigeria. The success of Buhari's administration is vital for the success of Nigeria. Though in opposition, I shall always wish the administration well.

God Bless Nigeria
Credit: http://www.solomontonye.com/2015/05/economic-realities-way-forward-for.html

Nice text
But u never mentioned the removal of fuel subsidy which has continued to benefit the major oil importers at the expense of the ordinary Nigerians had these monies been put into development of capital projects. The distrust Nigerians had against GEJ was wether the monies realized from subsidy removal will be put into good use and not be siphoned into the accounts of our corrupt politicians. Now that Mr. Clean is going to be at the helm of affairs, and corruption will be completely wiped out, then we can trust that monies realized from subsidy removal will be properly used. Subsidy is absolutely not sustainable with this dwindling economic state. Nigerians must understand this and bear the initial hardship that will result if it is removed. The benefits outweigh the initial pains. How does any sane thinking person thinks that any organization will build refinery in Nigeria when government regulates the price of products.

Also, the president elect must prevail on his party members and the National assembly at large to cut down their budget. These guys do not really have this country at heart. We can't be having a situation where there is even no money to pay salaries and they still want to maintain their outrageous salaries and allowances. If they fail to act, it will certainly get to the point where Nigerians, civil society groups will close down the National assembly until they cut down their budget.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Stop the emotional blackmail and just list those promises here or forever remain quiet.

Hahahaha, You need 8 eyes to see them because for eyes may not be enough? Maybe your optician can help you with that.
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by bjbbt(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:

True federalism is encompassing in other words, the States/LGAs determine how their social financial political economic religious etc lives flows

Fiscal federalism is specifically financial/economic. cool

tnx black
Re: Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari by undesopadec: 6:47pm On May 14, 2015
Chief (Dr.) Wellignton Okrika is the former chairman of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, DESOPADEC and the founding father of Host Communities Producing Oil and Gas, HOSTCOM.

Chief Okrika, aka Mr. 13% is an authority when it comes to the agitation for a better life for host communities and over the years he has granted interviews to the media and on numerous occasions spoken on the need for the Government to do the right thing regarding suffering communities

In this interview he spoke on the history of the 13% Derivation Fund, and the bill proposed by Governor Uduaghan and the benefits of Unbundling DESOPADEC in furtherance of the over 20 years struggle for the compensation of oil and gas producing communities suffering despite wealth their natural resources produce for Nigeria.

For more information on the 20 years struggle, visit the official archive on: www.undesopadec.com

Don't forget to share your thoughts below and if not please cheer us on, by liking our page on Facebook and stay updated on developments. www.facebook.com/undesopadec

www.undesopadec.com

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.