Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (43471 Views)

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by deletrue: 5:22pm On May 08, 2015
obailala:

Stealing a gold watch at OPEC meeting?... For real?

These hardcore TANoids, I would have thought the Oshogbo Igbo you smoked should have cleared by now... wetin happen?
My God., may be you were not born then. This is a very popular case. Try and ask others or better still ask your seniors
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by delishpot: 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
I am here too o. I wont reject any official offer too. Me sef want join hand make Nigeria better.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by adamskutty(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
gregg2:
Nigeria has entered 'one chance'
mehn! I really do love this one chance ooooh, i wanna be in this once chance forever. grin
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by deletrue: 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
LatestTrend:

STOLE ??
What is your confusion for? Ok, Tam West thief golden watch.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by agurza(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2015
omolami:
Tm david west is man that cannot be trusted. He was once a minister for petrlium under IBB he recieved bribe and was jailed. How come someone trying to make him minister of petrolium again? The man hates Jonathan bec Gej did not give him any role under his regime. The man is broke and seriously looking for money jence will take any appointment buhari gives him. Plse let the young ones grow yu are too old at 79 to be petolium minister. Events have changed and you are not current since you did not attend any institution since yu left office. So cheap a man yu are. Buhari should avoid him bec he will either take bribe or steal outrightly his time.
common sense no common at all. See as human dey reason

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by wonlasewonimi: 5:27pm On May 08, 2015
deletrue:
Tam West was one of the men who disgraced the Nigerian entourage to OPEC meeting. He stole a Golden wrest watch belonging to another participant from another country. He also embarrassed Nigerians too when he was accused of taking excessive tea. Who does not know how deep Tam was in bunkery? He has a ship which was used in stealing raw crude that time. Buhari government go sweet. He is busy packaging all the thieves to finish up this country. Come and see who won remove corruption

is this the type they tie to the waist?
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Most Nigerians do not mind the age of the leader so far we get the performance we expect, after all many younger leaders including our PhD president have proved beyond reasonable doubt that being young does not guarantee performance.

Bankole, Farouk Lawan, FFK, Oduah, Diezani, Abba Moro, Ibori, Alams, Kalu and many more younger leaders failed to impress Nigerians. So, why not try the old incorruptible patriotic leaders who have proved in time past that they mean well for the nation?

Let these "old leaders" train some sincere, principled and disciplined younger ones, perhaps the youths will prove they're ready after eight years.

shocked Good gracious I can't believe the bolded?? Pray tell?? Which of the old leaders are incorruptible?? (Except the dead ones)Or did you mean by say "let us try some of the Old corruptible leaders who thought the younger ones to steal even more". Don't deceive yourself, no one was actually checking these Ancestors in their time so most of them can pass off as good..unlike these days when things are easily traced and unearthed. All the old thieves you find in APC were once in their youth and they started stealing then.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ibietela2(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. Making sense as usual!

In your deluded mind you are making sense with BIAS statement?

CHAI
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by darasimventures(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
GOOD[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ibisko04: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
The younger generations of today Nigeria are worst off in the corruption charges.
At this stage we are now, let us have a mixture of younger and older people in government so that the young people will understand what it takes to move the nation forward.
If we have patriotic younger officials in government, not the type that are parading themselves with this outgoing government who are only interested in their own transformation, we will solves our problems as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Eluwilussit(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:
Yes oooooo! Rule of the aged, by the aged for the young

Don't mind the greedy old bastards. I blame my lazy generation. I truly am ashamed of this rubbish. Even if Jona didn't meet their expectations, was it not these old thieves that forced him on us? Why can't we give the youth a chance to learn? Abi if the older generation that bastardized our economy right from independence die off, na spirit go come rule us?

Them all should go join their ancestors sharp sharp and clear way for the youths. I am very sure the 79 is even the official age. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by mjb05(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
Age is nt important anymore younger generations has fail let d old teach d new ow 2 do it

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by blessedqueen(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:
Yes oooooo! Rule of the aged, by the aged for the young

Lol
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by otokx(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
ochukwuma15:
I want Prof. Tam David-West to get the petroleum ministerial position.

This is because the proffesor said that there is nothing like 'fuel subsidy'.

I think it's time to know the truth about this cabals and billions of dollars wasted in the name of subsidy.

If giving him the ministerial post will cut price of petrol in half and save money on petrol subsidy then why not, if however he cannot deliver on these 2 things within 4 - 8 weeks of his becoming a minister then no need.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by darasimventures(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2015
GOOD
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

shocked Good gracious I can't believe the bolded?? Pray tell?? Which of the old leaders are incorruptible?? (Except the dead ones)Or did you mean by say "let us try some of the Old corruptible leaders who thought the younger ones to steal even more". Don't deceive yourself, no one was actually checking these Ancestors in their time so most of them can pass off as good..unlike these days when things are easily traced and unearthed. All the old thieves you find in APC were once in their youth and they started stealing then.

You must be wiser than the rest of us who see things differently. Got no time for jaundiced reasoning.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by koife(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2015
A generation that has handed over the bastion of leadership of her time to past generation, indeed Lives in past and more worrisome-ly may not have the right youthful charisma to stand up rightly for the challenges of their own time.
- efiok Ak

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by darasimventures(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2015
EYAH
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2015
ibietela2:

In your deluded mind you are making sense with BIAS statement?

CHAI

I do not have to make sense to everybody on this forum. It's enough to make sense to the majority of the people which is what I enjoy presently. I'm done with you boy.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
deletrue:
My God., may be you were not born then. This is a very popular case. Try and ask others or better still ask your seniors

The burden is on you to provide proof. If you got none, keep quiet.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by porka: 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
Again, likes will always attract likes.

This professor of virology, what has he contributed to the body of knowledge since Babangida sacked him in the 1980s.

How many papers has he written and how frequent does he write them?

We had a very brutal viral attack in the form of Ebola in our country in the very recent past, what was his own intervention either in the form of interview or wrtie-up or anything at all?

What is he known to be engaging his mind on for these years to prove to us that his mind is still active?

Is he also like Buhari who is not known to have improve himself in anyway for over 30 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Onyenaenyo: 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
Ancestral rule indeed!!!!!
We are really in for it.
As for all these amature politicians on this forum who are indirectly warming up to join politics....
Better go and find better thing to do 'cos you are in for a long wait...
More ancestors will still ressurect to bring about the change we crave...
This is just the preface.... chapter 1 never land.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2015
gregg2:
Nigeria has entered 'one chance'

Na #JonaNoChance cause am o
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2015
of course Mr professor grin....u don't have to reject the offer cuz its a position of petroleum ministry ....
u knw say money dey dere,,forget DAT thing grin I knw ur mind
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by dotwyz: 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
adrainuche:

MODIFY : THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING THE YOUTH ARE MORE CORRUPT "WHO RAISED THEM" .. AN OLD SAYING : IF WATER ENTER HOUSE WHEN RAIN THEY FALL NA ROOF NAI HIM NOR GOOD.. THE YOUNG ARE CORRUPT, THE OLD NKO ARE THEY NOT CORRUPT, ALL THOSE OUR OLD PROFESSORS SLEEPING WITH OUR YOUNG GIRLS IN UNIVERSITIES THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT ... SOMEBODY SHOUT #ONECHANCE !!!

What do you mean by the young has failed have they been given a chance These past leaders became presidents and ministers at their early age, why can't the young generation do the same.

If the old generation did well why are we in this mess, the old generation has failed us, if the present or the youths are not doing well who raised them..

YEAR AFTER YEAR WE RECYCLE OLD LEADERS SOME OF THEM PAINT THEIR FACE !! OBASANJO A MAN WHO RULED 8 OF THE 16 YEARS UNDER PDP CODEMNED THE PDP LED ADMINSISTRATION AND WE WERE ALL HAPPY...

NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION I JUST HOPE THE PROPANGANDA CALLED "CHANGE" DOESNT END UP BEING THE LARGEST SCAM EVER MASTERMIZED BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP EVER, FROM THESE OUR POLITICAL YAHOO BOYZ CALLING THEM SELVES POLITICIANS

WHAT HAS A 78 YEARS OLD MAN HAS TO DO IN OFFICE WHAT AGE IS RETIREMENT AGE OF THIS PEOPLE ,WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW ... AT 78 I WONDER IF HE WONT BE AS FORGETFULL AS MY LATE GRAND MA..
NA DEFEATED NA HIN STILL DEY PAIN U, AS HIN DEY PAIN U NA SO UR OGA AT THE TOP DEY FELLING THE PAIN, BUT I SAY SOOOORRRYYY TO BOTH OF U.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2015
About the wrist watch and tea saga:

nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chidi-achebe/061405.html

m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/88007/1/david-west-wristwatch-cup-of-tea-saga-correction.html
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by NewsHub: 5:53pm On May 08, 2015
Enough of this age nonsense.
My state had a very young governor in the person of Gabriel Suswam. He became the governor of Benue state in his early 40s but his government is the definition of failure.

He brought a young PDP candidate who is in his late 30s telling us it is time for the younger generation but we refused to be deceived and voted the APC candidate who is in his 50s.

Age doesn't necessarily equate performance.
BTW is FFK not young?

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
Brain is a gift from God why not make use of it very well?
Misogynist2014:
Greed is a very bad attribute. A 79 year old man should only be thinking about having a good legacy.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by deltapikin(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
This man don start again. Must he advertise himself for ministerial position? Na so he talk say fuel go turn to the price of pure water. Abeg make e free baba make he assume office first. Wetin make am think say he beta for the position pass another person. Make he park well joor.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by gulfer: 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
Age is nothing but numbers, ask the oloasho girl of 20 shagging an eighty year old grandfather. What did GeJ of 50+ do while in government, was he not played and beaten to all the games by elders such as Clark, Anenih and Bode George
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ibietela2(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

I do not have to make sense to everybody on this forum. It's enough to make sense to the majority of the people which is what I enjoy presently. I'm done with you boy.
[/s]

TRASH
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by nonjebose(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
obailala:

Stealing a gold watch at OPEC meeting?... For real?

These hardcore TANoids, I would have thought the Oshogbo Igbo you smoked should have cleared by now... wetin happen?
That guy does not know how to lie, it was pure childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.