Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58633 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:46am On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Wic family dey worried?Wait for the AJALA/cross country guy to reach OTUOKE(hope he'll walk on otuoke river b4 he reach jona door mouth)and watch/see the girl/her family change tunes.she bi opportunist undecided

cheesy you see wetin many Nigerians dey think, don dey enough to discourage her and her family. A good thing she quit, in order to save herself from people's Negative thoughts and mindset. The guy don talk sey if im wan enter Otuoke, im go invite the girl make she come join am. See Friendship ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by udz: 8:46am On May 08, 2015
one things abt #trek4GEJ is the intrigue and drama that followed it. its real time. the babe brought spice to the whole adventure.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by lonelydora: 8:46am On May 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Clueless like her mentor

GMB my mentor
Ameechi my persinal person

Amaechi my role model
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 8:48am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
waz in Raypower Benin. Was transferred to the new Raypower station in sokoto
Temporary transfer tho. Did u happen to listen to soul serenade on wednights, the Saturday breakfast shows, woman tori on Saturday afternoons or Friday night grandslam with Ateez, Cryxtal n Dj Humphrey?
wow! Names of these programmes sound farmiliar and , it connects to my memory kind of. But the first thing that drew me to quote u was ur ID (crxtal)...it sounds to me like something I've heard on the radio.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
wow! Names of these programmes sound farmiliar and , it connects to my memory kind of. But the first thing that drew me to quote u was ur ID (crxtal)...it sounds to me like something I've heard on the radio.
OK. Cool
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by permanentgrace(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
vheMa:
you think carrying large burden on your chest is easy? Taking care of your PP is also easy abi? What about d bleeding evry month?

Since when did carrying breast become a burden to women folks?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 8:54am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
OK. Cool
sokoto is sunny, how are you coping?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by eleko1: 8:58am On May 08, 2015
The bobo try sha.Millions/job await him.Dnt be surprise if jona dash am one house.
VickyRotex:

cheesy you see wetin many Nigerians dey think, don dey enough to discourage her and her family. A good thing she quit, in order to save herself from people's Negative thoughts and mindset. The guy don talk sey if im wan enter Otuoke, im go invite the girl make she come join am. See Friendship ooo cheesy cheesy

Soon,U'll the like of IYANGBALI fighting over him sad lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:04am On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad Nah Only IYANGBALI go waka go Somaila.U fit see her offNah u talk am,my hands nor dey oo

eleko1:
The bobo try sha.Millions/job await him.Dnt be surprise if jona dash am one house.Soon,U'll the like of IYANGBALI fighting over him sad lipsrsealed tongue

Abeg Abeg, my hand no dey o... Omo Nija lemi!!!

Before nko, he's on an assignment for a political reward.

Iyangbali no go fight over am jare, the guy don marry na.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by ElFenomeno1: 9:05am On May 08, 2015
Buncha of useless and jobless fu..cks!
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by whitestar01(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
What is this trekkin madness all about rubis
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by wittyoung27(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2015
That moment when your eye really open to see the far journey ahead grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw it coming..Na so e easy to trek from Abuja to Otuoke? She don look naija map again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]And on a 2nd thought, e fit b say d guy dey disturb am for night as per *konji tinz*[/size] lipsrsealed
hahaahahahahaahahhahahaahaahahahhahahahahah

That your tiny text nearly kill me ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by teegbaj101(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw it coming..Na so e easy to trek from Abuja to Otuoke? She don look naija map again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]And on a 2nd thought, e fit b say d guy dey disturb am for night as per *konji tinz*[/size] lipsrsealed
not surprised though cos evrything abt gej ends up in a mess
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Sike(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
Let her rest in peace.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.

The first trekker from Lagos to abuja was all over Facebook with his updates
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Intendy: 9:19am On May 08, 2015
Continue your trekking. did you plan to have a trekking partner before? don't be demoralized. you don use penis chase am
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by seunoni34(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
Hadone:
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKER. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME
I hate you cos your English doesn't impressed me
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by itxtoff(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2015
But wait o, where this guy they charge his phone wey he de tk tweet sef?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by eduxerxes: 9:56am On May 08, 2015
Hadone:
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKER. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME
The first trekker doesn't IMPRESSED you? Listen Mr Man, he is doing it to better his lot. Anything that'll improve ur weLl being and career prospects, my friend, just do it. Never mind haters cos they'll always be there.

If I carry my CV dey distribute am like "church" pamphlet to people at a public park, your likes will call it "insanity". But at the end...#Godwin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
sokoto is sunny, how are you coping?
I won't lie to u, it gets really tough. So I take leaves as often as I can n go south to rest.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by GJames(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2015
Cpumping:

Hahaha. Walahi dat guy has become a nuisance
He and temitemi, i just don't know what to call them.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
Going to work also day before yesterday when I and my driver were caught in a stand still traffic hold-up. I had to get down and walk some metres for Buhari and then take a bike for GEJ. My drive got to me after 4 good hours. Didn't I try?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by dafuturis(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2015
Can we now correct the norm that not everything a man can do, a woman can do?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by 1stola: 10:24am On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.
grin grin grin
You dey crase o grin grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Bigii(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2015
if na me be d boy frnd grin!!! Na die na cos dey must do touchin body.. bdy na fire wood
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2015
1stola:

grin grin grin
You dey crase o grin grin
grin grin
Thank you.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by auskenfine(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2015
Lords of the leg.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 11:15am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
I won't lie to u, it gets really tough. So I take leaves as often as I can n go south to rest.
as in, it is always a scorching experience. I feel ur pain.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
have u been up north before? Where u at currently?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by booblacain(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
This one is turning into a hit reality show o! Is Guinness sponsoring this? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.