Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58626 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by sule5727: 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
Nice move girl,I know it won't be easy for a girl to embark on such journey. She no think of ladies tin b4 jumping into conclusion undecided.
ladies tin!!!ok o
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by lexy2014: 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

What is this one sayingundecided
Y u de ask abi u no c him name?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 10:57pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
Her fiancée threatened to break off their engagement if she continued with the guy cos he feared she was getting too popular

[size=28pt]Really? Nawa; that tells me he cannot make a good husband. You don't want progress for your wife nah![/size]
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by jazinogold(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
guy y u dy fill emotional now....shey na d gal send u message? u must trek dat trek oooo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by graciandubuisi(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
Bros na waaaaa, lol grin grin grin grin
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw it coming..Na so e easy to trek from Abuja to Otuoke? She don look naija map again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]And on a 2nd thought, e fit b say d guy dey disturb am for night as per *konji tinz*[/size] lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Eureka123(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2015
Hadone:
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKER. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME

Osheey boss. I don't normally look for trouble like this, but e get as this night be. grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2015
The girl sef too sweet for this kind task and maybe she was stylishly trying to win the dude's heart been a fine guy and as i heard the guy is married so no point....I just they think o

5 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by midolian(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
graciandubuisi:
Bros na waaaaa, lol grin grin grin grin
hmm..it may sound like a joke, buh its very possible.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Samchelsea(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

[size=28pt]Really? Nawa; that tells me he cannot make a good husband. You don't want progress for your wife nah![/size]
another man wants to snatch your girl and you are here talking about progress
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by richidinho(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
E don demand for se.x be that

D guy for leave am first till after Benin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by RichThug(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
she haff tayad... her leg e haff paining her dats why. but diaris God oohh after she haff collect gifts and money she con stop... typical 9ja girl style, once they get what the want...to HELL with u.

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Holyfield1(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
I know she might never complete it.......It's far na if u check map u go know wella
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by stephnie44(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
OwerriChairman:
I think she redeemed her image by quitin.
Everybody knows dat sexx must happen between them during night rests of dia journey, and it is not good for her public image (Being an african woman).
In oda news
Hot owerri babes who can discretely satisfy chairmen like me and my friends this weekend should call me on 07034581975.

Only serious babes pls
u wan distribute aids abi una dey find who una wan use do moni?

3 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
they broke up? or she regained her senses? grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 07, 2015
sule5727:
ladies tin!!!ok o
of course yes. Guys can go day(s) without bathing,buh nt in d case of girls undecided
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by ralph28(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2015
Hmm,this trekkers self!
What motivated them?
Let my just hold,never can tell what their reward will be.

Or should I call it trekking betting?
With patience their good luck may click
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Speakdatruth: 11:10pm On May 07, 2015
all ds jobless people

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
IdiAmin1:
grin. Might be true b'cos that their trekking don dey turn into love grin
I even see used condoms for where dem sleep last night
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by BIBblacboy: 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.
LOL!!!that guy did filmtricks, this girl has proved to us that it is not humanly easy.

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Ilekeh(f): 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
"I never took her serious because she's a lady"?

Mtchewwww
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 11:13pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
another man wants to snatch your girl and you are here talking about progress

No there was no snatching involved. They were trekking for a course. Fiance should trust and support his babe. The honour that would have come upon this lady would have rubbed on her family and the yeye fiance.

Don't forget she would have been the FIRST WOMAN to accomplish such a rare feat. Me, I look at the bigger picture and I am a secure man. If I didn't trust her, I would not have given her a ring to marry me. If I trust her enough to do that, then I trust her enough to come back to me complete. If I were her fiance, I would encourage her and allow her finish! I would take transport and be at Otueke to welcome her. Her glory is my glory so I can't help but cheer her on. #personalopinion

7 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by victorazy(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
Her fiancée threatened to break off their engagement if she continued with the guy cos he feared she was getting too popular

And God punish devil if the guy disapoint her at last.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by mikeangelo(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2015
Why is none of the trekkers never thought of going to Sambisa Forest to release the Chibok School girls from the den of Shekau and his cohorts? Wish I could do that for free. Who can supply me a map to Sambisa Forest?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On May 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
"I never took her serious because she's a lady"?

Mtchewwww
bad belle don start

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by victorazy(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

No there was no snatching involved. They were trekking for a course. Fiance should trust and support his babe. The honour that would have come upon this lady would have rubbed on her family and the yeye fiance.

Don't forget she would have been the FIRST WOMAN to accomplish such a rare feat. Me, I look at the bigger picture and I am a secure man. if i didn't trust her, i would not have given her a ring to marry me. If I trust her enough to do that, then I trust her enough to come back to me complete. If I were her fiance, I would encourage her and allow her finish! I would take transport and be at Otueke to welcome her. Her glory is my glory so I can't help but cheer her on. #personalopinion

But inferiority complex will never allow black man exhibit such height of love inferno
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by speak2leo(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2015
All these trekking sef. How dem dey take charge fone n post all the tweets? Abi na play play trekking? ? Adongerrit
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:20pm On May 07, 2015
Feranmicharles:
abi ogrin. Buh she try sha,she's been receiving nice tweets from nigerians sha,no bad mouthing cheesy. Abi u go replace her?grin

cool Nice tweets from twitter, not nice comments from NLders angry. I no wan replace her, I just wan start my trekking from sitting room to my bedroom, then tomorrow from my room to gate... grin

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by chumakk: 11:20pm On May 07, 2015
grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 11:21pm On May 07, 2015
victorazy:

But inferiority complex will never allow black man exhibit such height of love inferno

Most men not all. I repeat if she were my fiancee, I will give her all he support in the world. To me, such a woman is a rare gem and i will not stop her shine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.