Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58616 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by madjune(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2015
Why won't she quit?
After all she's trekking for a loser from a loser party.

Pdp losing and quitting since March28...
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:22pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

No there was no snatching involved. They were trekking for a course. Fiance should trust and support his babe. The honour that would have come upon this lady would have rubbed on her family and the yeye fiance.

Don't forget she would have been the FIRST WOMAN to accomplish such a rare feat. Me, I look at the bigger picture and I am a secure man. If I didn't trust her, I would not have given her a ring to marry me. If I trust her enough to do that, then I trust her enough to come back to me complete. If I were her fiance, I would encourage her and allow her finish! I would take transport and be at Otueke to welcome her. Her glory is my glory so I can't help but cheer her on. #personalopinion

May knowledge and wisdom never elude you.

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

[size=28pt]Really? Nawa; that tells me he cannot make a good husband. You don't want progress for your wife nah![/size]
Which kain yama yama progress be dat
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by jige4topclass(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Clueless like her mentor

Na so I c am too o

GMB my mentor
Ameechi my persinal person
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by meimoks(f): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
I'm wondering, if he gets to those riverine area, will he follow speedboat, canoe, swim or trek across the river
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Motolank: 11:26pm On May 07, 2015
No no no no no no no don't bring that story, not after money came man cool
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by DoctorTim: 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
Hadone:
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKER. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME
Your spoken English doesn't impress me either. God!

4 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cpumping(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2015
Hadone:
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKER. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME

I'm sure he hated you too

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cpumping(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2015
GJames:
Me i'm just waiting for OR.EMUSSANCTUS' ''i hate change, i love transformation'' comment.

Hahaha. Walahi dat guy has become a nuisance
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2015
Be like say d grl just remember say him no pay her brideprice
And be say na jona village dem dhe go
She no wan take risk at all!

Say no to fake "change"

Say yes to transformation

Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Forwetinnah: 11:36pm On May 07, 2015
All you dirty minds are the cause of her sudden decision. The poor girl never trek reach 10 kilometers, una begin shout say na "trekking with benefit", "she go get belle o", "after the trekking comes marriage" etc. If you were related to her in anyway or her bf, won't you ask her to quit the trek knowing how our society handles matters concerning women?? To make those statements more annoying is the fact that the guy is even married. I'm sure people must have bombarded her twitter mentions with negative and derogatory tweets

3 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by chamboy(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.
goan sleep
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

cool Nice tweets from twitter, not nice comments from NLders angry. I no wan replace her, I just wan start my trekking from sitting room to my bedroom, then tomorrow from my room to gate... grin
grin naughty gyal grin

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Forwetinnah: 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
another man wants to snatch your girl and you are here talking about progress

Hian!! See mentality?? Whys the guy's wife not threatening thunder and brimstone?? I'm sure the female trekker is finer than Nihis wife..why wasn't the wife intimidated? Men, una get issues no be small, as if he forced her to join him. If Nihi lands a good position through GEJ tomorrow, I hope he remembers her. She made him popular.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by oluvick(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Her boyfriend/fiancee is calling her to com back.

Besides, no be una cause am? You people were already saying so many nasty things with una 'dirty' minds forgetting that the girl or the guy might be engaged to their various fiancees.

Na una cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Octaves(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2015
if she can't keep up. its better she quit so she doesn't collapse on the way. dey no dey use shame chop sh*t
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Forwetinnah: 11:51pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

must it always be lovers that do such? Can't the girl trek with him till the end of the journey and she shall be rewarded.

You are lucky i replied you, oya clap for yourself

My brother the thing taya me....people can think far?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by peterbello(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2015
As she taste as the walka be, she don reason am say GEJ no worth the walka. #NaSoTheThingGo
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Raylight2(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2015
that's her mission...*to demoralize you* remain strong my guy...it no easy sha.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Popemax(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2015
D parents of the girl doesn't want her to continue again.....d guy also disturbs her atimes
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by bigass123(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

What is this one sayingundecided

abeg leave Mr. Mugu alone... Na im. Name dey worry ahm
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 08, 2015
When u try wan grope her for night nko how she no go quit. grin

With ur small preek
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Elxandre(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2015
Popemax:
D parents of the girl doesn't want her to continue again.....d guy also disturbs her atimes
Nigerians with their hypothesis sha. Lil
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by nduchucks: 12:24am On May 08, 2015
Lets hope he got some in the bushes while hiding from Coyotes. At least pressed something soft lipsrsealed
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by obowunmi(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

hahahahaha..... looool
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by redcliff: 12:25am On May 08, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

Lmao
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by fretnot(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2015
She had to stop the trek at Lokoja because of her parents...

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by redcliff: 12:30am On May 08, 2015
Hadone:

Its ok to hate ur english teacher too
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by johnsonjazzy(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2015
He NO Concern ME :PHe NO Concern ME
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by 190theclown: 12:58am On May 08, 2015
ud0mega:
and where does this trekking mofo charge his phone to tweet?

[size=38pt]SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.