Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road (1252 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / El-Rufai Inspects The 150MLD Zaria Water Expansion Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by tiwaz(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
Today May 7th, President Jonathan inspected the Musa Yar'Adua Express road (Airport Rd) and the Murtala Express Rd (Kubwa).

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-president-jonathan-inspects-musa.html

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2015
See how smooth this road is

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by temitemi1(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by seankafor(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
ok, now i believe why temitemi said goodluck his hero fayose his role model.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by Elslim: 8:41pm On May 07, 2015
road to otouke
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by EdCure: 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Woe unto those who choose the worst men as role models.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by tayebest(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
temitemi1:
FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by IamOdin: 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
A nice and commendable work.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by Ezemust: 8:47pm On May 07, 2015
Great man
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by luvmijeje(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2015
What's the end game of all this inspection? Is it to justify the empty vault Buhari will meet on his first day at work? Is it to cover up the massive looting the president-elect will discover? The million dollar questions.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by pijango(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2015
Few days to go after 4years spent
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by mygee33(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
what of Enugu- .onitsha rd
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by oduastates: 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
there is one word to use to describe Abuja,
WASTE.

A waste of yesterday
A waste of today
A waste of tomorrow

You want to know how to develop a country?
Not much different from how you grow a business.
You channel your spending on things that brings in more wealth.
Education, health and prioritised critical infrastructure.
Emphasis on "PRIORITIES "
Camberra in Australia was built from scratch, it is to Australia what abuja will never be to nigeria
As much as they have spent on abuja, it still remains the least viable place in the country.
Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ0hMr5TSkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KjXenSotnY
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Inspects The Musa Yar'adua Express Road by tobtap: 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
yeye government

(1) (Reply)

How Religious Organisations Can Contribute To Nigeria's Economy. / History Will Not Favour Jonathan — Junaid Mohammed / Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.